[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOT DRUG THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 20
File: Realtalk.png (100 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
Realtalk.png
100 KB, 500x628
Sup cunts, what're you sipping/smoking/popping/huffing/plugging/insufflating/IV'ing tonight?

Experienced drug user here who's kind of drunk and enjoys answering people's questions about anything
>>
>>28288426
soon to be ITT
>degenerates
>>
>>28288485
Would I not already qualify for that?
>>
I will probably smoke some weed later, after I finish my resume.

That image made me want some DXM but gelcaps are so expensive here.
>>
>>28288426
Drinking caffeine.
Anything harder is degenerate
>>
>>28288485
Most of the people in here are already fucked in the head more than any substance will ever fuck them. Degeneracy is kind of a moot point.

Drinking some Glenfiddich 15. Bought a bottle today. Pretty neat.
>>
>>28288543
Coffee is pretty normie tqbh
>>
>>28288573
>Drinking some Glenfiddich 15. Bought a bottle today. Pretty neat.

ye boi, Glen is the best whiskey you're going to find anywhere that doesn't sell *good* whiskey
>>
>>28288543
There are plenty of illegal drugs less intense than a strong caffeine buzz
>>
who else /interestedinstrongerphsychedelics/ here?/

smoked weed for a ton of years, okay that was fun, did mushrooms a couple times that was really eye opening and want to do them again, but I really have my eye on more of the obscure, final boss esue psychedelics.

stuff like

>ibogaine
>ayahuasca
>peyote
>5-MeO-DMT
>thumbprint of crystal LSD
>5g+ silent darkness mushroom trip

I would also like to try Ketamine + DXM for the ultimate dissociative experience but I don't have experience with dissociatives so I will have to start small some where
>>
File: nun_disgust.jpg (236 KB, 691x625) Image search: [Google]
nun_disgust.jpg
236 KB, 691x625
>>28288426
Just picked up some weed, just trying to get an opportunity to smoke it when no one's home

>>28288485
>>28288543
You realize that this is the containment board for degenerates right? We fucking know were degenerates.
>>
Have a blunt my friend gave me, buying a few more packs of cigs, and got two bottles of robo to do.

Just waiting because my semester ends tonight and I have two essays due by midnight. Once those are out of the way I'm going to fucking party even if it's by myself.
>>
>>28288640
>all of those

alright

>thumbprint

kek

It's very likely that thumbprinting is a myth, it only appears in dead-head related stuff years after the actual groups were operating, and it would be utterly pointless anyway. After around 800-1000ug taking more LSD won't really increase the intensity of the trip as you'll already be in a state that's completely detached from reality.

>I would also like to try Ketamine + DXM for the ultimate dissociative experience

That's not really how drugs work, mixing two will most likely end up with an experience utterly different than just the effects of the two combined
>>
>>28288640
Ketamine + DXM is supposed to just feel like ketamine. DXM lasts much longer though. The ultimate dissociative experience is probably just a lot of 1 dissociative, or something super rare and potent like MK-801 (Dizocilpine)
>>
>>28288600
Well, since I got it at my convenience store, while buying groceries, I'd say I've got to agree with you.
>>
>>28288729

>That's not really how drugs work, mixing two will most likely end up with an experience utterly different than just the effects of the two combined

Oh okay.. Thanks for the heads up. Yeah I really haven't done any research on the combo, but I've done a ton of research and reading on ketamine experiences and it seems fascinating.
>>
just smoking weed
really disgusted with how many people on r9k that are in love with dxm, its fucking awful
>>
>>28288836
Fair enough, but yeah obviously start off small but I wouldn't recommend mixing many drugs if you want to really examine the experience, mixing drugs tends to get you more "fucked up" but a strong dose of a single drug can easily be as intense, just "purer".

>>28288836
>but I've done a ton of research and reading on ketamine experiences and it seems fascinating.

It is. I don't find moderate doses particularly enjoyable (to me it just feels like being (a bit too) drunk without any euphoria), but K-holes can be absolutely beautiful, even on par with fifth tier psychedelic experiences like DMT
>>
>>28288729
>mixing two will most likely end up with an experience utterly different than just the effects of the two combined

This. Before trying them it always confused me how people described Peyote as
>like a mix between LSD and MDMA but nothing like actually mixing LSD and MDMA
>>
Any robots here experienced DMT? What was it like?
>>
I'm looking to have a /psy/ experience soon here.

Not that experienced though; I smoke weed, smoked salvia once, and dropped acid twice.

I enjoyed the trip from acid, but the physical effects of the come up were very harsh and stimulant in nature to me.

>stiffness in legs and back, felt like I couldn't sit/stand up straight in between waves
>tightness in jaw, mouth watering like crazy
>anticipation anxiety

it just felt very chemical to me both times.

