[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's up with roasties trying to look like pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
what's up with roasties trying to look like pic related now a days?
>>
white women are so self-loathing that they're trying to become non-white. they want to look like niggers/arabs/latinas.
>>
>>28287054
Is that the kardasiun offspring?

Meh -_- wud reluctantly tap it. Imagine having a conversation with her?

Does it think?
>>
>>28287146
Nope.

She is literally trying to turn herself into kim, even having her lips done to look more like Kim's. Also, this bitch thinks she made wigs popular.
>>
File: no_makeup_kylie.jpg (64 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
no_makeup_kylie.jpg
64 KB, 600x800
People love a guide on how to look and of what "looks good". Right now they pile on makeup to make them look drastically different

Pic related is OPs girl without plastic surgery and makeup

>>28287146
>Does it think?
No
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZyHiFvbFJE
>>
>>28287183
current trend is beige skin and big niglips.
>>
they want black guys so they try to look like that
>>
Its funny to see girls out here trying to do exactly what she and Kim do. Its insane. Every girl coats her face in 2 lbs of make up, splits her hair down the middle and has a 2 tone hair color. Its literally how faker can these bitches get? I couldn't even imagine waking up to half these stacies with NO make up. I bet they look hideous. I wonder what Kylie looks like without make up? Oh wait... they never show that. Even if they did, she's a superstar nowadays so she always HAS to look model like. Most these bitches cover their acne with a cake like layering of make up all the time. I just want a qt who isn't striving to be a wanna be kardashian.
>>
>>28287232
they dont need to look like that to get black guys they just dress like that to attract black guys and let them know they are interested in them
>>
Why do women follow fashion trends, is what you're asking?
>>
>>28287183
2000 and.................... 16

Haha she had to really think there for a second
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.