[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So which board is the lowest IQ cancer and why is it /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1462124698266.jpg (221 KB, 1000x655) Image search: [Google]
1462124698266.jpg
221 KB, 1000x655
So which board is the lowest IQ cancer and why is it /pol/
>>
>>28284631
Why do you keep posting this? They live off of reaction.
>>
/r9k/ has the lowest iq
The general quality of replies is abysmal.
Most of you just aren't that bright.
>>
I suspect /b/ actually has the lowest IQ, followed by /v/, /pol/, and then /r9k/.

Though, you rage is obviously a result of being some brand of shitskin, and you probably got your ass burnt just now.
>>
>>28284631
What's the matter faggot? Did you get btfo by /pol/ again?
>>
>>28284631
/v/
/tv/
/pol/
/b/
>>
>>28284663
Don't forget /tv/.
>>
which poster is the biggest faggot and why is it OP?
>>
>>28284679
/b/ is actually not all that bad. Some threads are just silly but most of them are decent once you start looking inside.
>>
>>28284631
tbqh probably /r9k/ these days.
>>
>>28284631
/b/, followed by /r9k/.

That robot sure does a lot of good.
>>
>board that doesn't agree with my opinion has a low IQ

I see /pol/ gets brought up a lot but I imagine it's just from those who got burned in a thread there. I see the same thing on any other forum where the off-topic, general or whatever sub-forum gets branded as the most stupid because it attracts the broadest demographic and thus creates a huge disparity in opinion. Can't count the amount of times I've seen some 100 posts a day user "leave" because they got into so many arguments with different people.
>>
Faggots who complain about pol are way more annoying than polfags.
>>
>>28284631
The iq threads they do always have people in the 130-160 range
>>
>>28284631
HERE COMES DAT BOI OH SHIT WADDUP SENPAI
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.