[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: times schools were retarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 403x389
> be me, in high school
> live in redneckland where everyone on Facebook in your area has a dead deer in their photo with a shotguns camo bullshit
> everyone keeps a close eye on me after I attempt suicide after grandma's death
> grandpa teaches me to take apart and put together a family heirloom: a Colt M1911 from the Vietnam War, apparently
> get so talented at it I time myself and try to beat my record
> video myself and put it on Facebook because I'm proud of myself
> go to school next day and get called into office
> "Anon, are you having trouble at home"?
> "No".
> Dickweed principle makes me take down video because it was "Frightening to your fellow classmates"
> get snarky and ask him why he doesn't do the same to all the rednecks in my school
> Apparently because it was okay to hunt
> everyone thinks I'm going to shoot up the school until I graduate because I'm good at taking apart a gun
Was it even legal for the school to force me to do that?
> MFW
>>
Keep uploading fun videos, fuck those hillbilly fagotors they can't do shit.
>>
Now just say "Hi" to people you walk past in the hall way. They will be nice to you out of fear. They won't want to make eye contact with you, so expect that.
>>
No really though was that illegal?
>>
>taking 5 question quiz
>one of the answers is Venice
>writing too fast, accidentally write Venic
>teacher actually knocks 20 points off of my quiz grade because "Venic and Venice are two different things"

That was some dumb shit and that teacher pulled a lot of bullshit for a lot of students.
>>
>>28287308
If you killed those cousin fuckers you'd be doing this nation a service anon. Just do your own thing.
>>
Like seriously could I take legal action and get cash for that?
>>
>>28287575

Hell no you moron.

You could, but you would definitely not win with your case, and no lawyer would touch it without money up front.

Also, speaking for all the lawyers I've ever met, half of the game is making money off of rich idiots who think they have a case.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.