[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW I don't have any friends anymore >TFW not even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
>TFW I don't have any friends anymore
>TFW not even popular online anymore
>TFW slowly descending into loneliness induced madness

What do?
>>
>>28287243

now is the time to Find Yourself(TM)
>>
>>28287243
Reminisce on the fun times you had prepare for the slow anal pounding life is about to give you
>>
File: 1461307524838.jpg (60 KB, 660x667) Image search: [Google]
1461307524838.jpg
60 KB, 660x667
>>28287243
>never had real friends
>was never popular anywhere in a good sense
>KHHV, never had a gf

It's a pretty crushing feeling at times but then again you don't feel sad for something you never had.
>>
File: 1455519966130.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1455519966130.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
It's called stage 1.

Brace yourself.
>>
>TFW you'd murder to be popular in any milieu, even online
How did you do it? Is it hard? Why did you deserve it?
>>
It's okay Anon, we're your friends.
Come play with us.
We'll make the pain go away.

Just try to make some more friends. There's some people that get really invested in friendships and consider you their friend after, like, giving them 40 bucks and saying "No, it's okay, keep them" when he comes to give you the money back tomorrow. There's people who won't give a shit about you. You're a human, you're at the top of the food chain, you'll find something.
>>
>tfw no friends
>tfw no social life
>tfw mom just downgraded internet to save money
>whole family just stays on their fucking phones watching youtube videos all day
>cant play a single online game because ping is constant 700
>call ISP and tell me theres nothing they can do
>400$ to cancel new internet plan
>mom wants me to pay because I dont like the internet
>be 21
>lost the only thing that kills my time
>can only browse and surf the web and watch netflix at this point
>xbox and pc practically netflix machines

JUST
>>
>>28287448
I don't know, I just joined an online community and my sense of humour and opinions on various things stood out and I ended up having influence there
>>
>>28287243
I'm in the same situation, still pretty content but I can tell I'm starting to become an obligation to the people around me. It seems my life's about to go down the shitter and though I feel it's not too late to start life progress, I have no motivation to do anything.
Is it too late? What's going to happen next?
>>
>29
>no friends
>no online friends, don't want any either
>can't hold conversations with anyone
>try to avoid social interaction
>for some reason whenever i go anywhere all the weirdos come out and try and interact with me

i really wish i could just spend the rest of my life shut in a room without having to leave
>>
>>28287528
I feel your pain, anon. I'm so addicted to the internet and online gaming that my stomach sinks when it goes down temporarily and when the ping is bad it make me want to break something. Back when I was a kid my dad used to torrent constantly not understanding that it took all the bandwith and I couldn't play properly for years.
>>
>>28287574
I hope not, I really do. I'm not popular anymore but I ended up meeting a group of autists online that I've become good friends with and they're flying over to me to come on a working holiday in a month. The one who planned it has crippling depression and needed to get away so we're kinda in the same boat I'm hoping this trip gets me back out there mentally and gets my life in gear. If you need loyal friends, find autists, they're the most loyal people there is.
>>
>>28287534
You have what it takes anon. I'll always look up to you, even if chads and stacies think differently.
>>
>>28287658
Thanks m8, if I ever get there I'll take my niggas with me
>>
>>28287587
I have a job, I go to school and now I don't have the only thing I literally find solace in. Cant play a single game besides Fallout. I call the ISP and ask to vamp up the speeds and they don't even offer a faster plan in my area. Shit is fucking ridiculous. My mom basically bought a 1 person internet plan for 5 people. I just... I can't even deal with this shit anymore, I am a fucking manchild.
>>
>>28287750
I guess if you're that screwed you can only enquire with other company's, find one that offers a better plan and pay to end the current contract
>>
>>28287243
Get a life you loser
>>
>>28287587

It's called getting a good router, anon. With a proper one, it doesn't matter how many torrents are going, games and voip are fast.
>>
>>28287357
h-h-how many stages are there? I'm pretty far along I imagine
>>
>>28287972
Not him but depending on your area it doesn't matter what router you have. I grew up in a rural area and a better download speed than 700kbs was simply not possible.
>>
File: 1376761539126.jpg (25 KB, 149x292) Image search: [Google]
1376761539126.jpg
25 KB, 149x292
>>28287243

Just look at all those replies you got and tell me again that you're lonely.
There are people out there that NEVER get You(s).
>>
>>28287972
Back then I had no idea what to do and my dad would give me shit for implying there was a problem other than just blaming in on the ISP
>>
>>28287654
Same guy, too drunk to input properly now but thanks man.
>>
welcome , it's not that bad you just want to kill yourself every day you deposit some helium in your home for your suicide that's all
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.