[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
25+ General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: garbage pepe.png (58 KB, 647x474) Image search: [Google]
garbage pepe.png
58 KB, 647x474
anyone ever have dreams where you are back in school and you realize you forgot to do a big assignment and it'd due that day?

I've had that recurring nightmare now for 4 years since I've graduated uni
>>
>>28282953
I still have dreams where I'm sperging out HS.
>>
>>28282953
there's already a thread you sperg
>>
That's an extremely common dream, just means you're a stressed out cucked faggot. You probably weren't too clever in school which caused you to associate it with stress.

I get beautiful, scenic, and adventurous dreams. Get on my level.
>>
Im 28 and in college for the first time

I actually had a dream about being late on a assignment thats due in about 20 days.

Dont tell me this is going to become a reoccurring issue?
>>
>>28282953
It got to a point where I was dreaming that almost everyday, had to go back and start my masters. Now I don't have those nightmares anymore.
>>
File: 1461592997450.jpg (110 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
1461592997450.jpg
110 KB, 1067x800
>>28282991
I was "smart" in school for almost all of my life, and I get those dreams. I used to get straight A's, but it was never good enough for my dad. I linked me doing good in school to getting yelled at for nothing, so near the end of my school career I started to do horribly. It got to the point where I would just sit in class like a vegetable and do nothing. I still have those dreams and I am 28 years old. But yeah, I bet OP is just a dumb faggot who sucked at math.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.