I'm wondering what you recommend I try next instead. Leaning toward peyote, or possibly mushrooms. More so toward peyote, although it will be harder to find.
>>
File: psyche.jpg (83 KB, 500x606) Image search: [Google]
psyche.jpg
83 KB, 500x606
Smoked DMT at friday, as much as I can before "passing out"
>weird shit beyond comprehension happened
> My mindset have changed
>Need to reconsider my life values and why we are here
>feel enlightened
>feel somewhat better
I had breakthrough experiences before but nothing like this. Strong Psychedelics are amazing, yet scary.

Some weed today. My brain is fucked enough for now.
>>
>>28289226
Shrooms. Euphoria and really good visuals, love towards nature sometimes.
Downside is badtips are really, really bad sometimes.
>>
I can't do drugs, when I smoke weed I get super paranoid and just have an overall strange high that lasts over 12 hours.
>>
>>28289210
The experience varies massively depending on how you take it, ayahuasca, the traditional brew, is pretty intense and other than generally involving hours of throwing up and shitting yourself is pretty comparable to other psychedelics.

Whereas vaporizing crystalline DMT is a whole other matter, a breakthrough dose of this is by far the most intense psychedelic (and I would argue basically any) experience that one can have.

>What was it like?

It would be too long to go into much detail, but my first breakthrough went like

>sitting on friends floor with DMT machine
>bring flame to bowl, inhale
>tastes like plastic, fight urge to cough
>hold in smoke for about 10 seconds
>slowly breath out
>as I am, start to hear slight high pitched ringing in my ears
>my body feels light, vague sense of building psychedelic energy
>my vision starts to tunnel, but instead of black the edges are turning a brilliant luminescent white, brighter than any real colour
>ringing increases to point I can't hear
>suddenly feel as if flung forward/upward out of my body at an infinite speed and for an infinite distance
>complete separation from self, no idea who/where I was, what was happening
>no concept of self to even ask those questions towards
>travel through tunnels of infinitely complex patterns involving impossible geometry and nonexistent colours for what seems like decades
>feel as if both infinitesimal and infinite, can vividly feel my consciousness stretching throughout all the universe and beyond
>vaguely aware of an "other", some kind of entity
>"danced" or "played" with it for what feels like millennia, went through a thousand lifetimes of emotion and sense experience during that time
>starts to slow down
>starts to get less vivid
>sudden wave of memory
>I'm anon, I took a drug, I'm starting to come down
>Feel as if "sucked" back down into my body
>Open eyes, back on the floor basically sober apart from some lightheadedness

The whole experience lasted about 15 minutes
>>
>>28288426
Holy fuck I'm on Ambien rn and that K one really fucked with me.
>>
File: 241818.jpg (310 KB, 1920x1145) Image search: [Google]
241818.jpg
310 KB, 1920x1145
Just smoked two bowls of medical kush with my sister and drank a shit ton of fireball and some other liquor

Now I really want pizza but the bank is a 20 minute walk from home.
>>
>>28289226
>I'm wondering what you recommend I try next instead. Leaning toward peyote, or possibly mushrooms. More so toward peyote, although it will be harder to find.

I would have recommended mushrooms for a first time as they tend to be softer and dreamier than acid, the "chemical"-ness of which can put a lot of people off.

I personally prefer mushrooms, but peyote is a great experience. I wouldn't recommend it before trying a few more doses of both acid and mushrooms though, as it can be a lot more physically intense than those two.

As >>28288938 said, it does feel like a mix between the effects of LSD and MDMA, its very different to other psychs
>>
>>28288426
I've wanted to try Psilocybin, LSD and DMT for the longest time but I'm too beta to find a dealer and my friends wouldn't take it with me.
>>
>>28289575
>Go to the woods and meadows for shrooms
>Go to internet for LSD
> make your own DMT
>>
>>28289575
>I've wanted to try Psilocybin, LSD and DMT for the longest time but I'm too beta to find a dealer

Unless you have very good contacts, you won't find real LSD on the streets and DMT is virtually nonexistent. Hell, most street dealers wouldn't even know what it is.

Unless you're lucky enough to be in an area where mushrooms naturally grow then your best bet by far is using darkweb markets. I get if you'd be apprehensive, and I'm not going to extol you on their virtues here because
>FBI
I can only say do your own research, they're deceptively simple and the more you understand how they operate the more you'll come to realize that they're by far the best and safest way to buy drugs

>and my friends wouldn't take it with me.

Psychedelics can be enjoyed alone, just star off very small and make sure your environment is banging
>>
Is there an analogue of Ambien, or at the very least a research chemical that comes close to replicating its anxiolytic/hallucinogenic effects? Ambien was the only thing that brought joy and calm to my life and I miss it very much.
>>
>>28288426
So far I have tried:
>Weed and hash
>Mushrooms
>MDMA

I smoke weed very regularly and have been doing it daily for the past 6 months but im currently on a tolerance break right now.
>How long would you recommend for a break if I have been smoking around a bowl or two a day?

I really enjoyed when I did mushrooms and look forward to doing it again soon.Also, the few times I have done MDMA has been great and really enjoyable as it has been at raves and I definitely plan on doing that a lot more too.

