[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>birthday weekend >go to a club, it's backed like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: MgOejqM.png (580 KB, 534x535) Image search: [Google]
MgOejqM.png
580 KB, 534x535
>birthday weekend
>go to a club, it's backed like sardines
>live in ui town, everyone just graduated
>on xanax, amphetmaine and drinking beer. completely on top of my gave with 0 anxiety.
>friends who i sell drugs to or havent seen me recent constantly say "damn you're getting in shape" etc.
>it was 80 deg otuside so i wear a red polo and nice shorts
>get a pitcher of bee with my friend, finish the whole time
>scope around bitches, if ome isn't talking to a guy i just move on.
>plenty of qts were on their phones all alone, so i say
>>hi, why are you alone
>basically got a bunch of bullshit answers, only like 1/5 said they had boyfriends

what the fuck guys? is it really just a numbers game? you have to get rejected 100x just to get the opportunity to settle for a landwhale? i graduated from the top uni in my state. top 20 in the country, i have a good job, blond hair blue eyes thick stuble, i could lose a few lbs of fat but from american standards i'm skinny.

WHAT THE FUCK?

can somene give me list convo starters or something? I could have been the perfect match for them but they didn't even give me a try, just to be nice. I'm 5'8 but this uni has whites as about 40% of the population so i was taller than a lot of mestizo, mulatto, and asian guys. i was about median height

i'm not depressed about it, just fucking annoyed about why no girl wants anything to do with me?
>>
>>28288380
>xanax, amphetmaine and drinking beer

i'm sure you were hella suave
>>
>>28288380
>i'm not depressed about it, just fucking annoyed about why no girl wants anything to do with me AND THEY REFUSE TO TELL ME WHAT TO FIX?`
>>
>>28288400
0 anxiety, top of my game, alcohol alone makes me just pissed of at jews
>>
>>28288430
"hi why are you alone" hahah nice one

also red polo and shorts what are you a fuckin greasy frat boy.

and also drinking gets you pissed off about jews?

you better be good looking as fuck to pull all that shit off otherwise you sound like a piece of shit lol
>>
women are shit. turn gay. it's better.
>>
>>28288518
>"hi why are you alone" hahah nice one
i went with a guy but he disappered. couldn't find him so i just tried my luck my myself. what should i say instead? you're not even trying to help

>also red polo and shorts what are you a fuckin greasy frat boy.
what am i supposed to wear exactly?

>and also drinking gets you pissed off about jews?
yes unfortunately it does not make me more open tosocial interation and makes my cynical. similarly, weed calms other people down but gives me panic attacks. i am more of a dissociative (MXE, 3-meo-pcp) kind of guy but
>>
>>28288658
dont take advice from r9k is my advice.
>>
>>28288518
I think we all know whether he is otherwise a piece of shit or not
>>
>>28288658
my adviice for you is to kill yourself
you already lost THE GAME
>>
>>28288380
>"W-why are you alone?"
>rapist glare
Women can tell when you have sociopathic/autistic tendencies, OP.

You can't achieve a better brain. You can only cure your feeble one.
>>
>>28288380
>you can still be socially awkward and ugly even if you're high on meds and drunk as fuck

The only difference is that you feel happier being awkward
>>
objectively rate your facial aesthetics out of 10
>>
File: IMG-20150909-WA0027.jpg (233 KB, 600x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20150909-WA0027.jpg
233 KB, 600x1000
i cannot be objective:

imgur gallrey http://imgur.com/a/vgMmN

i have a little bit of chub (about 16% body fat) on top of a decent deal of muscle. the polo i war was tight on my biceps for example
>>
>>28288790
what was i doing that was awkward? is there some videos i can watch that exemplifies normal male cold approaching girls successfully?
>>
>>28289582

it's not always your clothes anon

they were probably reacting to the fact that you were high on amphetamines.

