[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you're greatest achievement of the day and for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (232 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232 KB, 1920x1080
When you're greatest achievement of the day and for the year was defeating the Nameless King solo.
I'm still shaking.
>>
Some days I force myself to get out of bed and take a walk around the yard (about 3 minutes).

That's usually my greatest achievement.
>>
>>28284940
I don't know why, but the Nameless King was pretty easy for me. I had trouble with Pontiff and the Dancer
>>
I got the 3 star trophy for every race and difficulty in mario kart 7 and 8
>>
>having a pc powerful enough to run ds
Spot the normie.
>>
>>28284940
What level were you? What weapons were you using? I swear to god if you used a straight sword.

Anyways, I finally got the platinum trophy for the game, farming those fucking ears almost broke me.
>>
>>28285046
Darkmoon and Blue Sentinels are crazy dead.
>>
>>28285061
Yeah it's absolutely brutal. Hell, the Watchdogs wouldn't work for me either.
>>
>>28285046
I'm not going to answer that because even if I said I did it as a deprived at base level with fists only, you'd say "lol u suck"
>>
>>28285168
No I wouldn't. I would only say you suck if you were using some kind of straight sword, or else I wouldn't of asked.
>>
>>28285149
These days I keep way of the blue on whenever I'm embered just to help you guys out. Grinding ears is hell.

I don't know what the deal with Watchdogs is, maybe it has to do with the level and weapon upgrade ranges. At least Aldrich Faithful works.
>>
>>28285290
That's nice of you. I think the issue with the Dorkmoons is that no one wants to invade because of how bad the invasions are in this one.

Watchdogs just suck I don't know why. I even made a twink just to make sure I wasn't too high leveled and nothing.
>>
>>28285027
He might have a ps4 or xbox one tho
>>
>>28285396
Even twinks don't work? Well that's a shame. I guess Watchdogs are just outright broken. I was looking forward to doing some forest hunter-esque pvp, but I guess that's out of the picture.

It's a shame that all invasions are now are 3v1 gankfests. I even put my red sign down just to get summoned into ganks.
>>
>>28284940
Really, greatest achievement? I'm pretty bad and it took me a couple of hours to beat him

His first stage is piss easy with the camera being the hardest part
His second stage just has long ass windup animations so it's hard to pinpoint the exact point of which to roll, but it gets easy once you get it. Then you have him swinging 2-4 times when you're near him, a giant open spot where he channels a lightning that is very easy to dodge, just about a second after you hear it go in the sky/him rising his spear in the air (don't remember the cue)

Just equip the dodge ring and the repetitive strikes +dmg ring and just stop using shields at all, in exchange use wingman armor
>>
>>28285486
It sucks too because the reward for the Watchdogs is a really cool sword.
>>
>>28285737
I imagine you could farm the swordgrass, but farming covenant items is never fun.
>>
>>28285887
You only need 10 for the sword, and the game gives you a freebie in the poison swamp. It would still take a long time though, and while the sword looks cool and has a neat power I don't know if it's actually good.
>>
>>28284991
Fancy magic and curved twirly dancing sword scrubs.
FIGHT ME LIKE REAL Aryan KNIGHT
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>beat the whole game solo
>first try AW
>first try SoC
>first try Drs Armor
>first try Lothric
>still don't have a FUCKIONG HUSKYWNT[W
>>
>>28286954
Yo, haven't this in a while
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.