I also have a friend thats getting in a batch of 1p-lsd so I will be doing that within the next 2-4 weeks. What should I expect from that and what type of setting should I do it in/ what should I do for preperations?

Other drugs I would like to try and that I have access to are DMT and Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds, among others.
>>
>>28289433
Damn, that's very interesting. Would you recommend it? How much does it generally take to breakthrough? Did it impact you anyway past the trip?
>>
>>28289663
>Go to the woods and meadows for shrooms

good luck with that unless you live in the PNW or Central America.
>>
dxm is so good i wish it didnt rape ur brain and make u fucking retarded

i dont even know what the lower plateaus are like i only know what 4th is like, i bet the other plateaus aren't nearly as close
>>
>>28289663
>Go to internet for LSD
How would you go about doing that? I was thinking about making a bitcoin machine for the silkroad or something.
> make your own DMT
Never thought about that. I'm sure there are legal ways of finding the chemicals and apparatus needed for such experiments. Maybe my years of Chemistry in school might actually serve a valuable purpose to me.

>>28289664
>Unless you're lucky enough to be in an area where mushrooms naturally grow
I live in Ireland during the autumn where Liberty Caps grow abundantly at the time and I've considered looking around the Wicklow mountains for some, but I don't think I'd like to alone.
>Psychedelics can be enjoyed alone, just star off very small and make sure your environment is banging
True. My friends are timid pussies and can learn to be afraid of anything with the right misinformation. It would be quite the task to convince them to at least try a small sample. One of my friends takes Prozac for A&D so it would probably be easier to convince him, but the other gets on my nerves sometimes with his stubbornness.
>>
>>28290038
I've never done it but extracting DMT is apparently quite easy. It just requires an acid/base extraction on some legally acquirable plant material. Everything required is a "household item" but you probably won't have it all laying around.
>>
>>28289863
>Would you recommend it?

That depends entirely on ther person. I definitely would not unless they were already very experienced with high doses of other psychedelics, but even then the intensity is no where near comparable. Even if the actual strength of the trip was the same, taking LSD would be like slowly getting that drunk by sipping beers compared to DMT's pure ethanol IV injection.

>How much does it generally take to breakthrough?

around 80-100mg afaik, however many methods of smoking cause a lot of material to be lost. I would definitely recommend making a machine to vaporize it (google it)

>Did it impact you anyway past the trip?
No, but I am a very empirical person (if that makes sense) and I'm very experienced in psychedelics and am completely aware of the fact that any trip is entirely in and of my own mind, and as such they don't really affect my views. Obviously I still feel the moments of revelation or the "omg this changes everything" moments, but those are just the effects of the drugs and don't last.

Although I understand 100% why it could be a very formative and "life-changing" experience for some
>>
>>28290102
Right.
You know any websites that give a good example?
>>
>>28289664
Real talk, of those substances you mentioned, DMT is the only one I wouldn't want to do alone and that is just because I don't have enough experience with it. Shrooms you can do alone without any worry just always remember you are tripping and don't hesitate to change your settings if you aren't enjoying them. While "bad" trips do happen they are very rare and usually only mentioned to try to make a case against psychedelics that are virtually harmless even at high doses. I'm convinced it is D.A.R.E. propaganda that makes people worry about trips going bad.
>>
>>28290144
There are many guides if you google it. Erowid and google are your friends.
>>
>>28289972
Psylocibe mushrooms grow like everywhere in Europe.
>>28290038
> I'm sure there are legal ways of finding the chemicals and apparatus needed for such experiments. Maybe my years of Chemistry in school might actually serve a valuable purpose to me.

There are tutorials to do it and it's relatively easy
>>
>>28290153
>DMT is the only one I wouldn't want to do alone

DMT tends to be a physical relaxant so at least you won't hurt yourself. On any dose strong enough to be potentially inebriating you're just going to be sitting monged out wherever you are for 15 minutes
>>
if you actually have access to a dealer for weed and shit you're a normalfag and need to leave. and I cringe at people who don't know how darknet markets work
>>
I wish I knew someone to get ketamine from. I really do. So much research teasing me saying it's highly effective for people with my condition, but no one has it except the edgenet markets and I don't want to fuck with those again because buying localbitcoin is AIDS.

Fuck me in my anus.
>>
File: image.png (927 KB, 720x888) Image search: [Google]
image.png
927 KB, 720x888
>>28288426
None because I'm not a degenerate, and I don't want to give myself brain damage or die. Plus there's no way I'd risk being put in jail just because I wanted to have a few hours worth of fun.

