[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no social recluse mental illness qt gf to take care of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>tfw no social recluse mental illness qt gf to take care of
>>
>>28287237
So you basically want a cute girlfriend, but added mental illness and isolation because she'd be easier to get.

How original
>>
My gf is a 7/10 qt 3.1415 and has skitzophrenia. Be jealous my man. I understand you, I prefer a girl to have a mental illness because it's cute.
>>
>>28288526
AND I forgot to add it's a lot of fun taking care of her. I know kw it might be fucked up, but that's how I am.
>>
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1016x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1016x1200
>>28288526
>skitzophrenia
Wow, a schizophrenic and a downie can make it work, so maybe we all can.
>>
>>28287237
>tfw im a mentally ill shut in recluse trap and i would love to be taken care of. im tired of being scared.
>>
>>28287237
>tfw you know a qt girl like this but she already has a boyfriend
>>
>tfw one of these probably lives near you but you don't use pleb normie social media devices or leave the house so it's impossible to find each other

If you see me at the doctor's please say hello
I'll be staring angrily at my shoes
>>
>>28287471

Pretty much

She probably won't be as spoiled and adulterous as well.
>>
>>28289890
please pick me im a fixer upper
>>
>>28289950
Post a picture of yourself.

90OLK55
>>
>>28289015
I doubt it, I've tried various things that you think would bring these people out but haven't had any luck. Dcent women probably don't exist and desu it's hard enough to even find a decent male friend let alone a female you want to have a "deep" relationship with.
>>
>>28290019
cannot because of fear
>>
>>28290404

What's your name?

UOL678
>>
>>28288897
>mentally ill
>trap
Why are you being repetitive?
>>
>>28287471
thats kinda the catch all to this situation isnt it?

when wanting to be taken care of me and wishing i had someone to do so i am bitterly reminded that generally the only people who wold want such a relationship are extremely immature, have no relationship experience, and only want you because you're easy to get and think you wont ever leave them. its not because of some genuine love for you, or anything like that, and they'd probably leave you if something better came along

this has made me just take care of those i care about and show them unconditional love and affection without being predatory or whatever about it, its hard though honestly. to take care of people you really need to be on ur 100% all the time which is pretty hard, but i try my best.

ive just accepted nobody will ever want to take care of me, and i think most people should accept that too, unless they're willing to be seen as nothing more than an object which i suppose some are okay with but im not and would rather be alone.
>>
>>28290444

Because his brain is messed up.

Leave him alone, Anon.
>>
>>28290444
Kek and nice trips of truth.
>>
>>28290425
Not telling
>>28290444
sorry anon
>>
everyone left my thread :/
>>
File: antlershospice2.jpg (74 KB, 1000x898) Image search: [Google]
antlershospice2.jpg
74 KB, 1000x898
>tfw no terminal illness gf
no one will understand this feel...
>>
>>28287237
Eyyy. My at gf isnt a social recluse but she has borderline personality disorder so I get to cheer her up when she is sad, and talk her out of suicide and self harm, I pretty much dad her and I set rules like she cant drink alcohol or smoke weed unless she is in a really good mood or happy because I dont want her to depend on it to be happy. Any one she smokes with i have to approve because I need to trust them with her. I can go on of anyone wants me to.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.