[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these sensationalist films that holds the internet as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: sensationalistinernetisbadfilms.png (2 MB, 1180x1106) Image search: [Google]
sensationalistinernetisbadfilms.png
2 MB, 1180x1106
Which of these sensationalist films that holds the internet as a scary ebil place is the worst and has the most kike propaganda?
>>
I really hate the robot. why did hiro put it back

bump
>>
>>28286941

Typically what makes people most afraid is that which they do not understand. These movies were probably organized by old people who don't understand the Internet or who also buy into the notion of the Internet being a mysterious conduit of evil, and thus express those fears.
>>
Smiley was the cringiest, but MiM is the most sensationalist.
>>
I haven't seen any of them because I tend to avoid obviously shitty movies.
>>
Unfriended is garbage just in the fundamental basics of what makes a movie, you know, a fucking movie.
>>
OP what about Chain Letter? That movie is pretty retarded
>>
>>28287770
Yep. I don't know of any girl who met a guy on the internet who turned her into a fuck table than killed her and put her in a barrel.

It's like they went with the most extreme possible scenario
>>
>>28287770
i did it for the lulz
i did it for the lulz
i did it for the lulz
>>
>>28288105
They should have made the killer wear a guy fawkes mask
>>
just started watching smiley since it was on the picture and WHY ARE THESE NORMIES TALKING ABOUT 4CHAN?!?!?!?!
>>
>>28286941
Smiley is a low-budget, boring film. I'm not even sure why you threw it into this list.
>>
>>28286941
Why is the MC always some stupid bitch for these movies?
>>
>>28286941
>kike propaganda
stop visiting /pol/ kiddo
>>
>>28288188
Writer probably browses r/4chan and wanted a horror movie with le ebin maymes xddd
>>
I'm pretty sure The Anonymous' hackers will make them pay a price.
>>
>>28287835

is there a gif/webm of this floating around?

oreganopizzaplz
>>
>>28287784
I liked it. Wouldn't have paid to see it tho
>>
>>28288596

The only thing in the movie that was shown are two pictures of megan in the table and at the end of the movie amy discovering Megan's corpse in the barrel.

They're in Yourmoviesucks review of the movie on youtube
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.