[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nooo! It is now May. It is time to hibernate robots. Bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: attentionwhores.jpg (79 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
attentionwhores.jpg
79 KB, 450x600
Nooo! It is now May. It is time to hibernate robots. Bunch of attractive teenagers outside all dating eachother, holding hands. Hot girls in sexy outfits on every block. Normies hanging out in the beach and the park having a great time.

How are you coping with summer?
>>
I fucking hate summer and spring. I can;t use the weather as an excuse to stay inside all day, normies will think I;m weird. Everyone goes to normie festivals and talk about it, you are considered weird if you don;t like that shit.

There is no comfy rains smell and sound, no comfy desaturated colors, It;s hot as fucking in the summer, instead of the comfy feeling I get in the winter of sitting inside, knowing it's cold outside...
>>
>>28284100
I fucking despise the heat because I live in SoCal, it's gonna be hot until fucking late winter, I had to get a job and to make things worse it'll be at a college where I get to watch normies all day
>>
>not going outside with your shirtless, skinny, large-assed hairy skeletor physique and disturbing people while you struggle to run 8 minute miles
>allowing your shame at being a freak allow you to sink down further

top cuck matey
>>
>>28284153
>>28284100
Oh right, thanks for reminding me, when in public I can't "hide" between layers of clothing and need to show off skinny joints...
>>
>>28284100
>instead of the comfy feeling I get in the winter of sitting inside, knowing it's cold outside...
this is a very comfy feel. summer always kills me. skin gets really dry, fucking tired from the heat all the time, and normies are having the time of their lives
>>
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (38 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
38 KB, 600x399
>>28283971
May, huh? Feeling them summer feels too, anon? Well, in case you forgot, based Elliot carried out his retribution on the roasties and Chads of Isla Vista in the month of May.

I know what I'm gonna be doing this month on the 23rd.
>>
>>28283971
I go to work, and back from it. I hide in my house, playing vidya and crying myself to sleep. I try to make up work to do so I can make up excuses that i'm too busy to deal with vacations and numb the pain of my pathetic life.

The scariest part is that i'm wasting the best years of my life. I do plan to kill myself once shit gets rough and i'm really alone. I'm waiting for my parents to go beforehand though, I want them to pass away not knowing their son they worked hard to raise is a broken little robot with a tiny shriveled heart and mental instability , and in the end, also a quitter.

Other than that, fuck yeah summer!!
>>
File: 1461654739948.jpg (107 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1461654739948.jpg
107 KB, 600x900
>>28284594
>The scariest part is that i'm wasting the best years of my life.

No you do not, trust me. I have thought this part over and over again. You see, we robots believe that we are wasting our prime. That we are not getting prime young pussy while we can. That we will soon be too old for young pussy.

But thinking it over for many years, I've realized we haven't. Doesn't matter if you're tall and handsome. If you have no social skills you're fucked. Sure, it is not visible like with a facial burn. Or being crippled the waste down. But it is still there. So there is no reason to feel bad.

What you can do is to buy prostitutes. Or work hard and get rich and get a cute gold digger. Sure they will only want you for your money. But even Chads gf would leave him if he became a cripple or got a facial burn cause she only want him for his looks. How is that less shallow or worse?
>>
>>28283971
I allready printed out my diversive routes where I won't spot any female or couple 90% of the time. And if I do they are probably lost. Than I'll guide them off my uber secret path to work. shops and even public transport.
>>
>>28283971
It's still spring in my opinion.
I actually like the spring. I like to go on long walks by myself in the heat. Feels good desu.
>>
>>28283971
those bitches are ugly
>>
>>28284701
It's terrible man. It makes you a terrible man that needs to buy fake happiness. Might aswell go with a fleshlight.

The chad is an asshat, yes. But he earned these girls by his worth as a MAN. The girls are genuinely attracted to HIM, not his bank account.

And you will never get prime young pussy. I will never be 16 years old again, will never experience young love and never get to deflower a girl. 20 years old is young but it's not the same. She already has options. She will not love you, not really.

I mean she can, but for that you need something more than money to offer her. If I had that, I would have experienced young love when I should've. I will take no pride in fucking whores. Sure it feels great but it's just meat grinding. I want young love.

I won't have young love anymore. If i'm luckyI might get compromised love, and for me, that's not love at all.
>>
>>28284822
I'd probably fuck both of them.
>>
File: 1461779983225.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1461779983225.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>28284887

Yes, they desire Chad, thinking of Chad makes them wet. But who cares what they want? Do you care if a woman wants to make you a burger at Mcdonalds or does it cause she gets payed?
>>
>>28283971
Back into your hovels fat creeps! It's spring again!!!
>>
>>28284964
Obviously not, but a hamburger made with love, especially for you, will always taste and feel infinitely better than one churned out of a machine.

I don't care for the act of the sex anon. I want it yes, desperately. But I want love more. I want to feel like someone loves me, that I can even be loved, me of all people.

My parents bore me, they would love me regardless of my person for I am their spawn, blood and flesh.

But I want someone to love me of their own volition, someone I can willingly introduce into my weak heart, who will love me without conditions, who will sacrifice for me. I want to live for someone that cares.

When the last person who cares about me disappears, my sanity will join. I am heartbroken and I can't take it anymore. I'm tearing up as I'm writing this shit. Fuck everything.
>>
File: daaaw.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
daaaw.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>28285804

You're sort of right I guess, but thinking about it makes you sad.
>>
>>28285804
>>28285804
I get what you're saying, but consider the following:
1. teens are dumb and selfish. a lot of normies won't really experience that love your describing. young sex is probably good though
2. I had a weird relationship when I was younger and desu it only serves to highlight how isolated I am at the moment and how strange the whole robotic situation is
>>
>>28283971
>summer
>all the qt's wearing flip flops

Summer is the best season for feet appreciation
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.