[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Mexicans feel the need to try to act tough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1461123674862.jpg (203 KB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
1461123674862.jpg
203 KB, 960x919
Why do Mexicans feel the need to try to act tough?
>>
>>28286107
They're all manlets, that's my best guess.

Never seen a tall beaner in my life.
>>
File: image_29.jpg (74 KB, 764x539) Image search: [Google]
image_29.jpg
74 KB, 764x539
>Implying a wall will stop us when we have tunnels and the ocean
>Implying you can do anything about all the legal Mexicans living in the US
>Implying based Hillary won't absolutely destroy Trump
>>
I'm one but I'm a shy autistic lanklet, it's mostly the hyper masculine culture that most are tough guy tryhards, I find it funny desu, I can't take tough guys seriously.
>>
>>28286107
did you see the way they kill eachother?
>>
>>28286249
>legal mexicans

Weren't they one of the most in favour of walling off illegals?
>>
>>28286473
Yeah I don't try to act tough either, that's probably why I'm here.
>>
>>28287687
My dad married a Mexican woman and I absolutely hate wetbacks. I went to school with a bunch and the illegals are the ones that try to act all tough and shit. Fuck them though they won't ever amount to anything
>>
Mexicans are a cursed race. I'm going to be laughing my ass off once the wall is built and every last one of the stinking greasy fucks are sent back home. It would be easy to do really.Anyone caught without documentation is carried back to the border. Then we just push them back into Mexico from a tall point on the wall. 30' should do it. Enough to severely maim them but not kill on impact.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.