[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Misogynist music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pretty_princess.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
pretty_princess.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
What are some good bands/artists that are confirmed misogynists and have lyrics that indicate womanhate/redpill?
>>
Lots of rap, except they're not loser virgins who use terms like "redpill".
>>
>>28283460
get out roastie

most rap is garbage I dont fuck with that shit
>>
>>28283423
Eminem, early works
>>
>>28283460
even niggers who make rap like The Matrix.
>>
>misogynist

get that meme trash out of here
>>
>Listening to music because it supports your ideologies

Literal characteristic of a normie
>>
>>28283519
I hate women and wanna support artists that also hate them. Why is that so wrong?
>>
>>28283519
>stop listening to things you enjoy
no
>>
>>28283423
any rap music
>>
>>28283532
It's not wrong, it's just normie to support artists just because they conform to your worldviews.

Next you'll say it's not normie
>>
>>28283634
explain what exactly makes it normie?

robots can't agree with someone and wanna support their product because of that?
>>
>>28283423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSJxvi767kQ&hl=en-GB&gl=SG

here's this
>>
>>28283841
thats good senpai thanks
>>
I think I may have what you're looking for OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
>>
>>28283649
>robots can't agree with someone and wanna support their product because of that?

Supporting others out of agreement is inherently conformist and social in nature.
>>
>>28283423
She Wants Revenge and a lot of dark/goth music, surprisingly.
>>
>>28283423
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=203h1u48zF0
whore to a chainsaw
>>
>>28283423
A bitch is a bitch by NWA
Pretty much calls women out
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.