[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 19 years old and already balding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1455644740958.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1455644740958.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>tfw 19 years old and already balding
>>
>>28286026
See a dermatologist, ask about Propecia. Saved my life
>>
File: 1461373069834.jpg (84 KB, 559x470) Image search: [Google]
1461373069834.jpg
84 KB, 559x470
>>28286026
happens to the best of us
>>
Rogaine maybe? Not sure if it works.
>>
>29 and great hair
>father 64 and just started turning gray
>grandfather died at 90, not bald
>tfw
Can't grow beard worth shit though.
>>
>>28286200
And you came in here just to shit on the young guy who's already going bald?

Damn, you normies are something else
>>
I noticed the same thing when I was 19, but that was four years ago and my hairline hasn't changed much.

I keep a longer hairstyle so you don't really notice unless my hair is pulled back, so that helps too...
>>
>big bald spot since 18
>wife actually wants me to grow out my hair
>look like a complete retard if i do
>>
>>28286229
>not prematurely balding
>welp must be a normie
>>
File: 2.jpg (460 KB, 1209x756) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
460 KB, 1209x756
>>28286274
>pulls a reaction image from google
>doesn't have his own collection

Looks like I was right
>>
>>28286229
>Damn, you normies are something else
as if normies are the only ones who enjoy humiliating/torturing other people? robots talk shit all day, knowing no bounds when it comes to racism, homophobia, sexism, etc.

why the fuck do you even pretend like you're a decent human being compared to "normies"?
>>
>>28286274
seriously if you have a full head of hair its easy to get gf
>>
>>28286048
I'm not sure if i want to kill my libido to save my hair

>>28286200
Totally the opposite for me
Almost all men in my family start balding really young, but we can all grow a decent beard.
>>
>>28286331
All you need to pick up girls is facial hair, baldness is normie tier with how common it is and it doesn't matter much anyway
>>
>>28286331
It's not really about the girls (well, a little bit but bald guys can pick up girls too).
It's about getting physically old.
>>
>>28286472
>getting old
Balding would be the least of my problems. I've got a fucked left leg. My knee sometimes gets stiff. It's painful as fuck and I walk like an old ass man. On top of that I don't have full rang of mobility in my ankle. I can force it, but it is very painful, there's a large pop and then it moves the rest of the range. Radial nerve damage in my left arm. It's both painful and numb at the same time.
>>
>>28286705
damn bro might as well cut off your dick at this point
>>
>>28286751
Why? I give it to your mother each night.

>jokes aside, got gf, 8 years now
>>
>>28286337
Finasteride doesnt kil libido

Ive been on it 3yrs and i consistently get it up for my 7/10 gf who im no longer attracted to

I also cheat on her every few months cause i cant stop myself

I also jerk off every day my gf doesnt come over

Does that sound like low libido to you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.