[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've posted previously, but to recap >girl in csci classes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
i've posted previously, but to recap
>girl in csci classes i barely know and talked to once asked me to give her my C project
>i said no at first but she guilt tripped me into giving it to her
>a couple days later she asked for my java project and i said no
on your advice i stopped replying to her, but today she invited me to a study session she was having with other people in class. i called her before and she said she wasn't there yet, so i looked in the door window and all the people in there i didn't know. so i felt too nervous to go in there and just went back to my dorm. now she texted me where am i and idk what to do. guide my hand r9k
>>
Seems like she's trying to use you.
>>
You got your knowledge cucked
>>
>>28288675
She's using you, you dumb orbiter.
Idk how idiots like you keep falling for the
>Stacey NEEDS ME
Meme, but she only needs you for your work. She's just as easily learn it herself over time if you left her alone with Chad, which she elects to do anyway.

You're making her easy mode easier. Fuck off, dumb orbiter scum!
>>
You a stupid nigga
>>
>>28288702
>>28288797
i don't get how inviting me to a study session lots of people in the class are going to is a way to use me
>>
>>28288855
Maybe because she realized she was too obvious in using you and did this to throw you off and try to gain your trust back?
>>
>>28288958
the final exam's tomorrow, so unless she's going to ask me to wear a wig and take the test for her there's not going to be any time where i can help her in class now
>>
>>28289013
Then maybe she feels guilty, or wants to make sure she doesn't burn any bridges so she can use you in the future if you end up sharing another class together?
>>
Who da fuck is that in the pic?
>>
>>28288675
Why don't you use this opportunity to practice your social skills? You don't really have anything to lose from spending a few hours with a bunch of people you don't know, and if you fuck up just learn from the experience.

Don't try to sleep with anyone or hit on anyone, it's just a study group. Practice small talk while trying to learn together to achieve the goal of passing the exam.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 1280x594) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 1280x594
>>28288675
Just go with it senpai. Look at it completely strategically. Go to the session, talk with her or someone else and crack a few jokes maybe go over material with them a bit.

Maybe Stacy will fuck you if you don't give her everything right away. Hold back some and give her other shit. Keep her attention but keep her wanting more.
>>
>>28288675
Post text convos with her
>>
>having friends in your classes
>attending peer organized study sessions
normies reeeee
>>
>>28288855
>girl who has never given you attention asks you to give her your work
>you say no
>two days later she asks you to study with her and her friends
Yeah there's no way she's using you, no way at all. You could still go though, and see for yourself.
>>
>>28289478
how would she use me, though? you didn't answer the question
>>
>>28289704
>how would she use me, though?
If she asks you TWICE for your entire project, then that means that she has no idea what's she's doing and will not offer anything in terms of knowledges, meaning, you will not get anything out of this study session. If you were friends then that's okay, since you would just be helping a friend out, but some random girl, no.
>>
She doesn't want to cut contact so she can use you in the future, Stacy's playing the long game here

By all means go to the event but don't drop your guard around her
>>
>>28288675
do you study in pg by any chance?
>>
>>28288675
she's using you dawg. for your knowlege, she thinks you're gonna give her answers for future projects. not redpilled, but she isnt doing the work, you shouldn't help her.
>>
Holy fuck I got to a bumfuck community college and I'm only in an intro cs class right now, but even I know you NEVER send your code to another student
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.