[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is life so shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: suicide-by-manet.jpg (185 KB, 900x704) Image search: [Google]
suicide-by-manet.jpg
185 KB, 900x704
I wish I could die in my sleep, because I'm too much of a coward to actually commit suicide. I had an extremely pleasant and desirable dream a few nights ago: I wish I had died as I was having it.

>no friends, non-existent social life
>NEET (had a few shitty dead-end jobs here and there, recently got fired), still living with parents
>useless college degree
>ugly manlet
>health issues
>unable to get over an ex-bf that I met on /r9k/, filled with crushing regret that bothers me every day since he left
>>
Just wondering, what is it that makes you afraid of commiting suicide?
>>
>>28287379
Afraid of pain. I suppose it's just animal instinct. The mind wants to do it, but the body's reflexes react instantly and attempt to prevent further harm.
>>
>>28287433
Why would you listen to your mind, when it only causes you pain and suffering?
>>
>>28287379
you have it easy in the us - weapons are everywhere, just get one and press on the trigger
>>
>>28287548
>weapons

Literally the worst way to try to commit suicide. Enjoy ending up a vegetable when your Robot luck ensures the bullet misses the vital spot.
>>
>>28287618
it's actually one of the best ways
especially if you use a shotgun

shooting the temple is a meme though; your vital areas are near the back of your neck
>>
>>28287665
Huh, that'd feel kind of awkward. Not OP but thanks for the tip, if I ever get to that point I'll remember that. (Although I always imagined if I shot myself I would do it at the edge of a cliff just to be sure I get the job done).
>>
Is it possible to use a captive bolt pistol to commit suicide instead of a gun?
>>
Agreed, OP. I'm pretty much exactly like you.

Isn't it sad that the only things easier in the US are getting AIDS and committing suicide?
>>
>>28287349
If you want to die do something unusual before it, like fuck some bitches and die during sex. Or just do what you wanted all the time.
>>
File: roman_khludov_BEG.jpg (22 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
roman_khludov_BEG.jpg
22 KB, 300x169
>>28288023
>Or just do what you wanted all the time.

What I want is exactly what I can't have, though.
>>
>>28288084
Change your needs then
>>
>>28287618
if you do it right in the temple and not try showing off doing it in the mouth or whatever, you're good to go
>>
>>28287349
>tfw not afraid of actually dying anymore, the death aversion instinct is still there but it's reduced
>tfw now the fear stems from overthinking it and creating horror scenarios that revolve around what happens after death

Other thing is loneliness. I've never really been completely alone before. Even if I never got along with people they were always there, which is somehow a comfort. But dying is something you do alone, that happens to you alone, and there's no turning back. Nobody can help you because it's just you.
>>
File: image.png (306 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
306 KB, 1280x720
>>28287349
Don't die in your sleep senpai, it's depressing for your family who finds you.

>"come on anon, it's late wake up"
>stares at your body but no movement
>"umm...? anon wake up"
>comes to the horrific realization that they've been talking to your dead body and were dead in the room the entire morning

My friend died in his sleep from his new anxiety medicine fucking up his system.
>>
File: brassens11.jpg (19 KB, 436x327) Image search: [Google]
brassens11.jpg
19 KB, 436x327
>>28289203
No, I truly wish I had died when I was having that dream. I dreamed that I found my ex-, and that he came towards me and hugged me tightly. I've read of researchers hypothesizing that as brain death sets in, chemicals are released that make it so that the person feels as though they are dreaming forever. Like an asymptote in mathematics: the dream becomes longer and longer, but never ends, despite the real brain dying. I could have a never-ending moment when I'm with my ex- and we're holding on to each other and I'm truly happy.

Instead I get to wake up to this world where my ex- left me and where I have no friends or even reason to keep on living and where I'm a failure and disappointment and I spend every day posting on this site and every so often applying to jobs I know I won't get.

And while I don't hate my parents, I don't particularly care about their reaction to finding me dead.
>>
>>28287844
yes, just aim right.
>>
>>28289420
>Like an asymptote in mathematics: the dream becomes longer and longer, but never ends, despite the real brain dying

>this life could be the dream of another entity who is in the process of dying but is not dead yet and will ever truly die

You explained it really well btw, I've had that thought before but I could never put it into words
>>
>>28289203
>his parents care about him

Normalfag
>>
>>28287349
I had a dream a while back that an old family friend had a gun to my head and was about to pull the trigger. T-t-the worst part about it was in that moment I dreamt I was going to die I felt so peaceful and happy
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.