>get high for a short period of time
>risk being put in jail for a longer period of time

Yeah no

Ayyy
>>
>>28290211
Weed is laughably easy to score even if you have absolutely no social skills as long as you don't live in bumfuck nowhere. As long as you're not literally autismo to the point that you can't approach a stranger and say one sentence without sperging out everywhere and shitting yourself
>>
>>28290244
Literally everything about your posts makes me feel physically ill, off yourself
>>
>>28290244
>psychedelics
>brain damage
shiggy
mid tier bait though, keep it up
>>
>>28290228
I bought some MDMA pills just the other week and as the dealer was handing them over he said they had ket in them. Sold them to my mate because I didnt want the ket and he looked so fucked when he was on them, glad I didnt have them. Although, if you really want to do ket go for it.
>>
>>28290251
>you can't approach a stranger and say one sentence without sperging out
how would asking random people on the street for weed not be the most awkward thing even for a normie
>>
>>28290305
What part of no dealers did you fail to read?
>>
>>28290317
sorry for replying christ, I was just saying my made didnt look like he was having fun whilst the ket was active.
>>
>>28290341
No one does fuckface it's a dissociative. It has been proven to help in otherwise treatment resistant cases of depression, anxiety, and help you better tolerate derealization (basically pseudo dissociation). That's why I want it.

Guess I have to buy buttcoins. Ugh.
>>
>>28290391
fuck you and your condition, im glad you have it if youre just gonna be a prick to people for no good reason
>>
>>28290433
I didn't say anything mean to you until you turned into a spastic over my completely innocuous response.

Grow thicker skin.
>>
>>28290298
uhhh she's right though
psychs can give you brain damage, a lot of in fact. ive seen it happen to multiple people

lsd will destroy your brain after repeated continuous usage and im talking like every day

psilocybin will not do this but frequent usage may make you into some fucking schizo babbling retard

dxm will 100% rape your brain with repeated usage and kills brain cells with each use

every research chemical psych will destroy your brain with each usage.

lsd and psilocybin are great but abuse them and don't space out your trips and you'll be worse than a full blown schizo
>>
>>28290798
Agree but the argument "if you overuse it it's bad" can be applied to almost anything we have the ability to consume.
>>
>>28291004
it applies seriously here though

sure you can say the same about anything, but the fact of the matter is if you do LSD/Psilo every week for a year you will destroy your brain and become a schizo. once a month or every 3 months is the safest way and what all psychonauts recommend

DXM is just bad and it is a net loss every time you take it honestly.
>>
File: DM.jpg (200 KB, 780x1040) Image search: [Google]
DM.jpg
200 KB, 780x1040
What should I expect?
Should I just drink it all then wait?
>>
>>28291358
drink half of it
>frogs getting high grade syrup
how much was it?
>>
>>28291358
Calculate your mg per kg of body mass, then aim for low 2 plateu if it's your first time.
>>
>nurofen plus still available otc until 2017 in Aus
gonna make the most of this
>>
>>28288878
thinking of getting pure dxm powder or ketamine t b h, that syrup is the most disgusting thing ever and only once i haven't thrown up on it
>>
File: ohshit.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
ohshit.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
>>28291035
LSD/Mushrooms won't fry my brain if I do it just once, r-right...?
The only reason I haven't done psychedelics is because I'm nervous of fucking up my brain.
>>
>>28291710
no
doing them once wont do shit
unless you have a predisposition to having psychosis
>>
>>28289433

wow reading this makes me wish I wasn't such a pussy and had the balls to try dmt

ive smoked weed for a long time and done shrooms a couple times, but I had one bad experience with shrooms that has kind of put me off from psyches in general, not because the experience was so bad but because it opened my mind to the fact that bad experiences can happen and I susceptible to them

I liked your story though, maybe one day I will man up and try it
>>
>>28291723
>unless you have a predisposition to having psychosis
FUCK
I don't know if I do, but the thought of it makes me nervous. Nervous enough to never try drugs, even though I REALLY want to.

Are there tests I could do? Can my doctor tell me if I am predisposed to that kind of thing?
>>
>>28291900
i mean im schizoaffective and ive never had any issues on psychs, but thats what ive heard

i dont really know
>>
File: 1415059241433.jpg (13 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1415059241433.jpg
13 KB, 300x303
I've been hearing a lot about treating depression with MDMA. You guys think it would work? I've never taken MDMA...
>>
>>28291916
well thanks anyway anon
stay safe brah
>>
>>28291900

if you feel this way, you probably shouldn't, better safe then sorry

I knew a kid in college (didn't know him but knew of him) who threw himself off a building thinking he could fly when he was tripping on acid

he was a completely normal kid too

you just never know with some peoples brains, everyone is different, a lot of it is genetic
>>
>>28291976
It's used in concert with therapy to help people open up and confront emotional issues.