I would've known in two seconds flat if you had approached me.
>>
File: Typical r9k user.png (39 KB, 462x748) Image search: [Google]
Typical r9k user.png
39 KB, 462x748
>>28288380
You're single because you almost certainly have a shit personality.
>>
>>28289582
here's the problem: your'e a fucking manlet. women avoid your kind like the plague
>>
>>28289676
based on what indicator?
>>
>>28288380
You a 9/10 or below? If so beat it, girls only want 10/10's these days.
>>
>>28289768
lol don't project. I'm 7/10 and I'm doing fine with respect to girls.
>>
>>28289736

>Based on what indicator.

voice, pitch, timbre, inflection, body-language, speed of movement, style of walking, laugh, etc.

So basically everything.
>>
>>28289678
not really? what personality flaws can you think of? i am highly altruistic, i have taken in and so many homeless people, i don't lie, i have lots of strong opinions of multiple topics. it's easy for me to talk to guys and have in-depth conversations about random shit but girls don't ever want to talk about any of that guy stuff.

list the "personality" traits that would help me pull more girls at a club
>>
>>28289795
I'm sure their kids appreciate having a "man" around
>>
File: TalkingExample.jpg (912 KB, 2160x1920) Image search: [Google]
TalkingExample.jpg
912 KB, 2160x1920
>>28289807
You're racist, or at least you actually think and care about race, and you call women landwhales. That might be acceptable on 4chan but in the real world that just makes you a neckbeard-type individual. And for clubs? No idea, my club game is weak, but my Tinder game is strong, so I just stick to that.

>>28289861
You're projecting again, anon. Why on earth would I get with women with kids?
>>
You gotta be nice or they will assume you have midget rage
>>
>>28289806
this is some silliness desu. i have been selling speed for 4 years, i've sold over kilos, thousands of doses. i took no more than 200mg. maybe my eyes were a bit dilated and my mouth a bit dry but the xanax + alcohol gave me an 'i have no social anxiety, i am not intimated by you'' vibe without the stupidity and ineptness caused by straight alcohol
>>
>>28290016

ok bud.

If you say so.
>>
i>>28290101
it's literally a party drug
>>
>>28288430
>drinking makes me mad at the Jews

you sound like a well-adjusted normie, I wonder why toasties don't like you
>>
>>28290139
Doesn't mean girls want to get with people on it if they're not. It's like MDMA - you feel great on it but who will get with a guy on MD?
>>
>>28289961
>You're racist, or at least you actually think and care about race, and you call women landwhales. That might be acceptable on 4chan but in the real world that just makes you a neckbeard-type individual. And for clubs? No idea, my club game is weak, but my Tinder game is strong, so I just stick to that.
i hide my power level IRL, i even go for chicks way more out of shape than me. of course, a 3/10 girl wont settle for under a 7/10 until her mid 25s so i'm basically fucked for now
>>
>>28290139

That's all fine and dandy, I'm just letting you know that it's noticeable.

Whether or not they viewed it as a negative I can't speculate.
>>
>>28288380
Is there any skin left on your hands from all that knuckle dragging? You sound like your IQ is pushing 70, from the low side.
>>
>>28290179
>i hide my power level IRL
I don't think you do. I can sense the anger and resentment toward others in you and I'm sure women do the same. Besides, doesn't that directly contradict the "I always tell the truth" statement?
>>
Stop taking advice from r9k you dumbass... If it wasn't for the internet these guys wouldn't even know what awoman look like.
>>
>>28290242
graduated from the top UNI in the state m8, highest SAT and ACT scores in my high school. i'm not a super genius but i'm no retard. maybe some assburgers but who the fuck goes to club to sit on a chair and stare at their phone???
>>
>>28290303
you're insinuating that i rant about jews and politics IRL in public? this is not true at all, I do not bring "politically incorrect" ideas up at all around anyone but guys i've known for a long time. i never talk politics with girls.

