[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people such cucks? They always ask "I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: show-news.jpg (17 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
show-news.jpg
17 KB, 384x288
Why are white people such cucks? They always ask "I'm sorry but how do you pronounce your name"

Nigga idgaf how you pronounce it, stop trying to single me out and make me feel like a stranger you fucking devils. You can say cucumberbatch but apparently have a hard time saying a six letter word. Fucking weirdos
>>
>>28283547
Most white people know how to pronounce "nigger".
>>
>>28283547
but what's your name, anon
>>
Gamarkus
>>
File: 1460958078364s.jpg (8 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1460958078364s.jpg
8 KB, 250x197
>>28283547
If you really are a nigger, I just want to ask you: Why are you on this board? Why are you on this website? Why aren't you living in africa you fucking ooga booga shamala bang bang ooga shooga bam FUCKING NIGGER.
>>
>>28283579
Kek

>>28283547
I don't think you know what 'cuck' means.
Also, do you seriously expect people to automatically know how to pronounce your name despite being from a vastly different culture, and often has little to no discernible phonetic rules.
See attached 9gag tier image - even complete retards know this to be true.
>>
>>28283547
Sorry for being polite.
>>
Cumberbatch is pronounced using normal English, but with your sorry race, all bets are off.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 550x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 550x563
>>28283643
Original comment for this cringey but somewhat true image
>>
>>28283547
last time I tried that all his black friends turned to him and said vocal equivalents to

"Shieeeeeet QuentAWn, what's up, son?"

while the guy in question acted like he was being bullied and started flaring his nostrils ready to chimp out over a his fucking name

So, no, I'm going to continue to ask politely. Blacks are short tempered and quick to violence. You must treat them as a wild animal at all times.
>>
>>28283547
How hard is it to pronounce Nkwame anyeay?
>>
>>28283658
www.snopes.com/racial/language/le-a.asp

Kekaroinies crikey m80s. Had me worried there for a second.
>>
>>28283667
>being scared of little kids
>being this much of a cuck

Holy fuck, no wonder you can't attract women.
>>
>>28283855
I said it was somewhat true because while it's an exaggeration, it illustrates the true fact that black peoples names can have bizarre pronounciation.
>>
>>28283547

Stop having a stupid jiggaboo name, then, you fucking darkie piece of garbage.

Blacks don't belong on /r9k/ anyway, go away.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.