It won't make you feel any better just taking it and dicking around online. Well, I mean, in the short term it'll probably make you feel really ecstatic while you're on it, and then shitter when you're coming down, but it won't have any longterm effects.
>>
>>28291358
Where do you get syrup? Not even my plug knows when I ask him
>>
>>28291976
it cured my depression and anxiety for like 4 months and then i did LSD and had an exisential crisis and now i want to die every day and am back to hearing voices

mdma is good as long as you have someone to talk to when you do it

do NOT just party on it, sit down/lay down and just talk through all your issues with someone you trust, it doesnt matter if its irl or not. could even skype call someone

you need to use it correctly
>>
File: 1461036950231.jpg (146 KB, 400x427) Image search: [Google]
1461036950231.jpg
146 KB, 400x427
Stoner here, just had an edible, about to eat another. Firecrackers, maybe 1.5 - 2 grams on each
>>
vaping some wifi og, drinking a beer, and on a small dose of some great molly
>>
>>28291900
If anyone in your family had/have psychosis or schizophrenia or you feel paranoid/scared/strikes of anxiety at random moments or without any reason you probably have predisposition.
If not you probably haven't.
You can't become psycho from just one trip and it's not that LSD or shrooms makes you mentaly ill but rather you have some sort of mental ilness already and it just manifest after a trip.
Equip benzos just in case and go for it Anon. It's worth it
>>
>>28292081
+ trip sitter is a necessity for first timers.
>>
>>28291900
If you are that nervous about doing drugs, don't do it. You will likely ruin your trip by overthinking.
Also, acid isn't the magical life-improving substance hippies pretend it is.
>>
just snorted some darknet "heroin" not five minutes ago. Annoyed that it is mostly fent, but will be getting some from a more reputable vendor tsoon.

Fentanyl is such a bullshit substance. I know its great for helping people that would not normally have access to opiates get a taste of the /opi/ experience but I'd take even bupenorphrine (sp?) over it.

decently comfy tho so cant complain too hard
>>
>>28292184

why don't you just go to some shitty part of your town and get the real shit?
>>
>>28292184
What's wrong with fent vs heroin? I thought it was just stronger?
I know almost nothing about opiates so don't make fun of me.
>>
>>28291991
I think if I knew for a fact that I wasn't predisposed to those conditions then my nervousness would disappear and I'd be fine.
That's a spooky story though.

>>28292081
I don't think anyone in my family has had psychosis or schizophrenia, but I can't be certain.
My sisters do have bad anxiety problems though. That may be unrelated to how their brains actually are though, if that makes sense (i.e. traumatic experiences are the culprit).

What do the benzos do? Make you come down?

>>28292111
I agree, I wouldn't try it without one.
>>
>>28290153
No there are some robots that are genuine pussies with the mentality "my life is so bad that I'll always have a bad trip :^("
Seriously if you stick around for some of these threads you'll spot them
>>
>>28292297

benzos are basically abort buttons. have some xanax on hand try to ride it out, but if shit gets out of control hairy and you feel like you're gonna go off the deep end pop a couple and you'll be basically just come back down to earth nice and slowly and eventually you'll just be sober once everything wears off and your body stops producing adrenaline
>>
don't listen to advice about drugs from anyone under 30 years old, kiddos.
>>
>>28291035
Can you link studies that aren't outdated that prove DXM is horrible for your brain? And I don't mean when they overload a rat with it just a basic tripping amount (300-600mg)
>>
File: 18vwj559nm8otjpg.jpg (8 KB, 199x270) Image search: [Google]
18vwj559nm8otjpg.jpg
8 KB, 199x270
>>28291846

man just do it, it really isn't that bad. I always go for crazy drug experiences and when I'm right about to commit I get cold feet. Happened right before my first breakthrough dose of dmt.

I'm not a subscriber to the whole "psychedelic entity contact is actually other beings" thing, but I will say that tryptamines do give off that feeling that there is an alien "other" presence in the headspace. Now again I don't really believe in this crap, but when I do a big dose of mushrooms or in that case dmt, as I felt it kicking in, I just admitted to myself and the drug/entity that I was nervous and that all I ask was to not make me look like a fag in front of my friends, because why not? At worst I admitted it to myself and cleared my head a bit, and at best whatever drug addled corner of my brain that ends up being perceived as the DMT-Overmind-Terrence-Mckenna-Bullshit-Entity make have mercy on me.

And then I broke through and it was a blast.

Plus, while I havent broken through on salvia and don't really have plans to, I did enough to get a good idea of what that would be like. So now whenever I get nervous about doing a dmt breakthrough I just tell myself at least this isn't salvia man.

Bad dmt trips are pretty rare anyway.
>>
>>28292297
Not exactly but yes. It pretty much cancels visuals and weaken psychedelia. And calms you down.
Alcohol is good at it as well but not so effective.
It helps to not be so nervous about psychedelics when you have stop button at hand.
>>
Is DMT anything like the visuals on third plateau DXM? like surfing through 3d fractals and shit
>>
File: 1457091507858.jpg (72 KB, 720x690) Image search: [Google]
1457091507858.jpg
72 KB, 720x690
>>28288426
>>28288426
Anyone in the MI area who can 2 day ship me LSD?

Pls respond.
>>
>>28292523
gimme btc and address and i'll buy it for you ;)
>>
>>28291408
>>28292030
It was only about 7$ I think.
I got it at Uniprix, didn't had to speak to anyone.
>>28291478
Gonna try it now. Wish me luck.
>>
>>28292569
That's insane
No store near me has DXM only products anymore aside from Delsym, which is not really real DXM but some plastic shit, still works though but it's expensive as shit.
>>
>>28292330
>>28292497
I will keep this in mind if I ever get around to trying psychedelics, thanks
>>
>>28292235

I've done it, Its also got fent.