it's like you're saying this happened:
>girl is sitting on a bench outside staring at her phone all alone
>i sit next to her, and say hi
>ask her whats her name, is she graduating?
>ask her about her degree, her interest/hobbies, etc.
>i would only interject to say nice things about myself like
>>yeah i graduated last year from UF (highest ranked uni in the state) and i have a kickass job that's laid back and pays really good, etc [also i sell lots of drugs so i have a more money than i know what to do with]
>>
>>28290401
forgot the rest:
>also i fucking hate kikes, we would be so much better off if we just deported them all from america. they need to go

that only comes out on alcohol alone, hence why i drink beer and combine it with small doses of xanax and amphetamine
>>
>>28288380

Maybe it's your shitty "settle for a landwhale" attitude? You're shallow af and a judgmental ass. Women can see that.
>>
>>28290430
i didn't discriminate. any girl that was not talking to at least one guy, was alone, or was with a group of girls i approached. fat, short, tall (not taller than me of course). like i said, it wast like 10-15 girls/groups. plenty of them were in worse shape than me
>>
>>28290303
>anger and resentment toward others
Everybody has anger or resentment against someone you buttblasted reddit meme human.
>>
>>28289582
lmao down syndrome thom yorke
>>
>>28289736
>>28289582
Bro people can tell when you're high. That's the thing with druggies - you think you're on the DL and everyone likes you and can't tell you're on something. Your brains are fucked. Once you walk out of the room people talk about how strange you were acting and wonder what was wrong. Those who have experience with your type know exactly what was wrong.
>>
>>28291159
>Bro people can tell when you're high. That's the thing with druggies - you think you're on the DL and everyone likes you and can't tell you're on something. Your brains are fucked. Once you walk out of the room people talk about how strange you were acting and wonder what was wrong. Those who have experience with your type know exactly what was wrong.
alcohol is literally a drug. i was much less fucked up than plenty of people who were only on alcohol. i could hold coherent sentences, walk in straight lines, i could have done some computer programming if i wanted to. i don't do amph very often but i've been selling it for years and i can tell you that the side effects are mostly not too apparent, especially combined with downers like alcohol & xanax. your pupils dilate a bit, vasoconstriction, a bit of gurning but i had some gum in my mouth. dry mouth. amphetamine paste doesn't exist in america so people wouldn't even know much about it.

have you ever even taken xanax, beer, and amphetamine combined???
>>
>>28291466

not him.

But are you always this dense? nobody can tell you anything.

Why even bother coming to us for our opinion if you're such hot shit that you've got it ALL figured out?
>>
>>28291498
i wasn't any less sober than the average person drinking there. the xanax amplified the beer (i drank just under a pint) and the amphetamine kept me sharp, focused, alert, and improved mental agility at the same time. basically a mentally sitmulating convo with lowered social anxiety.

compare that to alcohol which makes people do dumbass shit and whatever.

i don't have it figured out, i just don't find the theory
>they knew you were on speed
to be a significant contributing factor.

i also smelled like cigarettes, perhaps this was a problem? i did try to stay out of the inside, in the smoking zone. brushed my teeth, showered, deoderant, cologne, nice clothes, felt happy, good, motivated, mentally sharp, and had little anxiety

but they looked at my arms and though "look at that vasoconstriction, he's on speed!' or "look at his dilated pupils, a druggie!"
>>
>>28291622

No.

I told you earlier.

There's alot more than just physical indicators. Voice, tone, timbre, speed of movement, pitch, the way you carry your conversations.

Anyways, do all the speed you want, nobody gives a fuck.

oh, and continue to wonder what happened, since you adamantly refuse to see that you're alot more transparent than you think you are.

Like I said, nobody gives a fuck. Lie to yourself all you want.
>>
>>28291790
you realize it's a party drug that's extremely popular in central europe and used for the exact purpose uppers like coke are used in america, in clubs and whatnot? they take this shit to pick up girls ALL THE TIME.

i just don't think they noticed that i was on drugs, maybe a little drunk (because of how outgoing i was) because i've been around speed for so long and i wasn't even rolling on it, it was quite a moderate dose.
>>
>>28291904

Dude, you don't need to lecture me on party drugs, I know all about it.

Ok. Just ok. Nobody notices. Carry on.
>>
>>28290816
Mega kekkerinos
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.