[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you gonna become the weird unmarried uncle, anon? I know I am.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13
File: fester-addams.jpg (132 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
fester-addams.jpg
132 KB, 400x500
Are you gonna become the weird unmarried uncle, anon?

I know I am.
>>
Undoubtedly.

>brother is going to get married soon
>he's younger than me
>his gross roastie waifu and him both want children
>mfw she's a ginger so I will be repulsed by my own nieces and nephews

Gingers seriously sicken me in a way that's hard to describe. I'm disappointed in my brother for even touching one.
>>
File: 1407534352290.jpg (87 KB, 300x428) Image search: [Google]
1407534352290.jpg
87 KB, 300x428
>>28286257
Nope, I'm gonna be the weird married uncle.
>>
already there OP

my weird unmarried uncle killed himself and i can see myself doing the same eventually
>>
>>28286257

The unmarried uncle is supposed to be the cool bachelor one
>>
>>28286573
Yeah, that's what they think they look like, while in reality everyone assumes you're a loser/pedo/gay.
>>
>>28286289
why is she masturbating to code?
>>
File: 1418208586060.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1418208586060.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>28286257
No. I have no family.
>>
I plan to be dead in a couple of years so nah.
>>
File: 1440142567672.jpg (102 KB, 780x928) Image search: [Google]
1440142567672.jpg
102 KB, 780x928
If I had any family in the first place I would probably be. I'll just be the weird unmarried neighbor instead.
>>
>>28286808

She's pissing in a bottle, you blind retard.
>>
File: 1446404548143.jpg (65 KB, 500x453) Image search: [Google]
1446404548143.jpg
65 KB, 500x453
I already am that uncle my older sister has 3 kids.

She doesn't completely trust me around them.
>>
>>28286846
How can a woman even piss in a bottle?
>>
>>28286257
Yes and it bothers my sister but I'm okay with this
>>
>>28286874
cut the top from one bottle

use it as a funnel with another bottle
>>
File: Diogenes.jpg (78 KB, 555x503) Image search: [Google]
Diogenes.jpg
78 KB, 555x503
>>28286864
>those artifacts

NIGGERS
>>
>>28286922
>artifacts
>ancient times
That's the joke, nigger.
>>
>>28286846
oh shit you're right.
I think my mind blanked it out because I can't handle that from the "fairer" sex
>>
Ironically enough he is the most normal of the entire family,just wants to have a decent looking and friendly wife to be happy with.The only thing that makes him weird is his looks.
>>
File: rikka-train-strut.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
rikka-train-strut.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>two cousins
>both destined to be chad and stacy, 10 years old and both have 200+ facebook friends and instagram accounts
>parents have decided for them they're not going to university because no one else in the family did
>i'm the first in my family to go to university
>never see my family anyway
>other side of my family is basically extinct

yeah i'm okay with this
>>
>>28286808
shes peeeing ,9877
>>
File: Pepe Snuggie.jpg (365 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Snuggie.jpg
365 KB, 750x725
>>28286257
>have 2 brothers
>older brother has a girlfriend, but they're both poor liberal atheist bernie supporters (we're white, so they probably feel bad about that and aren't going to have kids)
>younger brother is a fat gamer with no experience around females
>i'm neet with no interest in ever having a gf, kids, or any sort of responsibilities to bite me in the ass
>get fucked, lineage and ancestors, your dna is about to crash into a brick wall and die out
>the jews won this round and i don't even care
>>
>>28286257
My "weird unmarried uncle" is actually the coolest living person in my family so it's gucci
>>
File: 1437613175972.png (79 KB, 457x472) Image search: [Google]
1437613175972.png
79 KB, 457x472
> I have an autistic umarried uncle of about 35 years
>NEVER seen him with a woman
>spends all day watching stargate and old sci fi shows
>claims ESA from the gubment, literally living the life
>Overheard mother talking about how I'm so similar to my uncle
>"He's a lot more social than [name of uncle] though, so they're different in some ways"
I literally lie about going out, go out sometimes and just get pissed and come home and say I had fun

pic related
>>
Not really. I have a very small family.
>> father is only child
>> mother has a sister with no children
>> my sister doesn't want any children.
Me and my sister will probably be the end of the family tree. Towards extinction.
>>
>>28287190
I hope my nephew turns out like me.
>>
all my cousins are similar to me. directionless NEETs. one is a beach bum/snowboarder bum and the other is an athlete, which is just the equivalent of going to the gym everyday and not having a job, with the added bonus of getting free travel around the world
>>
Not really.
>> Have small family
>> No known cousins
>> My sister doesn't want any children
Guess that'll be extinction.
>>
>>28286257

No, and VERY YES. No: I'm an only child and mom has long since had her tubes tied and been through menopause (I guess) and so I will never, ever be a literal uncle.

