[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Upon Leaving Robotdom and the Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 832x1071) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 832x1071
"And, have no fear, none of you will need to come into contact with human beings, which would be most undesirable. I shall take that burden upon myself, and make all the arrangements."

George Orwell's 'Animal Farm'.

I have got my first real gf outside of petty relationships when I was very young. She is innocent and loyal, and everything I look for in a woman. I personally feel more motivated, and care more about my appearances and relationships with others. Tis' a good life to be sure.

I will still browse /r9k/ to help others achieve this goal, and offer advice to those trying to achieve it. However, I will hopefully begin to post significantly less frequently. This is a 'goodbye' of sorts.

Thanks to all those people out there who helped me arrange dates, judge whether the girl was good for me and finally asking her out.

There is still hope for you, Robots.

As the saying goes 'there are plenty of fish in the sea'. You will eventually find one right for you.
>>
>>28285847
See you in a month or two

>el origenalo commento
>>
>>28286090
She is the one. I know it.
>>
>>28286132
>She is the one. I know it.
See you in a week or two.
>>
>>28286132
Don't get too invested, anon. Your happiness shouldn't depend on one person.
>>
>>28285847
See you soon.

Don't forget to not delete your rage folder, you will be in need of it.

And btw could you get a trip so I can make a bet on you?
>>
>>28286220
Why?

Oregano

Oregano 2
>>
My guess is that in a week or two, three at maximum, you'll be cucked and as a consequence you'll come back here. See ya soon my fellow faggot.
>>
Your still gonna be here, first it'll be just browsing but the more you realize she's not special and doesn't love you you'll be back to posting
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.