I can get the real deal with more effort online or irl, I just gave a promising new vendor a shot, turned out my hopes were misplaced but at least it wasn't bunk.

>>28292272

All opiates have different highs, kinda like weed strains but the differences are more pronounced. Some are sedating, some are kinda stimulating while still wierdly sedating, some are euphoric, some less so. A lot of classical opiates have a decent bit of euphoria, varying levels of sedation, and this kinda inner warmth or glowing feeling that is probably similiar to that feeling of contentness that real endorphins give you when you've been hurt real bad.

Heroin has a good mix of euphoria, sedation, and that warm fuzzy feeling.

Fentanyl heavily sedative and a bit of that fuzz, but not as much euphoria. So you get to nod level very quickly, which a lot of users like, and which takes more heroin to get to a good nod, so it is stronger and cheaper to get a nod on if that is what you like about opiates, but it doesn't feel as full of an experience to many users.

It is also much shorter in duration leading to redosing more often.

sorry that all my posts have been retard long. I'm comfy and a complete faggot.
>>
>>28292663
>new vendor
there's your problem
>>
>>28292624
Not the anon you were talking to, but is DXM actually hard to get where you're from?
In Germany, 10 30mg capsules cost less than 3 Euros and even a kid can legally buy them.
>>
>>28288426
Are you a fan of deliriants ? such as datura, brugmansia or amanita muscaria ?
>>
>>28292663
Thanks for the info. I've only ever had hydrocodone in hospitals and a bit of oxycodone a couple times. They were both great, but I don't think I'm ready for anything stronger yet.
>>
smoked a huge blunt of some good weed and im about to get tipsy
>>
>>28292624
Yea, I looked all the cough products for DXM only and it was the only one with another bottle of the same brand. Very cheap.
I also got some pic related, but they are a bit more expensive.
All the other Robitussin products they had contains Guaifenesin.
>>
>>28292687

yeah I knew I was going out on a limb but the price was decent, Guy wasn't even a dedicated H vendor, mostly coke and weed or something, so I don't thing he even knew or cared, just knew that it was decently potent and was brown powder. Also got some stuff from that one pretty established and pretty expensive vendor. Excited for that to arrive.
>>
>>28292515
Depends on dose.
Average DMT trips are beyond compare. It's like losing self - awarness in jorney through dimension of light, shape and colors but short. Hard to explain.
I am unable to describe breakthrough but it is something on whole another level.
> Feel like being warped from your body and "being"
> loud high-pitched buzzy sound everywhere.
>Being in hands of "out of this universe" Doctors and shamans (I have it like this pretty often)
>feeling disintegration of and reappearing ego
>talking with orange light something without knowing concept of talking, contact and even how it is to "be" , about existence and other stuff too hard to explain or even process sober.
>Ride a conceptless tiger.
> several eons later you are falling through dimension towards your body, slowly picking up healed up ego on the way
>you wake up in your body confused and sober
>>
>>28292729
In USA (I live in Pennsylvania) half of the time they ask for ID. When I was underage and they asked I just said I didn't have it with me and then gave them a fake birthdate. The last time I saw gelcaps with DXM only was half a year ago.
>>28292760
DPH in low doses is great for fapping, increases orgasm twofold or more for me. I've only done an actual "trip" like twice and each time I fell asleep at some point. probably wouldn't do it now since the risk of seizures seems higher for me now.
>>
File: 1438893109591.png (26 KB, 775x591) Image search: [Google]
1438893109591.png
26 KB, 775x591
>finals week
>tfw I can't buy cocaine until I come home on friday
I used to hate blow until I found a connect that actually carries good stuff at a reasonable price.
>>
>>28292657
Forgot to mention: Avoid Tramal while on tryptamines because it can give you seizure attack or even kill you
>>
>>28292863
Also I never saw the hatman or tons of spiders or anything like that, but the height of the trips was watching nonexistent shows on my turned off TV. It's sort of like seeing into a parallel universe's TV, very strange
>>
>>28292767

that is probably smart. I would say if you have had hydro and oxy, heroin is pretty much hydrocodone on steroids, a bit more euphoria and a bit more sedation. Its not something you should rush out to ty, but it is good to understand that normal opiates aren't death incarnate, the issue arises from people using them repeatedly without understanding how physical addiction and tolerance form. Thats where opiates get messy.

Though the prevalence of fent nowadays is adding a new dimension of lethality and feindish addiction due to its potency and short duration.
>>
>>28288426
Why do I understand OP's pic more than I think I should? I used to be a druggie btw
>>
File: Andrea de Pascalis.jpg (116 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
Andrea de Pascalis.jpg
116 KB, 500x588
I'm the anon that was worried about going crazy on psychedelics and I'm just wondering, what other drugs can I try that are fun?
I've only done weed and coke. Coke is fun when you're drinking/partying, and I get paranoid on weed so I stopped.