Of course, "uncle" is often used in non-literal senses. VERY YES: I have four first cousins, all of whom are now married. We're all past 30. Two are successful medical doctors, one is a comfortable accountant of some kind, and another is a political campaign organizer. I've been NEET for almost two years and worked in a factory for six prior to that.
>>
File: lurch.jpg (30 KB, 690x719) Image search: [Google]
lurch.jpg
30 KB, 690x719
>>28286257
Absolutely. While both of my sisters aren't uber-Staceys, I bet all of my Pepes that both will have living poop factories within a few years, while I'm still gonna fap to pantyshots of anime grills before crying myself to sleep with my imaginary gf next to me.
Lurch (pic related) looks more like me though
>>
>>28286257
if I don't kill myself, yes.
>>
>>28286257

I already am the weird unmarried uncle...
>>
>>28286257

>tfw already a half-uncle

I'm still too young to be fully considered for the role, but it's there waiting for me, calling for me.
>>
oh yea, definitely. my brother just had a girl. i'm totally going to be the weird room shut in uncle.
>>
Yeah I'm basically uncle Fester.
Except I spend a lot of my time fucking around with technology instead of explosives
>>
>>28286864
Same story dude, except she has 2 kids, both little girls, and both she and her husband are "watching" lol
>>
Well it seems im going that path. Have like 6 first cousins, 2 of them are married, one has gf, havent talked to the 2 other one might be cool, but other is a NEET.
>>
>>28287666
its obviously because of those devilish trips
>>
>>28287699
its siblings not cousins
>>
No.

My sister doesn't want to have kids.

Probably the only redeeming thing about the cunt.
>>
>>28286573
This is true my unmarried uncle is liked by everyone and he is very giving with everyone.also he is not tied to a wife and he can go on vocations whenever he pleases.
>>
Not likely. I do have a sister who is probably going to breed soon but her and I drifted apart 4 years ago so I don't plan on being in her or her future child's life
>>
>>28286257
Yes.

>original famu fampai

hopefully I'll be the RICH weird unmarried uncle, so when I eventually croak one of my nephews who never knew me suddenly get a huge ass inheritance and live out a meme
>>
>>28286289
Ginger girls are cute wtf anon
>>
>>28287190

My uncle is 65 years old and I've never seen him with or heard of him with a woman at any point in his life.

He lived with my grandmother until she died and has been on neetbux his entire life. His only job was the Air Force but got kicked out after 6 months due to drugs.

I really, really, REALLY hope I don't turn out like him.
>>
Okay its time to talk about my weird uncle. He's about 52 years old. He's definitely autistic. Hes afraid of loud noises, whenever theres a thunderstorm he nearly has a panic attack and sometimes he cries. Same with fireworks. He also has paranoia and possibly schizophrenia so hes always hearing noises that arent there. He's so attached to his mother that its disturbing. She's 87 years old and she's pretty much his closest and only friend. He's constantly worries about her, in the middle of the night he calls out for her thinking that she's dying or something. He calls her honey and sweetie and hunnybunny. He's attracted to young Asian men. He used to follow high school kids around in his car hoping he could pick them up. He's about 300 pounds and he he has gangreen all over his legs and its disgusting. I used to own a pet rabbit and he was deathly afraid of it. One time she escaped and he nearly cried. Sometimes he hallucinates people in the house. He used to regularly shit his pants at work and just sit in it all day. He has a confirmed micro penis. I'm not talking about just a small penis here, I mean its actually abnormally small. Sometimes when he drops things or is feeling stressed he screams at himself in a demon voice. Sometimes I find him watching sitcoms on the Disney channel like wizards of waverly place. His anus leaks. Hes obsessed with baby powder, he puts it all over himself for some reason. If I think of any more stories I'll tell them but that's basically a good description of him. He's never been married obviously.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.