[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-02.png (35 KB, 200x170) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-02.png
35 KB, 200x170
>Be me 20 y/o neet in med school
> leech off the money of my dad and my 2 brothers
> Be 3rd year in college
> start realizing that I have to grow up now and I'm no longer a 15 y/o kid
> Have crush on this girl, and we get to be close friends
> start talking about dating in general and she hints that it won't work between us because her family is pretty relgious
> now I can't stop thinking that someone else will end up marrying her
> end up being really depressed
> can't play vidya to get my mind off of it like I used to in highschool because I'm not interested in vidya anymore
> can't study because I can't keep her off of my mind
> mfw I'm just sitting here in my room doing nothing but isolating myself from the outside world

Help..
>>
>>28283752
>neet in med school

>>
>>28283752
>Sad-Frog-Meme-02.png
>>
>>28283752
NEET means not employed, educated or training you dumb piece of shit.
>>
time to go to church
>>
>>28283775
This exactly. It would be nice if people knew what words meant before using them.
>>
OP is either retarded or a troll. He literally got his pepe off google. FUCK OFF.
>>
>20 y/o
>in med school
>neet
>in med school
>20 year old not in education, employment or training
>in med school
1/10 you tried
>>
>>28283752
>neet
>>>>>>>>>>school
mate
>>
>>28283752

Exercise anon. When I was a young fag and got in these states of mind, I would exercise my brains out until I couldn't think about it anymore.
>>
>>28283752
Stopped reading after "NEET in med school".
>>
>>28283752
Join her cult.
Don't be such a beta bitch.
Don't get friendzoned; too late.
Go work out you noodle.
Learn how to be a douchebag, or at least playfully mean (since you're too weak to pull off the douche vibe)
Get her to talk about sex openly. Start slowly and PG13, work your way up when she's comfortable.
Study body language and what she likes.
Be dominant, confidant and demonstrate leadership.

It's not that hard, you just need to stop giving a fuck about anything.
>>
File: 1461353796401.png (496 KB, 1832x2366) Image search: [Google]
1461353796401.png
496 KB, 1832x2366
>>28283752

I'll throw in, I guess. NEET shut-in for 5 years reporting in. I became a shut-in at the end of High School when i joined the university and got my second job, I hate being a NEET, my gf and coworker constantly complain to me about my seclusion but they dont understand, nobody understands, fucking normals... Several days ago while i was hosting a house party one of my school mates was telling me about some piece of cinema he watched. It was disgusting, I can not understand how these normalfags can enjoy such shallow means of entertainment, I didn't say anything though i dont want anyone to find out that i'm a NEET shut-in.
>>
Anon, find another atheist girl.
Better yet, convert her to atheism. Remember: the less christfags the better.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 693x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 693x614
>med school
>talking to girls
>neet

Kys asap fgt
>>
>>28284738
Wow nice bait
>>
I had a similar problem back in big school was obsessed with a girl and she was deeply religious and so was her family there was no way it'd work out.

I eventually moved on and somehow ended up with my current girlfriend, man if it wasn't meant to be it wasn't meant to be.

Trust me once you finally get a girlfriend your gonna have less time for stuff you enjoy now, I miss having time to browse 4chan and play video games. I hardly ever have time since I have her and she wants to see me/ spend time with me.

Having a gf isn't all it's cracked up to be, i know a few guys that wish they were single to enjoy what they use to enjoy.
>>
stop caring about people but yourself and your dog

you will be much happier and better off

empathy is the dumbest meme ever invented and has ruined my life and many others
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.