[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you woke up and you were a girl what would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1459910834390.jpg (28 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
1459910834390.jpg
28 KB, 624x352
If you woke up and you were a girl what would you do?
>>
>>28287591
Important question. How hot am I?
>>
Suck dick for money
>>
masturbate, play with my titties, then post my tits and pussy on here and taunt all the lonely betas
>>
Fuck my boss for a promotion/raise.
>>
Masturbate to see of women have better orgasams than men.
>>
Go on tinder and fuck a bunch of straight hot guys
>>
>>28287771
Gay, I'd straight up become a lesbian. Then go on tinder.
>>
>>28287591

What all women do: trying to find a rich sugar daddy that pays your bills and provides for you.
>>
I'd probably wear a dress and touch myself
>>
>>28287591
Enjoy life on easy mode.
>>
That's the sexy nazi youth member in Downfall!
>>
>>28287591
Start streaming on twitch for dat dere sweet money.
>>
Post a pic of myself on /r9k/ and get 500 replies within the hour.
>>
depends, do i still have the same brain?

i'd probably still be a shutin, may try being a camwhore or a twitch whore for cash depending on how hot i was.

other than that nothing would change, i'd still stay inside and play games/watch anime
>>
>>28287591
First things first, I masturbate until I can't feel it anymore.

Then I get really upset because I don't have a dick, enhanced strength or a predisposition for agression and competition anymore.
>>
At first i'd probably mess around and dress with cute clothing, i'd try to be as cute as I can
Then i'd suck dicks for money.
>>
>>28287591
Masturbate, then camwhore for money to play vidya
>>
>masturbate but vaginally now
>do lots of degenerate shit online as requests for you guys
>find myself a sugar daddy, marry him and secure an easy life for myself

Otherwise, just do the same shit I do now. Fuck around on the internet.
>>
>>28287871
Top kek
>>28287591
I'd find a rich Chad to marry and pump me full so I can give birth to his daughter, whom I will teach to be a whore for the fun of it.
His lineage will become known for it's sluttiness.

I will eventually cheat on him and pump out a few half-black kids from Tyrones and try to get him to accept them as his/make him pay for child support.

I will get my tubes tied and fuck random guys on tinder for free meals/fun while Chad is at work. I will become a bug catcher and give Chad my bugs.
>>
Marry an average guy and never work a day in my life again
>>
kill myself and rid the world of one more useless cunt
>>
Go to the gym in the morning and camwhore in the evening
>>
>>28287591
1) Create new Twitch account, and play various games which I'm good at. Get some betabux.
2) Go every possible place trying to find sugar daddies.
3) Once I save up around $200k doing this, fuck it all. NEET until I die.
>>
show tits, get high, kill self.
>>
>>28287591
masturbate, piss myself, play with my tits etc.

after that i dunno
>>
This thread is fucking gay. I would kill myself because being a woman is worse than death.
>>
>>28287591
Mostly likely, get up, notice differences, fuk it I sit down to my pc to play something. Later I would go out to see the difference(not to get dicks, but to see how different people react).
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.