[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET THE FUCK IN HERE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: DETECTIVE.png (91 KB, 900x566) Image search: [Google]
DETECTIVE.png
91 KB, 900x566
http://fourtonfish.com/detective/play

This is a chat based game where you are either assigned the role of the Detective or the role of the Imposter. A third role, the Robot, is handled by a chat bot.

The Detective has to correctly identify the Impostor, whose goal is to convince the Detective they are speaking to the Robot.
>>
bump motherfuckers

o R i G i N a L
>>
>>28287599
K I'll bump but not play :^)
>>
bump

WE NEED MORE PLAYERS
>>
>>28287599
>wanting robots to play a social game.
Good luck
>>
>>28287599
Anyone playing right now? It's mobile friendly too
>>
>>28287867
but you get to roleplay as a robot, it's the perfect game
>>
bump 8=====D
>>
>>28287599
>tfw nobody plays your shill game
gotta get that (you) drama
>>
>>28288221
free of charge
>>
TRAPS AREN'T GAY YOU NIGGER
>>
more players would be NEATO
>>
Games pretty easy I keep playing the detective and getting it right

It must be pretty hard to play the imposter
I've never actually faced the computer yet
>>
Holy shit this is good.

Oregano
>>
>>28288883
being the imposter can be pretty easy if you know what the chat bot typically says
>>
Hmm, a good tip is to find out how the robot responds so the other person doesn't ask a canned question, looking for a canned answer
>>
File: Capture.png (70 KB, 1599x798) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
70 KB, 1599x798
Solid strategy for winning, robot always gives this very specific answer
>>
>>28289540
there are a couple of questions that guarantee a win, but that gets boring fast
>>
Just had a really long conversation with My___n,a,m,e___(is)___MIstEr```detEctive. I have to say, it was really quite nice.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 468x271) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 468x271
GIT GUD BUDDY
>>
this is the best thing ever

originalfgt
>>
File: Capture.png (15 KB, 286x525) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15 KB, 286x525
I fucking lost. he was too clever
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (45 KB, 439x783) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
45 KB, 439x783
fuck this. i was just a second too slow because i had to google how to spell inconspicuos
>>
>>28291707
just say beep.
>>
>>28291888
thats lame. i wanted to be clever. all the fuckboys be sayin beep when they dont know whats to do
>>
NOICE, on first try. Detective skills on point this is fun.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.