[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: 1452940105127.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452940105127.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>be me
>first year of uni, new city, try to be new me
>there is this one girl
>says of herself that she fucked 25 men before
>decent 6-7/10
>decide to try my luck
>she invites me to her birthday party
>fast forward to said party
>awkwardly sitting on the couch, knowing no one
>she drunkenly comes and sips on my lap
>try to be bold and ask her to take this to another room where we can be alone
>"I'm sorry anon, but we are freinds and friends don't do that"
>she fucks another guy later that night

still alright for me, until today

>talking with said girl in uni
>we're still kind of friends
>she tells some other guys about her ladies knight last weekend
>"oh btw anon, we talked about you"
>autism kicks in
>"oh really? I hope you and stacy#2 talked about how much you like me haha"
>"oh, actually you should stay away from her, but I don't want to tell more"
>literally never even talked to stacy#2

I guess I'll stay at home for a week or two
>>
File: come.jpg (30 KB, 496x332) Image search: [Google]
come.jpg
30 KB, 496x332
>>28283175
>fuck women

I would if they'd let me.
>>
>>28283175
Lol you got bitchBANNED lad
>>
File: 1452961679211.jpg (109 KB, 484x593) Image search: [Google]
1452961679211.jpg
109 KB, 484x593
>>28283191
I know right desu
>>
>>28283213
it's just not fair
I want to improve and maybe get a qt3.14 to like me
but I guess I'll try wizardhood ...
>>
OP, you should consider suicide
>>
>>28283175
should've just raped her, that'll teach you for next time.
>>
nigga stop hanging out with roasties
>>
this is the equivalent of a fat ugly girl trying to fuck a Chad. yeah in a blue moon it'll happen, same goes for stacies fucking robots, but more than likely that Chad will reject the ugly fatty. stop whining and go for girls in your league, aka the ugly fat ones.
>>
>>28283175
>you should stay away from her
That might not actually be criticism of you. She might be looking out for you and telling you that stacy#2 would be someone you wouldn't want to know, hang out with or date.

It's probably criticsm of you but it might not be.
>>
>>28283191
Oh, it's up to them? Usually I just force them on me, or me on them rather.
>>
>>28284017
She clearly ment it like "she hates you, dumbass" tbqh

>>28283975
well I guess ... I really thought things were different this time
>>
>>28283975
I'll never get the lower your standards people. I mean yeah, you would more easily get a companion, but seriously what is the point of being with someone you find fat and ugly. It's better to be alone in that case.
>>
>>28284120
>"she hates you, dumbass"
Of course but I'm just offering the option of delusion to OP. He can choose to believe she was being nice.
It's all about whatever gets you out of bed in the morning and helps you sleep at night. That's not going to be a gf so it may aswell be delusion.
>>
File: 1452535565208.jpg (8 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
1452535565208.jpg
8 KB, 241x209
>>28284198
I am OP
and delusing myself seems like a good alternative
there surely is a women out there for me ... r-right?
>>
>>28283175
OP chill out. You yourself have stated she is notoriously irresponsible and a slut. She even sat on your lap and then rejected you. She fucked with you then and she's fucking with you now. Why? Because everything in her life so far has taught her that she can.

She isn't worth it and probably neither are her friends, since they continue being her friends despite her being a piece of shit.

As for Stacy #2, I couldn't tell if you're interested in her in the first place. Your "friend" is likely fucking with you on her matter and might bother to defame you with her, behind your back. For the above reasons, I'd move on, away from that social circle.
>>
File: elliotdidwtc.jpg (291 KB, 742x774) Image search: [Google]
elliotdidwtc.jpg
291 KB, 742x774
OP personified.
>>
>>28283175
Stop communicating with the whore. She rejected you about as openly as a woman will with the '''friends''' line.

Try again with another whore, and you'll likely get similar results because that's how women are today. Or give up like I have. Some of us just weren't born to make it.
>>
File: 1462198731022.jpg (46 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462198731022.jpg
46 KB, 500x281
>>28284312
OP here.
I can't just quit. She is the one for me.
I don't care about her past or if she never fucks me, her friendship is more than I deserve.

Sorry, robots, I've found my happiness
>>
>>28284257
I'm doing the same. Somewhere out there, a woman exists. One that will set me straight, accept me and love me for who I am, right?

There must be. If there isn't, what is my purpose? To serve as a semen tank for some bitch? Or not at all?

I cannot accept such a reality.
>>
>>28285688
Maybe the asian girls like white men meme is true ... we might try our luck in korea

And >>28284468 is definitly not OP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.