[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>someday the robot will no longer let us post because we posted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 101x98) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 101x98
>someday the robot will no longer let us post because we posted everything
>>
>>28282975
Thats not how this works OP
by the time the robot runs out of things to posts we all will be chads
>>
>tfw the robot will be reset like it always is
>tfw we will start again and never escape
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 555x333
>>28282975
Maybe it will reset
>>
>>28283037
Holy lmao that made me lol out loud XD

Oregano commando XDDDDD
>>
>>28283122
I dont even know you anymore
>>
>>28282975
>tfw the archives will eventually become a library of babel
>tfw the man of the board will lead us to the crimson hexathread and teach us the magics of the universe
>>
>>28283134
Do you have water on the brain?
>>
File: 4L_LLYnjWiC.jpg (77 KB, 960x554) Image search: [Google]
4L_LLYnjWiC.jpg
77 KB, 960x554
>>28282975
>Tfw six billion years from now people will find our posts and laugh and mock us at how barbaric primitive we where
Plz tell me waifus are real future man
>>
>>28283436
Don't worry. Six billion years from now all the databases storing our memes will be burnt by the hot sun. Or at least an EMP will destroy the archives. I hope.
>>
>>28283475
Im programing that EMP to reset the entire Internet

the current web will become the next deep web(known as the dank web) the new internet will be classy
>>
>>28283475
Why anon don't you want to still live on through your posts
Maybe not a billion years from now but thousands of years "internet archeologists" will most likely find out posts
Look at this
http://www.pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm
It's kind of amazing really
So have hope anon that one day your shitposting will become historic
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.