[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine what it must be like to be this guy. >Opens his eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: jonsnow.jpg (28 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
jonsnow.jpg
28 KB, 660x371
Imagine what it must be like to be this guy.
>Opens his eyes for 2 seconds
>Chads around the world go berserk
>Stacys brought to their knees and cum in sync
Maybe in another life i will be kit harrington
>>
he's actually going out with rose leslie IRL (ygritte)

he has good taste
>>
>>28287401
My most recent ex has a massive crush on him lol
>>
I dont get it? He doesn't look that good to me(not much above the average guy) and his height is not impressive.
>>
>>28287455
they make him look taller in the show

he's shorter than sansa IRL
>>
>>28287429

>redhead
>good taste

Absolutely disgusting, I feel bad for him.
>>
>>28287516
nobody gives a shit about your opinion shitskin. stay mad or kys.
>>
File: ygrittespider.gif (2 MB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
ygrittespider.gif
2 MB, 245x240
>>28287516
kek

go jerk off to smirkfu you faggot

ygritte is clearly #1 GoTfu, she also seems really cool irl
>>
I'm a guy who possesses a keen insight into the female perspective and I can say without doubt that this guy is not attractive to most girls and that any attraction they claim to have towards him is largely superficial and serves only to promote their own personality-brand within the social media sphere.
>>
>>28287449
Why do you care about your ex, dude?
>>
>>28287669

God you're pathetic. Just kill yourself, you fucking waste.
>>
File: 1453750464658.jpg (10 KB, 375x273) Image search: [Google]
1453750464658.jpg
10 KB, 375x273
>>28287401
lots of people say i look like kit harrington...
if i gained about 20 pounds we'd look very similar.
>>
>>28287401
he is a 5'7 manlet, top kek
>>
how does a manlet trump all chads and why do all stacys desire him? if he can do it can i do it?
>>
>>28287429
thats pretty cute desu

orignale
>>
>>28287852
>roguish good looks
>thick, unkempt hair
>looks gook with a beard
>very fit, good aesthetics
>was a broadway stage actor for many years, very charismatic
>plays the hero (arguably) in one of the most popular TV shows on today
>hence he's a very rich celebrity
>his character has been explicitly made out to be a brilliant lover in said show

Stop thinking in black and white, attraction is based on an amalgam of many features. Just because being a manlet drags your score down doesn't mean it can't be raised by other things.

You, on the other hand, are probably a complete failure and a massive faggot.
>>
>>28287852
he's on TV
>>
>>28288158
>people just get chosen to be on tv in multimillion dollar productions because

face it, you are ugly and tall and he is handsome and short
>>
>>28288177
>you are ugly and tall

uhm no. i have nothing against Kit Harington but most of your points are really silly. He has a handsome face but absolutely zero charisma, 90 percent of the time his facial expression is a dull stare and the other 10 he does this thing with his eyebrows where he looks like he might have shat himself. If he wasnt a main character in a popular TV show he'd be virtually unnoticeable in a crowd
>>
>>28288249
>90 percent of the time his facial expression is a dull stare

Probably because his character is supposed to stern, dour and serious?

It's not like this was his breakout, he was already an established Broadway and stage actor before GoT
>>
He's really not handsome.

Give me Jaime, desu from the moment I saw him my heart was fluttering. If he was my brother I'd fuck him too.
>>
>>28288352
he doesn't look stern, dour or serious. he just looks like he's staring at you with a blank expression. compare his acting with that of the guy playing Stannis, who is a similar character to Jon, and you'll see what great acting is
>>
>>28288249
because jon has so much to be happy about at castle black, yea, that's a really joyful place.... what do you expect?

the only time he ever loosens up is with ygritte
>>
>>28288417
ah, that explains it, found the stanniscuck
>>
>>28288417
Well, that's your opinion. Obviously he impressed someone enough to be casted as one of the leading roles in the highest budgeted thing on television
>>
>>28287734
Because we're still friends, anon. I'm friends with nearly all of my exes(:
>>
>>28287690
>any attraction they claim to have towards him is largely superficial
That's the only type of female to male attraction you dipshit.
>>
>>28288458
you're a really funny guy. by that logic both of the dipshits that played in Twilight are great characters, well where are they now? Both of them were really handsome and women went apeshit over them, but now they're nowhere to be seen. Kit is again just a young pretty boy that no one is gonna remember 5 years from now
>>
>>28288511
>great characters
great actors*
>>
>>28288511
>you're a really funny guy. by that logic both of the dipshits that played in Twilight are great characters

I said good actor, nothing about the character.

Both of them are alright actors, they both despise twilight and accept that they were horrible roles

>Both of them were really handsome and women went apeshit over them, but now they're nowhere to be seen.

u wot? Both of them have been in many successful films since.
>>
>>28288511
>but now they're nowhere to be seen

What does that have to do with anything? They're still rich/rolling in pussy, just not in the media spotlight
>>
>>28288511
>he hasn't seen based Cosmopolis
Stay pleb my friend.
>>
>>28288486
that's the only type of attraction period. also men are WAY more superficial than women. you have to be a literal autist loner who never interacts with other humans and gets all his information about women from sexually frustrated redpill virgins to not realize that.
>>
>>28288511
>well where are they now?
living life on permanent vacation with millions of dollars, fucking bitches basically whenever they want due to their fame, mostly. you think because something isn't constantly in front of you or in the current events media that it disappeared entirely and lost all relevancy? are you a literal infant?
>>
File: 1460554678000.jpg (128 KB, 541x601) Image search: [Google]
1460554678000.jpg
128 KB, 541x601
>>28288681
>>28288578
if you sperglords payed attention for 5 minutes you'd see that i was arguing if the above mentioned actors are good or not, not whether they're rolling in pussy and cash
>>
File: aaronpaulbegs.png (263 KB, 501x485) Image search: [Google]
aaronpaulbegs.png
263 KB, 501x485
This is going to be Kit Harington's biggest role. He's going to have to go back to broadway or go the way of Aaron Paul
>>
How is that guy English yet looks straight from spain/france/italy?
>>
>>28288926
you know the romans controlled england for a couple hundred years right?
>>
>>28288862
or even worse yet, the way of YOU....

right, loser ?
>>
>>28288862
aaron paul is still doing stuff, he's on bojack horseman.
>>
Fag here, he's above average but not the hottest guy who's been on GoT.

imo the official rankings were Robb > Jaime > Jorah > Jon > everyone else
>>
>>28289051
>sean bean not the most handsome man on GoT

look at this gay pleb
>>
File: post-.jpg (635 KB, 1671x2500) Image search: [Google]
post-.jpg
635 KB, 1671x2500
Kit is only 5'7'', what's your excuse faggots?
>>
>>28289078
it's funny how google lists sophie turners height as 5'9

she is clearly at least 5'11
>>
>>28289078
>>28289107
That image has obviously been tampered with by heightists.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.