[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You do realize that lusting for teenage girls is not paedophilia?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
You do realize that lusting for teenage girls is not paedophilia?

In fact paedophilia implies being sexually attracted to prepubescent children. In many countries young women aged 15 16 are perfectly legal in fact they were legal across the entire world until recently(the past few decades) which happend with the rise of feminism.

The intire idea of banning sex with "minors" came right along with sexual freedom and women being whores. They feared that a man in his mid 20's or early 30's who has high value will instead of marrying a whore marry a pure innocent 16 year old to bear his children and be a loyal wife.

If feminazis got their way even women younger than 21 would be considered children. 30 years from now you might be looking back to when 18 was legal while everyone will claim that sleeping with 19 year olds is sick paedophilia.
>>
beta jealousy that they could not get teenagers in their hottest years and old roasty jealousy
>>
>>28286863
Indeed men are even more jealous than women when they see their college fuck a young girl. Some get butthurt even when a 23 year old fucks a legal 18 year old
>>
>>28286809
Pedos and their pathetic excuses. Everyone knows teenage girls are attractive, but you don't marry them. Kids do a lot of stupid shit, they are not ready for commitments like that. If you value a teenage girls purity and innocence so much, let her keep it until she's an adult and can make decisions for herself. Don't manipulate her to give it away because you're greedy.
>>
>>28287031
It's called hebephillia you moron. People who are attracted to 16 year olds are not the same as sick fuck who wish to fuck a 5 year old.

16 year olds are more than old enough to know if they want to fuck or not. They are not that retarded.
>>
>>28287137
In the eyes of the law, it's the same thing.
>>
>>28287155

>the law

get a load of this slave
>>
File: jav-18-.jpg (78 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
jav-18-.jpg
78 KB, 600x800
Of course it's not pedophilia. A girl that has undergone puberty is not a child. In fact, she's the most fertile the years just right after puberty. And the fertility rate increases year after year onwards.

A man desiring a fertile woman who is also untainted is an ideal by instinct. She's mature enough to carry children but not old enough to be used goods. It's ideal in every meaning of the word. Even her personality is one that can easily be molded by the older partner into something favorable.
>>
>>28287137
>m-muh epbhebphoibia

there are plenty of 16 year old girls fucking old pervs. why do pedos on this board care so much about muh pedo laws when they'll never get young pussy anyway? why does this bother them at all, if they had a chance they would be out there fucking teens. no one's stopping you
>>
>>28287230
>And the fertility rate increases
*decreases
>>
>>28287155
It is legal in many countries. I can legaly fuck an "underage" girl here as long as she is no more than 4 years younger than me and 16+. So at 21 i can legaly fuck a 17 -year old. In come countries even 16
>>
>>28287230
>Even her personality is one that can easily be molded by the older partner into something favorable.

that's exactly why it's wrong, why are you saying this like it's something positive and healthy?
>>
>>28287239
Because when you are older you have a car and money you doofus. Many teens jump on that.
>>
>there are sick people in this thread who would sexualize the girl(that's right, girl, not woman) in this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mkvVFBmSRk
>>
>>28287267
It's wrong why? A man wants a woman that is submissive to him. Same way many women desire men that are dominant to them. It's only "wrong" in your little bubble of modern feminist equality BS.
>>
>>28287298

Yeah I would and I am so sick of faggots like you trying to shame male sexuality, if I was gay you wouldn't dare, but fuckin straight white males are the enemy, I fuckign hate you faggots so much.
>>
>>28286809
In my country you can be 60 years old but still legally fuck 14yo
>>
>>28287316
There's a big difference between willing submission borne of love and respect and the grooming of an immature mind to fit your will

A relationship between an adult and a 15-16 year old will never be an equal one, and the fact that you don't see that as an issue exemplifies the problem here
>>
File: ragez.gif (490 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
ragez.gif
490 KB, 499x374
>>28287298

