[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hungover as fuck >vomiting all morning >feeling better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: drinking problems.jpg (26 KB, 328x331) Image search: [Google]
drinking problems.jpg
26 KB, 328x331
>hungover as fuck
>vomiting all morning
>feeling better
>cant tell if hungry or about to throw up

this is the worst feeling
>>
>>28282683
i know how you feel
>feel ready to eat something
>feel especially hungry so make large order
>not hungry after all
>>
If you're hungover you need to eat easy things like bread and drink a shitload of water.
>>
>>28282766
im drinking water and coke. Im going to the store soon to get some soup, but im just feeling pretty lethargic.
>>
Sip on some water. You do need to drink a lot, but you'll spew again if you chug it. Smoke some weed if you have any. It will help with the nausea. I don't recommend any further drinking (i.e., the hair of the dog thing) unless you go for a very significant period of time without being able to keep anything down. It may put symptoms at bay temporarily, but usually leads to an even harsher comedown later on. Only take a shot or two if several hours have passed and you still feel like you're dying.

When you do go to eat, avoid spicy/acidic food. Also, eat things that are easy to chew and swallow. Depending on how much you've been throwing up, your throat might be really tender from all of the stomach acid and the purging motions. It once took me over half an hour to eat a hamburger from McDonald's while taking baby sized bites because my throat was so inflamed from being sick.

My go to food for when I'm badly hungover is ice cream. It goes down easily, the sugar metabolizes in your blood stream quick enough to help you get back to feeling better. And if it comes back up, it's really not the most unpleasant thing to vomit. Mint chocolate swirl is my preference. Soothing on the throat and whatnot.

Another thing that helps me is sweating it out. It can be fucking brutal and awful, but forcing yourself to sweat out the toxins will help you feel better faster. Even just taking a really hot shower without the fan running is helpful to me.
>>
>>28283297
oh thanks for reminding me to take a shower. I was so preoccupied with feeling sick i totally forgot. Im going to get some soup, and make a grilled cheese, and perhaps get some ice cream. I think im mostly better but i still feel so ill.
>>
>>28283374

No problem. A hot shower after a rough night makes me feel like a new person.

I hope you feel better, anon. Wrap up in a blanket on the couch with your food and put on a comfy show.
>>
>>28283297
>mint chocolate
I hope you choke and die on that disgusting shit
>>
If you puke you drank too much. If you're still puking the day after you drank WAY too much. Like low tier alcohol poisoning. Learn your limits dude you could die from that. Drinking too much is not cool, it's stupid and childish.
>>
>>28283297
>Smoke some weed if you have any
worst idea. used to do that and it made me even more lethargic and depressed when hungover.
>>
>>28283462

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE.jpg

>>28283487

I just meant to help with the nausea, and regain some appetite. It's not going to boost your energy, obviously.
>>
>>28282884
Don't drink coke what the fuck, that's terrible
>>
>>28283663

at least it has some sugar in it.

but yeah, that will be disgusting if OP vomits anymore. it'll fucking burn.
>>
>>28283893
Well yeah if you need the taste I suppose, but sugar is the entire reason you get hungover right

I don't get hungover anymore honestly, I just make sure to drink 3 glasses of water before I pass out and 3 in the morning as soon as I wake up. No hangover
>>
>>28282766
yogurt is good hangover food
>>
>>28283977

I think what happens when you're hungover is your blood sugar gets low really rapidly. In addition to being dehydrated as shit.

I do the same as you though, and it always works for me.
>>
>>28283485
shut up mom

original
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.