[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, 24 years old >Cashier at small grocery store &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Krusty.jpg (21 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Krusty.jpg
21 KB, 256x256
>Be me, 24 years old
>Cashier at small grocery store
>Have cute grill coworker, 6/10 nerdy girl
>Great personality, seems to genuinely like me
>She's also being butt raped through Dark
Souls 3, hates bros, hinted at having kinks
>Flirt back and forth for a few months
>Few days ago, muster up courage to ask her on a date, she said yes
>awwwwyissss.png
>Arrive at her apartment that night, ready for date
>MFW she answers the door in problem glasses
>MFW she is wearing a Bernie 2016 shirt
>MFW she says she just needs to log out of Tumblr before leaving
>>
>>28287820
Fuck, I guess I'm a newfag
>>
>cute grill
>6/10

Are you stupid?
>>
>>28287820
I genuinely would be instantly turned off. I wouldn't be rude and tell her to fuck off but after we finished that date I would not pursue her in a relationship mannor ever again.
>>
>>28287857
She could be hot but never got all dolled up for work.
>>
>>28287893
We went on the date, but I cheaped out on everything. Not sure what to do when I see her at work tomorrow.
>>
i wouldn't even give a fuck as long as she looks cute... goddamn, i would take everything that's not a landwhale
>>
>not administering redpill vaginally
>>
>>28287932
Just be nice and act like everything is fine. But obviously try not to be flirtatious and avoid conversation that could lead to you talking about another potential date. Simple as that
>>
>>28287997
Yeah, but all that points to future landwhale.
>>
>>28288028
I don't put my dick in crazy.
>>
>>28288032
That's what I figured. I'm just hoping there's no further shit from her. Tumblrinas aren't known for letting stuff go.
>>
>>28287820
>2016
>nerdy girl
not expecting her to be:
tumblrnette and hipster

i don't know or care about bernie
but srsly what the hell did you expect
>>
>>28287820
Just date her faggot she at least has good taste in video games but do have an exit plan if things do go bad.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 646x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 646x485
>Bernie hat
Listen bro this is gonna be a codependent relationship, you know she's gonna use you. She's garbage, she's not special, she's everything you hate and despise all summed into one person. If you wanna get your dick wet alright but how long do you think you could last with her? 2 months tops and it would be a rough breakup, just go on one date and don't take it any further. It's gonna end bad so don't even start it
>>
>>28287857
you must be a women, who only sees anyone >8.5/10 as attractive
6/10 is average-somewhat cute or attractive
>>
>>28287820

>works a loser job at a grocery store
>offended that fellow loser coworker supports the only candidate that could offer you or her a better standard of living

This is the true secret; poor people are so insufferably stupid that you enjoy seeing them suffer when they reject someone who could save them comes along and tries to do it.
>>
>being a trump supporter

Commie, commie! Traitor to our country!
>>
>>28287820
So what you're saying is that she is literally perfect. You lucky dog you.
>>
>>28287820
you are going to die alone thanks to 4chan

>>28288028
redpill is for edgy neckbeards who don't even talk to girls, ever

>>28289383
complete and total retard, KHV NEET, should not be giving any type of advice, ever
>>
>>28287820

I am diametrically opposed to everything you described and even I would accept a woman like that if she wasn't a whore. It shouldn't be based on whether you agree with each other politically, it should be based on whether you're attracted to each other AND like each others personality.

In fact, I would prefer to date a woman that didn't agree with me so that we have more things to talk about and argue about. But it's usually the leftist women that absolutely detest and would outright reject a conservative just because he is a conservative.

Linked to wrong post earlier.
>>
>>28289383
This
And hopefully she's also a low key slut that puts out on the first date if you play your cards right
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.