[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Excited to be in a maid cafe for the first time, Anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: uncletetsusangelcafe.jpg (46 KB, 588x315) Image search: [Google]
uncletetsusangelcafe.jpg
46 KB, 588x315
"Excited to be in a maid cafe for the first time, Anon? Order whatever you like and I'll pay."
>>
>>28285485
>Excited to be in a maid cafe for the first time, Anon?
What????
You think I live in some fucking 3rd world shithole? There's a cafe on every block, lady. I've been to several. Now please fuck off and sit somewhere else, I'm trying to shitpost in peace over here.
>>
File: 1397446458134.jpg (59 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1397446458134.jpg
59 KB, 480x640
>you will never be an attractive whit man in japan
>you will never ironically visit a meido cafe
>you will never charm the meido into meeting after

>you will never have a cute japanese meido gf
>>
File: 1389483374682.jpg (127 KB, 664x1000) Image search: [Google]
1389483374682.jpg
127 KB, 664x1000
>>28285513
goshujin sama yamate!
>>
>kind of want to take my GF to a maid cafe
>worried she'll get jealous of the maids despite us both being weebs

I know they normally just get single males but, they have to have been trained in etiquette regarding couples, right?

>>28285530
where 2 cop latex meido sex gear
>>
>>28285485
sachie is pretty much everything i would want in a woman, energetic, positive, asian looking, taller than me, slender, beautiful thick as hell hair god damn she is so perfect

if she was my gf i would convince her to leave her pussy hair grow wild and i would make her mount me during sex until i blast inside her 10 times a day

i love this girl
>>
>>28285554

Depends on the place.

Some maids are flirty, some are tsundere. Most of the time they are just really polite staff that speak really properly so you don't have to worry.
>>
>>28285485

Sure. I'll eat my fill and give you dessert later.
>>
This is such a specific scenario

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLIFqfOFVhA
>>
>>28285686

He's not the target demographic!
>>
>>28285686
>This place is bizarre. The maids talk in high-pitched baby voices
I'm a weeaboo, but these days that really irks me. Especially when 3D women talk in that voice. Goddamn, I know they're trying to exaggerate their cuteness but come on...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.