Been thinking of trying ketamine..
>>
>>28292970
Speed or MDMA. Easy to get, cheap and relatively safe.
If you do get ketamine, remember it's not coke so go for smaller lines.
>>
>>28288426
I'm an alcoholic. It counts, right?
>>
>>28293022
What is speed like? Similar to cocaine?

>>28293064
I think so
>>
>>28292970
>>28293022
MDMA is great but not too often (once every month or less)
Makes you love the world once again, you are emotional and seek contact, especially physical and euphoric as fuck, aaand make your self-esteem and .self confidence something between "It doesn't matter, I am love tonight" and "Let's hug everyone"
+ feel kinda like a plushie
>>
>>28293134
Haven't done lots of coke but to me, coke always felt like non-nasty speed but with intense craving.
Speed eliminates your hunger and fatigue. If you are with other people, it makes you incredibly talkative. If you are alone, it really helps you concentrate, you can do the most blatant shit for hours without getting bored.
It also boosts your euphoria, but not as much as cocaine.
>>
>>28288426
I tried ritalin today. Didn't feel any different
>>
>>28288426
>man I'm so coked, I feel like a cube that's been rotated
>>
>>28293982

>on edge
>>
>>28289423
Same here. Fuck, man. Decided to try pot again last night. It didn't go so well. It was so awful I literally wanted to die.
>>
>>28290228
Whats ur condition? Is it a long term benefit?
>>
>>28293666
Snort it! Just kidding buy MDMA. 5000% the euphoria and 20% heart attack.
Amphetamine/Crack/Speed/Ritalin are utter shit drugs. The video "I'm on crack" describes the feeling perfectly.
>>
smoking some fine ass weed anyone got any shit to watch or listen to?
>>
File: PotableWillingAlabamamapturtle.webm (647 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
PotableWillingAlabamamapturtle.webm
647 KB, 480x480
>>28295942
one order of trippy coming right up
>>
>>28288426
on e reporting in
>>
which drug makes you hallucinate spiders?
>>
>>28288426
Currently drunk but thinking about dropping a tab of acid.
>>
>>28294548
I've already done mdma but it cannot be done daily sadly
>>
>>28296260
notagoodidea
>>
>>28296200
http://taimapedia.org/index.php?title=DPH
>>
>>28288620
Any tips on getting the most out of caffeine
The first time I drank coffee I actually felt amazing. I drank like 4-5 cups because I didnt end up getting to sleep the night before. I took breaks and it kept working a couple timed but now I can't really get much from it. I'd really like to feel that again without hard drugs.
>>
File: kirby.jpg (421 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
kirby.jpg
421 KB, 720x576
INSTALLING THE .CIA FOR THE NEW KIRBY 3DS GAME
FINNA PLAY AND BE HIGH AS BALLS

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
>>
big money salvia here
>>
how do you find dealers in a new area? i'm socially retarded and only got drugs through my family before
please withdrawal is killing me
>>
Any melb aust fags here got contacts for weed?
>>
>>28288426
Nothing - I have a final tomorrow.

Actually, maybe I'll get some nicotine in my system.
>>
Took Xanax a couple days ago hoping it would help with anxiety a bit. Woke up the next day with texts and videos about me being so fucked up and yelling at the sky about Hitler killing the wrong people. Also woke up with a sharpie in the pooper and no more Xanax. I do not remember shit. 7/10 Would have been better if I had remembered.
>>
>>28296447
go to a bar with live music and ask one of the band members; the older ones, not the college aged fags
>>
>>28290306
I've had random people ask me if I have any ties while in the super market, mcdowells, carls jr, etc and I live in white suburbia sure it was embarrassing for me but not everyone is as bad as we are.
>>
I'm just drinking nice beer and soon I'm gonna smoke some medical kush. I don't even know why I'm posting this, since this is a regular thing for me, and because no one will reply, and no one cares that I'm getting turnt.

DO these threads exist solely for intoxicated people to make sober people feel jealous?
>>
>>28296345
Yeah, go a week without drinking any. Or anything else with caffeine, for that matter (soda, tea, chocolate). The body develops caffeine tolerance very quickly. That's why you see normies drinking 2 pots throughout the day and still going to bed by midnight.

You dan also buy caffeine pills if you're really consider the most normie drug in existence a good high. If you enjoy the taste of coffee, you might like espressos. Great flavor and a lot of caffeine. Don't bother with powder; it's easy to OD caffeine in powdered form.
>>
>>28288426
snorted 80mg ritalin, feeling good
>>
>>28297128
I have 30mg ritalin Mr pills should I take more than 1? I took 1 today and didn't feel different
>>
File: 1459463790422.jpg (61 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1459463790422.jpg
61 KB, 550x733
Tapering on Suboxone. Ready to be sober. It's not so bad if you taper.

