[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else's social anxiety ruins their life? >mummy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 090 - mQGIqUC.jpg (55 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
090 - mQGIqUC.jpg
55 KB, 597x519
Who else's social anxiety ruins their life?

>mummy and daddy are away for the week
>sister has friends over and they're partying downstairs in the kitchen
>I lock myself in my room
>I start getting really hungry
>too socially inept to go down into the kitchen and get something to eat while they are all downstairs
>sit in my room for 12 hours starving in horrible pain waiting for them to go to bed
>>
>>28285306
theres a fucking line man, do what i would do if i were in your position

punch yourself in the face and realize youre being retarded and destroying your body because youre afraid to look a human in the eye

if you want you can rub your eyes hard and fuck your hair up to look like you got stoned
going in nothing but boxers and an aztec shirt will add more to the effect
>>
Same situation, OP...Except that I got really thirsty I started drinking unfiltered tap water from my bathroom.
>>
File: image.jpg (374 KB, 960x1089) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
374 KB, 960x1089
>tfw constantly putting things off because too scared to go do them
>tfw you probably fucked yourself because of this
>tfw no one cares or will help you because they think you're just lazy

It never gets better, does it?
>>
>>28285468
>Dude just get over it it's all in ur head XD
>>
>>28286062
This, wasted so many opportunities

When I'm an old man I'm going to regret my entire uneventful life
>>
>scholarship covered part of a semester abroad
>paid $80 application fee, started application process
>scholarship didn't cover everything
>parents said they would only agree to help if I promised to make friends when I went
>immediately cancelled my application
>>
>>28286267
what, you should have just lied and said you would make friends. My parents said the same thing and I didn't make any friends and they never suspected a thing.
>>
>>28286685
They probably would have checked every day, I didn't want to deal with that shit.
>>
>>28285306
>tfw afraid when I go outside
>afraid when I walk the dog
>>
>>28286267
>>28286959
You made the right choice anon. Its not worth to cover your shit, been there done that.
>>
>>28287082
i know this feel so much
when i walk my pupper you ALWAYS have to kind of talk to someone else with a dog because they wont leave eachother alone,
>>
Just go down there and if they look at you just pretend you are better at them and give them a look of disgust as you walk by. Usually shuts the roasties my sister has over right the fuck up. Dumb whores
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.