in fact FUCK YOU FUCKING DIE OF AIDS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I AM SO FUCKING SICK OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH. YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE GASSED LIKE THE JEWS, EXCEPT YOU FAGGOTS ACTUALLY DESERVE IT. THE HOLOCAUST IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU MONGOLOIDAL MOTHERFUCKERS. SUCK A BARBED COCK AND CHOKE ON IT YOU BASTARD. EVERY TIME I SEE PEOPLE LIKE YOU I PRAY FOR A FUCKING NUCLEAR APOCALYPSE. THE DAY YOU GET CANCER WILL BE THE HAPPIEST FUCKING DAY OF MY FUCKING LIFE. I WOULD GO TO YOUR FUNERAL JUST TO MASTURBATE IN THE BACK ROW THEN EJACULATE AS YOUR FAMILY BURSTS INTO TEARS OVER THE LOSS OF YOUR SHIT ASS. I HOPE 4 THUGS RAPE YOU ON THE WAY HOME FROM YOUR JOB AND SODOMIZE YOU WITH A RUSTY CROWBAR UNTIL YOU NEED AN ALOE VERA ENEMA JUST TO STOP FROM SCREAMING IN AGONY. I HOPE YOU WALK UNDER A TRAFFIC LIGHT JUST AS A 12 FOOT TRUCK HITS IT AND KNOCKS THE LIGHT ONTO YOUR HEAD AND CRUSHES YOUR SKULL. I HOPE YOU FALL OFF YOUR BIKE INTO THE FUCKING GRAND CANYON AND SOME HOMELESS MAN COMES AND FUCKS YOUR CORPSE THEN EATS IT. YOU ARE A FUCKING FAGGOT-ASS PIECE OF GAY-ASS FUCKING SHIT, I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, I AM SO SICK OF YOUR SHITTERING FAGGOTRY, GET AIDS GET AIDS GET AIDS GET AIDS GET AIDS. GO TO HELL. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY AND I GET FUCKING CCTV WATCHING YOU CRYING FROM HOW HOT IT IS DOWN THERE. I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN HELL UNTIL I FOUND YOU HERE YOU FUCKING MONG, NOW I PRAY FOR HELL TO EXIST EVERY DAY JUST SO YOU CAN BURN IN IT. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE FUCKING AUTISTIC FUCKS AND I REALLY HOPE YOU GET CANCER OF SOME KIND AND DIE FROM IT SO THAT I CAN MASTURBATE TO YOUR DEATH!!!!!!!
>>
>>28287371
Oh yes, the equality argument. A woman and man will never be equal. The man and woman serve completely different roles in a relationship. The man desires the submissive. The female desires the dominant. Again, your argument really only works in this bubble of modern western society that has existed for an irrelevant amount of time in human history. You can keep saying it's "oh so wrong" when it's a natural impulse from both ends to be in such a relationship.
>>
>>28287298
>that girl is 15
What the fuck do Americans eat? In Europe, that girl would be 18+ without question.
>>
>tfw German
>tfw 14 is legal here
>tfw in the summers i always see young girls that have big tits and phat asses already
>tfw literal torture seeing them walk around in tight outfits
>tfw have no chances with any girl in general, let alone these types
just send me to the gas chambers tbqh
>>
>>28287416
Submissive, not dumb. Dominant, not manipulative.
>>
>>28287518
Again, in every sense of biology, a girl is mature past puberty. You can keep use the underaged excuse when what's underaged vastly differs from nation to nation. The biological is the sole reliable determinant of maturity. Not whatever law some emotional feminists lobbied for.

There is no reason for a man to go for a girl that's 23 over someone that's 16-17 when considering creating offspring. Scientific data is clear in that peak fertility decreases after puberty.
>>
But OP I only lust for big sister and milf types.
>>
>>28286809
>tfw no pure indoctrined qt wife
Oh well, burning planet, burning life
>>
>>28287267
That is something that is completely normal, positive and healthy. Women know instinctively that they're weak and in need of a protector and provider. Someone who is dominant and sure of himself and can take control of things so that she doesn't have to worry about it. Linking up with a guy who can fulfill those roles makes them happy. Women these days are riddled with anxiety disorders because they're being forced to deny their nature and take higher pressure roles.
>>
>>28287371
Everyone is groomed by someone and leaving it to other people seems much more cruel.
>>
>>28286809

Yeah, it's all just politics.
There are no rules set in stone somewhere by god or whatever. Yet people treat rules that way because their minds are too weak.
>>
>>28288467

It's ridiculous that people actually believe they are different from animals because the majority says it.
>>
>>28287155

lololoLOLOLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOLOLOLlololoLOLOLOL
>>
>>28288606
Feminists like to spout that nature is cruel and we should do better but nature is also joy, comfort and happiness. Feminism is a movement that seeks to abolish male instincts and make certain completely natural impulses taboo and illegal. Don't like washed up crackwhore after being used as plaything by Jamals? Misogynist. Prefer young fertile girls over girls approaching menopause? Pedophile. The feminist movement stands in direct contrast to basic male urges that are neccessary for our well beings.
>>
>>28289156

You are so right.
A shame that this opinion is regarded as crazy.

Young boys/men are basically lobotomised and believe that they are evil.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.