[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents keep yelling at me to get a job >apply for every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: die.jpg (30 KB, 249x247) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
30 KB, 249x247
>parents keep yelling at me to get a job
>apply for every position available in town
>no calls back
>parents yell at me for being lazy
>they keep saying how it was so easy for them to find a job at my age
>they tell me to start my own business
>ask them for some funds to start a business
>yell at me begging for handouts

What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>28282562

Lower your standards and get a shitty job.
>>
>>28282609
>apply for every position available in town
Can you read?
>>
>>28282611

Your cv probably sucks then. Did you at least get called back for an interview?
>>
>>28282622
>no calls back
Are you illiterate?
>>
well do you have any skills at all or are you looking for just mcdonalds tier shit. You could always start some kind of online business or at the very least buy traffic from a botnet and scam google into giving you ad money. it's not great money but it's something
>>
>>28282562
Kill your parents.
originality!!
>>
>>28282562

Let me guess, you're in a small town in the Mid-West?
>>
>>28282625

Sorry, I sorta skimmed over your whining. In a nutshell, what I want to say is, try harder. Trust me, your unemployemnt is, in all likelihood your own fault, no matter how tempting it is to place the blame on other factors.
>>
>>28282562
Get an education? It's 2016, bro.
>>
>>28282685
Education isn't free
>>
>>28282678
>doesn't read the thread before spouting his normalfag opinions
Just fuck off
>>
>>28282712

My bad. What I meant to say is, you should probably give up on getting a job. It's not your fault, dude. Just keep leeching off your parents and wacking it to hentai in the basement.
>>
File: 1459183955015.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1928) Image search: [Google]
1459183955015.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1928
>>28282678
>its ur fault xd
>dude just world lmao

this bait is so tired, cmon...
>>
>>28282678
This has to be bait. No one can really be this stupid. I refuse to accept it.
>>
>>28282750

And what makes you think it isn't his fault? You faggots keep bitching, but it becomes increasingly clear that you don't really want actual advice, or that you actually want a job. You just want to come on here and whine.
>>
You can always try working illegally, but they probably won't take you since you can't communicate with the other workers and aren't as strong as them unless you lift. Need a degree or connections for anything else though
>>
>>28282562
Your parents are degenerate baby boomers. There is nothing you can do but wait it out, they are incapable of thinking rationally and incapable of feeling empathy for you and your situation.

Other than that, just learn to hate your parents and view them as dispensers of free food, money, and shelter. It's obvious they don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>28282783
>applied to every job in the area
Clearly the action of someone who doesn't want a job, you fucking idiot.

>>28282813
This. Sorry anon, you were born into a shit family.
>>
Anyone here have any advice on getting work?
>22 never had a job and want to stop being a disappointment
>>
>>28282694
What if I am currently studying and still no luck?
>>
>>28282685
As if every other person hasn't also had an education. And we don't even know how educated the OP is to begin with.
>>
>>28283275
Don't just spam applications. Talk to people, find out what places are hiring and what they're looking for. Go introduce yourself to the manager and hand him your application personally. Follow up a few days later. Basically do whatever it takes to stand out from the crowd of betas applying for the same job.

If you don't feel up to that, try a temp agency. They should find you work with less stress. You'll still have to convince them you can be reasonably competent.
>>
>Use a web that tells how many candidates have applied for a job offer
>click on random low tier store clerk offers
>"+900 candidates have applied to this offer"
>+500 for a waiter offer
>+700 for another store clerk job
>get mad
>close computer
>go to bed and sleep
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.