[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /unresponsive/ here? I just don't respond to any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1454662718434.png (279 KB, 421x421) Image search: [Google]
1454662718434.png
279 KB, 421x421
Who else /unresponsive/ here? I just don't respond to any forms of communication. I think it's made my life better in the long run because people expect nothing from me.

>teacher emails me to turn in assignment
>don't respond

>classmate texts me asking if I want to start a group project
>don't respond

>roommate texts me saying he forgot his key to get into the room
>don't respond

>mother calls me
>don't respond
>>
I do this to because any time I try talking the say
>omg guys did he just talk!?
>>
>>28288520
wish i could but my wagie job forces me to interact with people
>>
Pretty much.

But it's only because I'm chronically tired. And yes, its cost me friendships and other social relationships.

All I really reply to these days is my mother so she doesn't worry about me.
>>
>>28288520
I admire your autopolicy.
I am not like this but I fear any email or any call
>>
who else /nophone/?

feels liberating man.
>>
I do it because I'm afraid of communicating with people and I'm too weak willed to force myself to do it even when that fucks me over horribly.
>>
so you're avoiding all responsibility altogether? you're a real human bean man with only one life, why are you trying to live it like a shadow that has no impact ever? i'm the same way, it's fear. even as a kid I was afraid to go outside, and always thought people were looking at me.
>>
>>28288559
>And yes, its cost me friendships and other social relationships.
Yeah same, because of my unresponsive nature all my friendships kinda died out years ago

and even in college when people try to make friends with me they quickly discover it's not gonna work because I don't respond

>>28288581
phones are fun anon, you can look at doujinshi while sitting on the bus or walking around in the super market

>>28288588
yeah this is pretty much my reason. Actually I don't know, I think at this point it's more I just don't really care what happens
>>
>>28288520
>tfw text mom and she just reads it
>tfw no one texts me
>never get the feeling of "read"ing a text
>>
>tfw alone
>tfw truly happy

I mean I have social circles and dating options but the only time I feel truly happy is when i'm alone and don't have to entertain/impress anyone.

They're all vampires sucking away at my energy
>>
>>28288520

>never respond
>tfw truly happy alone

People are just vampires, sucking away my energy and giving me nothing back.
>>
>>28288520

It's definitely a game changer to negativity in my life.

>someone is rude to me
>don't respond

>get negative/depressive thoughts about myself
>don't respond

You're being your higher self, OP.
You're helping yourself AND at the same time the world around you.
The negativity infection chain stops with me.
>>
>>28288683

>someone is rude to me
>don't respond

I do this offline too! Pretty much every time my roommate talks to me I either just grunt, laugh, or don't say anything

I think my college life is truly improved by being unresponsive, and after I don't have to take any more humanities classes it will be even better.
>>
>>28288636
When did you last laugh heartily?

Maybe your definition of happiness lives only by its current capable limits. Then again, maybe ignorance is bliss. I used to have a group of "friends" I'd laugh with a lot (me doing most the laughing, now that I think about it), and now these days I barely break a smile. It's miserable.
>>
>>28288811

Yeah, boy.
I do it it offline and online too, we're untouchable.
If you get mad at petty shit you mostly hurt yourself.
>>
>>28288636
same

orginality comment
>>
>>28288520
I only do it because I'm forced to.

no one ever talks to me
no one for any reason
>>
>>28288581
>tfw smart phone with unlimited texting/calling
>use it exclusively to browse Internet
>>
>>28289067
>OP is unresponsive
>Thinks I will respond to him
Have a (you), anon. OP is too fat and gay to have one, so take this one.
>>
>>28289159
I consider all (You) in a thread I made to be my (You) by association by the way. The (You) you gave to him is partially my (You).
>>
>>28288520
Only in person. People kept asking me to repeat myself and no matter how much I tried to speak clearly I'd always get a "what?" in response. It's just easier not to say anything.
>>
>>28289298

Most of the time they understand you anyway.
It's just a reflex to say "What?" earlier than processing the information you just heard.
>>
>>28288581
I look at my phone as a computer in my pocket that allows me to listen to music and shitpost on 4chan that also functions as a pager that lets my wagecuck job tell my when to come in and lets my family contact me when they decide they give a shit today
I have no numbers in my phone besides work and parents
>>
>>28289415
>shitpost on 4chan
which app do you use
>>
File: 1386800407505.jpg (13 KB, 284x253) Image search: [Google]
1386800407505.jpg
13 KB, 284x253
>>28288520
I think in my case its because I was brought up in a dysfunctional family, my dad always stays silent when asked something any when he does talk its always in short question like sentences.

He did it just a few hours ago too, got up and left the room when I was waiting for a response.
>>
>>28289460
mobile version.
>>
>>28289460
chrome
that's all I do I quit Facebook because I have no friends anymore so what's the point besides making Fuckerburg shekels
>>
>>28289365
I'm only talking about situations where what I said was genuinely unintelligible to them, typically followed by them asking me to speak up or repeat what I've said. It seems only a select few people can readily understand what i say.
>>
I have to pick up when it's my grandma because for all I know she could have fallen. More or less the same with my mom. Aside from that I avoid the phone like the cancer that it is.
>>
>>28288520
Wish I could be like this again, but I did this once and lost friends who meant a lot to me, even childhood friends.
I don't plan on doing this since i've found one good friend at least.
>>
>>28289298
ha, reminds me of the police audio of my dad being interviewed for DUI. He sounds like a fucking mouse when he trys to speak.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.