[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 10 years old >hang out at a girls house (I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: frogkid.jpg (69 KB, 500x496) Image search: [Google]
frogkid.jpg
69 KB, 500x496
>be 10 years old
>hang out at a girls house (I don't remember how I was doing this, probably her invitation)
>went to same grade
>she didn't let me walk with her after school
>never talked to her during school hours

Can someone explain? Was she a shy gf or was I some Stacy's pawn to play dolls with?
>>
>>28287458
You expect us to believe you are 10 yo?
>>
>>28287503
Just answer the fucking question you mongoloid.

The 90's hat and "I don't remember" clauses should've delivered a message. Kids have a superb memory.
>>
You were someone she didn't want to be seen with at school, but she didn't have anyone else to spend time with after so she settled for you
>>
>>28287503
Do you know where you are? This site is primarily used by children
>>
>>28287503

It's probably only been like 5 or 6 years since this happened to OP t b h
>>
>>28287458
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_oJAAXSJCc
>>
>>28287569
That explains alot.

The neighborhood had like two hobo-tier kids and some fetal syndrome half-retarded kid.
>>
>>28287569
Likely this. I had a qt friend like this until about 13. Then she dropped me like cold turkey once she started realizing her immense social value. Still hurts 20 years later, she was like a sister to me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.