[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/, I temporarily quit uni for mental health reasons a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
Hey /r9k/, I temporarily quit uni for mental health reasons a couple months ago. I'm currently a NEET and if you want to chat I'd be grateful since I'm very lonely.
>>
How you doing mate
>>
>>28286857
what do you do for fun? what do you enjoy in life?
>>
>>28286871
Bit shit mate, you?
>>28286898
I had video games as a hobby all my life, either they're losing their charm now or aging makes games less amazing, I'm 21 now
>>
>>28286857
Where abouts you live, friend?
>>
>>28287582
video games lost their charm with me for a long time now, i just play to waste the time away, i think it kinda just happens over time
>>
>>28287582

The bad thing is that anything you found fun or interesting at some point will now become a chore, as a NEET.

Days just run in to each other and everything's the same.

It takes a lot of self coaxing to even get out of bed in the morning and once I'm up I realize that there was no point in it.
>>
>>28287598
Brighton UK, it's bloody cloudy the last couple of days.
>>
>>28287685
It's been pretty sunny up in Newcastle lad,
though it did snow about a week ago.

You looking forward to any game releases?
I'm pretty hyped about Dishonored 2
>>
>>28287998
Nah, I've not been following games so much lately, I might look into dishonored soon though
>>
It might be hard for you man, but since it seems video games have lost their appeal to you, try to find something that does interest you. Even if right now you might not see anything as such, give something a try.
>>
You're amongst friends now, anon. Don't despair. :)
>>
>>28286857
Hey that's like me! I left in November, hbu?
>>
>>28288243
Feb/March, hope you're doing OK anon.
>>
>>28288203
Forcing myself into lacklustre job search sessions is my main interest unfortunately, although I am running the alliance lowbie guild on the vengeance
WoW private server, that's kinda fun.
>>
>>28288317
Yah im ok, I'm not gonna exist past June there's no point. Lost all interest in anything, just sitting around wasting away
>>
>>28287655
Fuck this hits close to home. I have a similar situation to OP. I am starting school again in the summer because I feel like it may benefit me in the long run and give me a purpose.
>>
>>28287582
I'm good man.

Had panic attacks and general anxiety all day though, quite nice to have a good mood for at least part of the day though
>>
File: 2976085-2123076543-sad_m.jpg (39 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
2976085-2123076543-sad_m.jpg
39 KB, 420x314
interesting thread i am in Hospital now for mental health issues and planning to take the year off
Wards pretty quiet
>>
How do you take time off?

Does it cost more?

I'm in my last quarter and I'm about to kill myself. Seriously I can't take it any more.
>>
>>28288732
In your last quarter you likely can't this late, I did two months in and was very lucky.

Please please talk to your doctor friend.
>>
>>28288766
What's your plan currently?
You going back to uni in September?
>>
>>28288904
January 2017 for my last term
>>
>>28286857
I remember when i quit uni because i just couldnt talk to people and it felt too awkward sitting silently in my bench all day everyday, also couldnt bare to see everyone have friends and be happy....such is the life of the sperg.

Im in my 4th year of NEETdom now and i can feel my life wasting away every single day, probably gonna off myself by 2020 when i run out of money.

Thou i hope you enjoy uni OP, i obviously didnt, having mixed feelings about quitting but it doesent really matter anymore anyway.
>>
>>28286857
Literally same case
Living with your parents again is hell
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.