[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girlfriend went to Ft. Lauderdale last month for spring break
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 220x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 220x200
>girlfriend went to Ft. Lauderdale last month for spring break
>tfw I found out from a mutual friend she participated in a wet t-shirt contest

Should I dump her immediately? I don't even care that she was in a wet t-shirt contest, but I'm pissed she kept it from me.
>>
Confront her and if she does not give a satisfying reponse you should dump her.
>>
>>28284535
How old is she?
Sounds like a slut OP
>>
>>28284612
She's 20

fuck off robot
>>
it sounds harmless enough. they're just tits.
>>
>>28284535
so what lad people like excitement and to be appreciated sexually. Do >>28284595 but be zen as fuck the entire time
>>
>>28284621
>posts on r9k
>gets pissed when a robot comments

Have fun being a retard with your slut gf.

20 is young, so it's not too bad as long as she didn't fuck anyone or something. It's still extremely disrespectful to you. I would be pretty upset, and I would expect her to at least admit it was mistake (not by force). If she thinks it's alright to go around doing shit like that, then yea you should probably dump her.
>>
>>28284694
He's talking about the r9k, you newfag retard.
>>
>>28284535
>I don't even care that she was in a wet t-shirt contest,

congrats OP you're a cuck
>>
>>28284694
enjoying your first day m8?
>>
File: SadAnimeGirl15.jpg (163 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SadAnimeGirl15.jpg
163 KB, 800x600
>>28284694
Are you retarded? He was saying "Fuck off robot" as a way to make his comment original, not telling a r9k robot to fuck off, but the robot that blocks comments.

>>28284535
Defiantly dump her OP, you do know what happens to the contestants of a wet t-shirt contest after it's over, right? Even if she didn't win she would have been swooped up by a lower-chad.
>>
not like you can do better
be happy with what you have
dont cry...
>>
File: 47 Angry.jpg (175 KB, 870x846) Image search: [Google]
47 Angry.jpg
175 KB, 870x846
>>28284694
wow are you pretending to be a retard or what?
>>
>>28284694
is it summer time already?
>>
File: 1461538050788.jpg (10 KB, 480x421) Image search: [Google]
1461538050788.jpg
10 KB, 480x421
>>28284739
>>28284734
>>28284710

Ah ok, sorry. I'm actually from /pol/ and rarely come here.
>>
File: AnnoyedAnimeGirl32.gif (44 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
AnnoyedAnimeGirl32.gif
44 KB, 356x200
>>28284785
Just starting up, sadly.

Get ready for the summerfags.
>>
It doesn't matter if it's not "cheating", it's inherently a sexual thing in nature and it's extremely disrespectful for any woman in a serious relationship to do.

If I were OP, I would seriously reconsider my relationship with her.
>>
Don't worry OP she just went to party on her springbreak with her female friends around packs of horny men without you.
Surely you didn't get cucked by like a dozen chads, like at all; sleep comfy.
>>
File: SmugAnimeGirl20.jpg (13 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
SmugAnimeGirl20.jpg
13 KB, 300x169
This post was on page 10.
>>
>>28284535
Instead of asking her if she participated in a wet t shirt contest, ask her if she won.
>>
of course you dump her. she's basically showing off her body to a lot of strangers half of them most likely are men. she probably did more than just a tshirt contest.
>>
File: image.jpg (975 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
975 KB, 3264x2448
Man I hate spring break. I live two blocks from Ft. Lauderdale beach, and the place gets trashed as fuck during spring break.
>>
haha that's not even the worst thing she did that week

you just scratched the surface
>>
yes dump her right now or forever be a pussy

do it faggot
>>
>keeping a steady boyfriend while you are under the age of 25

just do her a favor and dump her, she needs to use her youth to obtain a genetically superior alpha
>>
>>28284535
>tfw have lived in Fort Lauderdale all my life and yet have never seen any of these things happen
>>
>your girlfriend was looking for attention when she went on vacation to hook-up town
>how much you want to bet she found it?

Even if all she did was the wet T-shirt contest you should break up with her to teach her a lesson, and if she doesn't learn her lesson from getting dumped for acting like a whore then you shouldn't want her as a girlfriend anyway.
>>
>>28284595
Do this
Sjsh
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.