[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is 24 too old to be unemployed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Stencyler_Plain_Banner.png (4 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Stencyler_Plain_Banner.png
4 KB, 2560x1440
I googled "I have no passion" and came across this reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/needadvice/comments/271ape/i_have_no_passion_for_anything/

redditors are meant to be white middle class successful people, right? anyway, they're all saying that 22 years is old, and I'm 24. i've never had a girlfriend and my last job was a 3 month retail stint 4 years ago...

i just feel too ashamed and embarrassed to work retail, but i'm too dumb to do anything else.

i dunno man, maybe i should just kill myself.
>>
>>28284712
Learn how to do something then?

You do know a lot of high paying jobs are easy right?
>>
>>28284712
It's never too old to find a job. Learn skills and lie when you need to. This is what normalfags even have to do.
>>
>>28284712
24 here as well
I literally have no self esteem. So I'm not embarrassed to work retail or fast food because I'm trash anyways. I always feel like people are looking down on me, so I just put my head down, stay as silent as possible, and do my work like a good goy.
>>
>>28284712

The problem isn't unemployment, it's staying comfortably unemployed instead of homeless.

Getting a good job is actually hard as fuck for most people. I'm 26, have never had a girlfriend, all of my jobs have been menial garbage that any retard could do, and I'm struggling to make enough to pay my student loans.

In fact, just be glad you're not in debt. That's way worse than just not having a job.
>>
>>28285466
Not OP, but what do you do if you're a bad liar? Every time I try to deceive normies they see straight through it and call me out.

this is in addition to the no passion thing btw
>>
>>28285691
I'm terrible at lying too, but entry-level jobs will likely not check any bullshit you tell them.

I feel you on the no passion thing, I NEET'd for about 4 years. Unless you're born rich, at some point you'll have to fight through it, or suicide.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.