[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My ex tried to kill herself, now I can't stop thinking about her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1292490451681.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
1292490451681.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1800
A few months ago I was in a relationship with a girl who it turned out had serious mental health issues. We had just moved in together at my place and within about a week, after chatting and joking in the living room in the morning, I go to work and get a call maybe 2 hours later saying that she had tried to kill herself.

It was fucking terrifying, but we did manage to get her stable so the paramedics could get take her to a hospital where she could get treatment. She tried to cut her arm (my place looked like a horror movie set) and eat a bottle of 100+ high strength sleeping pills.

She was diagnosed as paranoid and depressed, and after the shock and stress of suicide watch started, we had a big fight and it all fell apart. She left the country about a month later to go stay with family.

After getting my place cleaned by forensic cleaners and getting a new carpet put in, for some reason I just can't go a day without thinking about her somehow.

How do normal people get over a loved one attempting suicide? How can I have this not mess with my head anymore?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>28288802
Committing suicide or attempting it isn't normal. Normal people don't date crazy people because our choices aren't limited. Fuck off
>>
You should probably kill yourself. But for real this time.
>>
File: 1461640119495.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461640119495.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
Bruh, she's a girl. She can't be depressed. The only reason she attempted suicide was that you weren't giving her enough attention. I bet in that month afterwards you were being a beta faggot and she had enough and left.

The key term in this is "attempted". If she wanted to be dead she would have shot herself or jumped off a cliff.
>>
>>28288843
I had a feeling something wasn't quite right with her, but I didn't know she had a long history of attempted suicide. But this only all came to light afterwards
>>
>>28288802
tldr; nobody gives a fuck about your ex, cuck.
the image you posted leads to the conclusion you are mentally challenged.
>>
>>28288867
I didn't try to kill myself, learn to read fgt

>>28288908
Not gonna white knight, but fucking wow dude

>>28288919
I'm not asking for help with her, I'm looking to help myself. Get to fuck
>>
My ex did the same thing, except it was merely a cry for attention which is the same as yours. We dated for two months and she tried to OD twice because I broke up with her ass. She was not really depressed like all girls say they are, women can't be truly depressed. You did nothing wrong and need to get over her and her fake bitchy self
>>
>>28288945
Be a fucking white knight you cuck. Deep down you know I'm right. She probably went out and got dicked by Tyrone, and then couldn't stand your inferior tiny dick.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 960x952
>>28288802
In time it will just be something that happened in the past. It might not be now, but you'll see that before you know it it'll be out of your mind

>uncle tries to crash his car into the cement wall at the opening of an over pass
>hospital drugs him to the moon and back
>he's too scared to get taken off the meds because he doesn't want to risk feeling suicidal again
>he's now an emotionless object sitting at the table during holidays

He's not happy or sad, just a neutral statue who doesn't laugh or smile with us. He's my little cousin's godfather and was asked to write a speech at his communion, it was literally one sentence said in monotone. It fucking amazes me.
>>
>attempted suicide
This whore just wanted attention, doesn't live in the US, or she's dumb as a fucking rock. Girls try to kill themselves with shit like nooses or pills or cutting, because they don't really want to die. If she truly, inescapably longed for death, she would have bought a shotgun, loaded it with 00 buck, stuck it in her mouth, and pulled the trigger.
>>
>>28289085
Guns not easily available in this country
>>
>>28289065
That sucks to hear man, I hope things will just go to the past - and they did for a good while. Just for some reason recently it's gone from a thing I'd think about once a week to at least once a day. Not sure what's gotten worse, or if I'm just really shitty at dealing with it.

I'll never see her again, probably never even hear about her. That made it easier to forget because it was easy to to just think about it as something utterly in the past and out of my control. So it just seems a bit fucked up that the whole ordeal has been intensifying lately
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.