[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a female >be disgustingly overweight >have 1/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>be a female
>be disgustingly overweight
>have 1/10 looks with a chin that could double as a punching bag
>post pic of obese self in dress
>thousands upon thousands people giving you praise
>thinks it's because she's 'beautiful'
This is why I will never have a gf. Majority of women are just too fucking insufferable to withstand. God I fucking hate roasties Jesus christ

>inb4 hur dur you just mad you don't get attention like dat hur dur
>>
>>28287315
You just seem mad you don't get attention like that,
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x241
>>28287344
mhm yup you got me
>>
>>28287315
She looks pretty good. Nice hair, nice makeup, nice dress and accessories. Remove the double chin and she's got nice features too. She'd be a stunner if she lost weight, it seems like you're upset fat people can look good.
>>
>prom

I thought she was 37
>>
>>28287407
>you know if removed all the qualities that make her ugly, she's actually not ugly
If you removed all the parts of your post that are incredibly stupid you'd actually have an insightful post there
>>
things like this make me so sad. its like when those hideously disfigured girls post selfies and all these hundreds of people upvote it and lie through their teeth, and post things like "omg your so beautiful! " "omg im so jealous, ur so perfect!" .
>>
i dont want to shit on that girl, but men get no sympathy like women do, I guess that is better for us, women stay like children if people treat them that way
>>
>>28287407
Wow congrats you retard you could literally apply what you just said to just about anyone lmao
>>
>>28287432
It also makes me cringe when ugly people lack self awareness and post their ugly faces online.
>>
>>28287555
>omg stop she is beautiful omg stahp bullying the poor girl she is a super model :^D
>>
File: image.png (636 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
636 KB, 1242x2208
The SJW's were in a frenzy under that comment. At least there is one based nig who isn't a lying faggot
>>
>tfw you do get attention like that

Feels good to be attractive
>>
>>28287737
That's an entirely different situation. Although I highly doubt you are in any way attractive I do agree that they should and deserves the praise that they get, they are genetically superior. As for the thing in op's pic she is getting attention because she is incredibly obese and will likely die before she is 40 and people are lying to her to make themselves feel better
>>
>>28287315
>inb4 the inevitable YOU PUSSY BITCH BOI, THEY GET ALL THIS ATTENTION BECAUSE YOU GIVE IT TO THEM, YOU ARE TH PROBLEM
>>
>>28287947
It was all women that were saying "oh wow you is beutiful gurl you is killin it" do they not see that it makes them look like a terrible person who just want to make themselves feel better?
>>
>>28287315
everybody knows she is not tho, even she knows its bullshit
>>
>>28288035
I think you are terrmendiously under estimaditing just how retarded black women on Twitter are
>>
>>28288079
Everytime i see one of these reeeee women in facebook posts i read the name of every reply and maybe one or two of them will be men out of 60
Its just women validating each other but nobody really thinks its true only a game of if i like this fat ugly nigress post she will do the same for me
>>
>>28288079
No >>28288035 is right though.
They do know she's not beautiful, but these people have their heads so far up their asses they lie to her (and themselves) so that they can feel better about themselves. It's like they subconsciously believe that lying to someone like wins them "good person points"
The reality is they're all just fucking shallower than a puddle.
>>
>>28287315
Why is she darker in the bottom 2??
She reminds me of a dog turd
>>
>>28287315
Nah, if you really look at it, the majority of the people are women and gay men, a very small amount of straight guys are in on this shit.
>>
>>28288491
she is eating the light like a massive black hole
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.