[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: only Patricians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1435869778805.gif (1 MB, 152x152) Image search: [Google]
1435869778805.gif
1 MB, 152x152
I just discovered I'm 37.5% descended from Polish nobility and 25% Jew Ashkenazi. Holy shit. Fucking commies stole all our wealth though. I wonder what castles my ancestors lived in.
>>
>muh heritage

ori
>>
>>28286813
Says the pleb. My (distant) relatives include scientists.
>>
>>28287079
and what are you? are your ancestors proud?
>>
>>28287129
I'm living a leisurely careless life pursuing higher goals, I think they would tbqhwy
>>
I think something like 70% of us descended from Genghis Khan, so there's that too.
>>
>>28288483
It's significantly less than that, say 2-5 % for asians. Less to almost one for Russians. Still amazing for one man
>>
>>28286783
where do you live now? my jewish family had to flee poland for stupid russia before the war, now I'm stuck in here
>>
>>28288697
Belgium. My Jewish grandmother spent time in a Siberian gulag as a child and her legs are still blue from frostbite.
>>
>>28288736
Funny thing though my grandfather that married her was military conscription age in Poland and fought the nazis during initial invasion, spent time in a POW-camp and later got forced to fight in the wehrmaht against commies, even got a medal, he always ranted on about how he hated Germans, was west Polish that got annexed into the third reich. Kept yammering on about how they forced him to speak German.
>>
>men on fathers side were all war heroes
>some dude who killed 155 men with his sword in the middle of combat
>one of the women was ottoman royalty
>further back includes cossacks from some powerful clan
>father was the first man in our known history to not go into the military
>i was the first man to not kill anyone
>mfw everything comes easy to me, started off dirt poor and now i'm a scientist in pharmaceuticals
on 4chan because i had weird friends in high school tbo senpai, but i'm no patrician. without my wife cooking and cleaning i just live like a slob who still plays video games.
>>
>>28286783

Kek.

Everyone is descended from nobility
>>
>>28288900
>>father was the first man in our known history to not go into the military
>>i was the first man to not kill anyone

This piques my interest the most, so your father did kill someone but he was not military.
>>
>>28288927
Yeah right. Like all these plebs had castles and shield of arms. You're fooling yourself. I used to think I was mostly descended from peasants and found peace with that. Now that I know I'm from nobility it explains some of the sociopathic behavior I have. Nobility is criminal and heartless, it's why we are elites, peasants are incapable of that. Polish nobility "szlachta" comes from the German word "slachten", butcher
>>
>grandmother was from a noble family
>grandmothers uncle was one of the signatories of the act of independence
>all they got for their trouble was a vacation in Siberia
Thanks, commies.
>>
>>28288962
he didn't tell me how many but for sure he killed somebody while he was a "detective" which i still can't figure out because the guys friends came and gunned down my dads best friend for it.

my dad only told me stories while drunk and really avoided the subject. but he was in gangs most of his life and has tons of scars on his face from fights.
>>
Any of y'all got any fortune remaining from your patrician heritage? My ancestors lost everything after the soviet union gained control of the land of my kin, one noble family of mine from great grandmother's side had to change names because they controlled an area the size of Flanders in the best. I can actually visit past ruins of their castles in that area near the Carpathians. Also have quarter genes from people of Transylvania that moved north during the mongol invasions that have traces of a scythian tribe called the lazyges.
>>
>>28288900
This sounds almost like me

>Descended from noble warriors from both sides of the family.
>Fathers side fought in a lot of wars dating back 500 years and possibly further.
>Dad was the first not to fight in a war, although he did his service.
>Still managed to kill a few people.

>Mothers side dates back to age of exploration.
>Grandfather from mothers side was a war hero.
>Managed to escape a jap camp and fought alongside precursor to what is now the navy seals.
>>
>>28289330
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iazyges Interesting history those fellas had. Scythians were also know to get high from weed. They build a tent and throw all of the cannabis(scythian word in origin by the way) and just sat in their and hotboxed themselves into a higher state. Feels nice to have ancestors to pioneer weed usage
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.