Opiates will fuck your shit up though, so be careful robots!
>>
>>28297145
if you didnt feel different then yeah.
dont get yourself depended on them though.
i've been taking a few everyday and i seem to be increasing my dose every few days. i feel braindead without them
>>
>>28296641
>took ambien, went for a walk with my friend
>came to in a strange apartment building in a ghetto neighborhood miles away from home
>a man is yelling at me while his family cowers behind them
>I was banging on the door asking to use their bathroom
>realize I've shit my pants
>paramedics come and ask me if I'm coming back with them
>nah
>wondering where my friend went, decide to call
>reach into my pocket and pull out phone
>it's his phone
>found out he was in the hospital after a day of retracing my steps

4/5 would trip again
>>
>>28297192
Is that safe>>28297246
>>
>>28296972
>DO these threads exist solely for intoxicated people to make sober people feel jealous?

Of course. I'm sober right now and I'm pretty jealous.

>>28297246
kek
>>
>>28297354
Woops didnt mean to quote that 2ND post
>>
>>28297379
with ritalin? yes, overdosing retalin seems to be really rare. just googled it, seems that people take 300mg+ daily to get a good high of off those.
most i snorted is 100mg in 5 minutes.

symptoms are similar to cocaine for me.
>>
any israelfags here? i'm having the worst time everytime i order the smallest thing from the dn

border security here is tighter than a 12 yo
>>
>>28297458
It's 30mg Modified release tho so that's the 8hour version
>>
>>28297608
oh isnt it like Retalin LE or something? sounds shittier tbqh, like the new oxy recipe. never actually read about it compared to the regular one.

did you get a prescription for retalin to improve your focus or something?
>>
Daily reminder that when you take psychedelics ALWAYS CLEAN YOUR ROOM BEFORE
i've made that mistake twice and paid my price.
>>
>>28297671
No I got it from my autistic friend. It's called ritalin la Mr I believe
>>
I've been on suboxone for a month now and the shit is making me depressed and causing me to go broke. I'm starting to wonder what even is the fucking point.
>>
>>28297739
nice, heres something interesting i found

drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52667
>>
File: IMG_2250.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2250.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
PUFFIN ON THIS GIRL SCOUT COOKIE STRAIN

REAL NIGGA HOURS, MOLEST THAT (You) BUTTON
>>
File: 1300151939113.jpg (21 KB, 458x461) Image search: [Google]
1300151939113.jpg
21 KB, 458x461
>>28297831
yo clean your glass nigga
>>
>>28297831

Rock on brotherman
>>
>>28297875

it's an old pic don't worry its clean now

12 inch stemless double honeycomb percs, hits like a champ
>>
>>28297785
I'll just take 2 tomorrow and see what happens
>>
>>28288426
What exactly is that image supposed to represent? I mean I kinda get it, but is it supposed to be what any given object looks like on each substance?
>>
>>28290798
>using a tripcode
>2016
>>
>>28297930

it's supposed to represent how they feel like

i've done most drugs in that pic, it's safe to say every one of those is pretty much correct in how the feeling would kind of look like
>>
>>28297930

it's an abstraction of you, where you are the square. or maybe the square is your perception of reality.
>>
I just wish I had money for weed. I've only smoked it twice and all it has done is make me realize how shitty I normally feel
>>
>>28297947
I kinda get it, I've only been drunk and I can understand how an object would look like that to a drunk person, but I doubt that weed makes sharp corners actually appear round - I'm just having a rough time trying to figure out how a shape could relate to a feeling like that.
>>
>>28297831
nice mac, I have a mac too

we can be mac bros
>>
>used to smoke weed throughout the day daily
>never would get amplified anxiety
>now if i smoke at all without being drunk and with people i get unbelievably anxious and paranoid about the most irrational things
>have been drinking way more as a substitute
>quit cigs and cocaine because afraid of dying
>only ever did them very socially anyways
>drunk on tullmore dew whiskey right now
>work tomorrow 9-5
>rinse and repeat
>fmfl fambot
>>
>>28297995

no, it's not how things LOOK how drugs. it's how they feel.
>>
>>28297995
the way I see it is, for example, cannabis takes the edge off, hence no edges on the square. Cocaine makes you on edge, DXM has different plateaus, psilocybin makes you view things differently (in different dimensions kinda, same with LSD), DMT is fuckin crazy and hard to explain, amphetamine is focused, etc etc
>>
>>28289433
Damn imagine living in a comfy wooden house in the woods, and go outside at night looking at a beautiful landscape while smoking a psy like that.
It must be the fucking glory.
I think what scares people of getting high on intense psychedelics (especially those who are prone to bad tripping, since there are ppl who dont even know what a bad trip feels like) is the fear of getting your brain fucked up biologically.
>>
Who here only takes psychedelics once a blue moon and that's it.
>>
I took a 60 day supply of ativan all at once 2 days ago.

I remember small fragments of the past couple days, luckily didn't do anything too stupid.

Still feeling the effects, everything is very dreamy and fuzzy.
>>
>>28298493
enjoy that wonderful feeling anon
>>
Who /legal/ here?

Anyone have any experience with kava, kratom, or salvia? Any recommendations for finding the good stuff for each?
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.