[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have important school work to be doing for my programming class,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461172102004.png (48 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1461172102004.png
48 KB, 500x282
I have important school work to be doing for my programming class, but I'm stoned on /r9k/ anyway and have no regrets.

Anybody else /apathy/ here?
>>
>>28284736
I have no regrets (now)
>>
>>28284736
if you're stoned you can't hate women properly

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE NORMIE REEEEEREEREEEEEE
>>
but that's not what apathy is at all you retard

if youre in college getting stoned and meme posting you literally have 0 idea of what true apathy feels like

you are literally too young

stop being a faggot
>>
I have horrible stomach problems that is making me apathetic. Getting my meds refilled before calling my job and letting them know I need to lay down.

Actually surprised how long they have put up with my problems, even survived a round of lay-offs, although they were probably scared id try to sue them for letting someone go with chronic heath problems.

So I stopped worrying about money, accepted that Im broke and my credit will continue to decline...

Have to put your health first I guess.
>>
>>28284793
Apathy elitism is the way of the future
>>
>>28284817

it isn't apathy elitism, its like pseudo intellectualism, you think you are experiencing something but really you are just self deluding yourself into believing your are experiencing that thing

if he was truly apathetic, he wouldn't even be posting here, because he wouldn't give a shit enough to do so in the first place

dumb fuck
>>
File: image.png (94 KB, 226x220) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94 KB, 226x220
>>28284864
Apathy can be directed towards a singular thing, jack-off.
>>
>>28284894

nah, the word you are thinking of is laziness. you can direct yourself to be lazy at things and be aware of it, and be okay with it, like what OP is doing.

apathy consumes all from within, cannot be controlled, is directionless and is completely illogical in its true form

this thread is stupid and you should feel bad for making it.
>>
File: pepeweed.jpg (72 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepeweed.jpg
72 KB, 499x499
I'm so behind and my attendance grade is suffering but idgaf
>>
>>28285195
Blaze tht shit up nigga!
>>
>>28285195

you will look back on this post, this moment, this plentiful amount of time you had, and when you are 25+ or 30+ will wish you could go back slap yourself for wasting it

enjoy the high while it lasts, its all downhill from here
>>
>>28284736
GO DO YOUR SCHOOLWORK ANON
school is important
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.