[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the weight loss going anon? >stop drinking soda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg (18 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31502-1440175661-2.jpg
18 KB, 500x366
How's the weight loss going anon?
>stop drinking soda
>lose 7 kgs in a few month
>don't even exercise
>>
File: Progres6.jpg (365 KB, 1432x1074) Image search: [Google]
Progres6.jpg
365 KB, 1432x1074
>peaked at 340
>decide to just change one day
>1,500-2,000 calories per day
>Water only, multivitamins
>physical job, no need for gym
>lose 140 pounds in 2 years
>Never been complimented in my life until recently
>>
Down 20lbs, but I have slacked since late march and stopped counting. Though the scales say I've managed to maintain which is good.

I think I've made a permanent change though. Any day I eat shit or don't count it I usually get crippled with self loathing and guilt, and I literally think I look much much worse after a week of not counting than I would have had I counted. It's probably placebo since I've managed to maintain my weight, but I already think I look fatter again or that I haven't lost anything at all.

I think I'm slowly turning dysmorphic m8s and it isn't a good feeling. I've become so cripplingly self concious about everything.
>>
>binge eating disorder
>have failed to reach a healthy weight my entire life
>>
>>28285918
I'm proud of you anon :^)
was at like 108 kgs and now i'm at 101 kgs.
Thank god i'm 197cm tall
>>
>>28285962
That's what counting calories does to you...
>>
I was skinny fat at 160lbs
8 months later I'm at 180lbs

now the cut begins
i'm going to look like a greek god
>>
>>28285962
I'm really up and down as well. I'll have a good week, feel lighter and notice facial gains
then I have a bad day and I let that cascade in to days of pizza for dinner and go to work with a visibly puffier face
>>
Good, not great. I finally got rid of my love handles, lost a few inches off my gut, and have gain maybe 5lbs of muscle.
On the downside, being fat completely ruined my chances of having any decent aesthetic. Being fat, then going anorexic in high school, then gaining back like 30lbs given me this little pouch of stomach flab I just can't get rid of. I'm not sure if exercise will completely get rid of it but we'll see how things go in a year's time.
>>
>tfw ugly body shape

Doesn't even matter if I lose weight I'll still look like shit
>>
>tfw have to wear a belt for some of my pants now
>tfw shirt that used to be tight fits me well now
feelsgoodman
>>
>stop drinking soda
>eat like 1500 cals a day
>exercising
>lose 0 pounds in a month
>>
>>28286158
You don't go against physics, you probably eat much more than you think.
>>
>>28286133
iktfb

I'm not even obese or very fat, so I try to be thankful I didnt slide that far. But I am just the most stubborn kind I feel. Wide hips, big ass, love handles and huge thighs for a guy. Feels fucking shit.
>>
>>28286181
I really don't. One or 2 days a week I'll eat like 2k cals, other days I'll only eat a sandwich and like a chicken breast, or some beans and rice, so I just rounded it to 1500 a day but it's probably lower
>>
>>28285788
>tfw stretch marks

Loose skin everywhere no matter what I do I'll look like shit anyway

What's the fucking point anyway?
>>
>>28286338
looking good in clothes.
>>
Lost three pounds from last Sunday to Thursday. 243. Lowest weight I've been was about 210 in high school. Built back up over the last several years from "depression" or whatever. Lost several ppunds since I began working at ups in September but ivet stagmated in the 240s the last few months since I started school.

I don't go to the gym or anything. Just situps and pushups, situps, squats. I ised to jog but the times I work dont allow it. I think I'll try to get aa gym membership when I'm more comfortable. What do you all do to workout?
>>
>>28285788
lost 1.7 kilograms in 2 weeks
i eat 1200 calories a day and have a sedentary lifestyle, im doing light cardio 2-3 times a week
currently 76 kilos at 180 cm
>>
I lost like five pounds after a month and a half of depression.

Meet a girl on okcupid (a similar, "robot-type" girl), and it's so great. She says that I was awesome and attractive, and I made her laugh a lot and we spent nine freaking hours together and it couldn't have been better.

She said I was "silly" for even asking if she would hang out again, because I was "awesome" and that she totally would.

She fucking ghosts the shit out of me...And I'm absolutely devastated.

And I still get really depressed when I dwell on it.

Please, girls, women, never do this to people...
>>
File: elliot_rodger3.jpg (368 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
elliot_rodger3.jpg
368 KB, 750x500
>>28286456
You know what to do anon
:^)
original comment
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.