[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys plan on getting married?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1460017942297.png (585 KB, 606x600) Image search: [Google]
1460017942297.png
585 KB, 606x600
im scared that il marry a gold digger and she steals 50% of my networth.......
>>
I am married. It's awwrite.
>>
>50%
your underestimating how much they can get.

my cousin was paying 800 a month for years, over one kid that he rarely got to see. he lived in a small apartment eating cans of tuna and re-washing his one plate.
>>
I'm actually afraid she's gonna cheat on me. I've had it happen with my girlfriend cucking me with my best friend and then ruining everything around me. I expect with a wife it's gonna be even more fucked up.

Also I don't really want to give up muh freedom to do what I want when I want it. That's pretty important to me, I couldn't handle anymore family gatherings and nagging.
>>
im scared that il marry a downloader and she steals 50% of my network.......
>>
>>28286029
>>28286055
>>28286094
>>28286104
>2016
>marrying in shared goods
>>
>>28286094
not child support
im talking after divorce
>>
>>28286121
>implying if you have money she won't make sure to have a kid to keep milking you for eighteen years after the divorce
>>
I don't want to get married or have a long term relationship of any kind. Not because I hate women, although I guess I kind of do, but because I don't think there's any reason for it.

I have no interest in other people, especially in a romantic capacity where I have to "give" parts of myself to them. I definitely do not want to spend money on someone else.

I also live a lifestyle that most modern women simply would not agree with, and I will never change for anyone. So even if I wasn't an autistic beta I would probably not be suitable for most of them.

Even if I do somehow end up married and shit, I will NEVER EVER have a child. There is no point to that at all. I don't care what I leave behind, and I'll be less able to enjoy my own life if I have to worry about someone else's. I like being alone.
>>
File: Capture.png (238 KB, 652x552) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
238 KB, 652x552
>>28286121
>lose initial 50% of your net worth
>she gets the house so you have to rent some shitty apartment
>lawyer fees
>alimony
>child support
You lose everything and your life is over when you get divorced. You may as well do this and take the bitch out with you. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3559560/Ohio-man-confesses-911-I-just-shot-killed-wife.html
>>
>>28286340
Here's another horror story: https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/elon-musks-divorce-could-cost-154020180.html

I can't feel too sorry for him, since this is the second fucking time with the same chick, but if this bitch singlehandedly fucks SpaceX up, I will do something very bad.
>>
>>28286591
>if this bitch singlehandedly fucks SpaceX up
Don't worry. Elon Musk's businesses run mostly off government grants.
>>
>>28286029
>marriage

I think Doug Stanhope said it best: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXpsT3e8UsM
>>
>>28286591
Well if elon musk is too much of a cuck to get a prenup when he marries a new slut every decade maybe he deserves to fail.
>>
>>28286741
I don't give a fuck about Elon Musk, I give all my fucks about SpaceX. Let's hope those government grants are enough.
>>
>>28286029
dream on about an equitable 50/50 split. First that means both of you split assets and liabilities and that assumes you have no children. Here's what happens next. The woman cannot pay her portion of the liabilities and it's possible those debts also have your name so guess where the collectors call. You and even if you send them the divorce papers stating the responsibility they don't care. Furthermore your ex may continue to secure credit based on the prior combined income but you don't know that till they run up the bill and don't pay and guess who the creditor calls. Your only recourse is to sue the bitch but guess what, she hasn't any money.
>>
>>28286741
>le prenups are made of magic and are ironclad meme

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! That's how long it takes for a judge to decide your prenup isnt worth the paper it's printed on.
>>
I would be glad to pay 70% of my income for a woman to at least pretend to love me. My only incentive to get a decent salary someday is just to make a woman happy. Otherwise I would completely NEET out for the rest of my life.

As the great Dave Chappelle once said, if a man could fuck a bitch in a cardboard box, he wouldn't buy a house.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.