[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>All of anon's old childhood friends have moved out from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11
File: concern.jpg (41 KB, 343x526) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
41 KB, 343x526
>All of anon's old childhood friends have moved out from their parents', have jobs and they all seem to have girlfriends
>All anon do, is sitting in his room all day on that damn computer
>I don't think anon has any friends at all any more.
>I don't know what we're going to do about him
>>
>>28282063
Right in the fucking feels man. I actually felt physical pain looking at this.
>>
File: 1.jpg (50 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
50 KB, 500x281
>>28282063
That feel hits too close to home for me,damn.
>>
I literally told my mom to deal with it when I moved out and I suggest you all to do the same.

Just hide the facts by sugarcoating it, telling her that her education was top-notch so it's not her fault etc.
>>
>>28282063
I don't understand parents like this.

When you saw a problem developing, why didn't you intervene then? Why didn't you offer your child any guidance? Why did you just turn your back on him the way the rest of society did?

These people bring it on themselves. Hurr durr, let's ignore our child's development for 20 years and then bitch and moan about how he didn't automatically spring into an adult all on his own.

Fucking retards.
>>
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who lives alone so far. Whatever, doesn't really matter.
>>
>>28282178
>blaming the parents
Classic.

>When you saw a problem developing, why didn't you intervene then?
And what could they do exactly? It's like you telling that parents can do something when their child is being bullied at school.
We all know how it works, report it to your parent and you're just going to get bullied even more and called a fagget on top of it.

That's just how the world works. Some people will accept to roll with it while some others won't want to waste their time to deal with the bullshit.
>>
File: great.jpg (12 KB, 232x231) Image search: [Google]
great.jpg
12 KB, 232x231
>tfw my childhood friends are mostly losers
Glad I'm not alone
>>
>>28282178
true, but now that we are adults the responsibilty to unfuck ourselves falls on us
>>
>>28282233
You are so delusional.

When people have a child they take on the responsibility of RAISING that child. And raising a child means a lot more than just providing food and shelter. It means taking an active interest in the child's life, teaching him how to function in society, teaching him to stand up to challenges, to be strong, to be attractive.

You are the very picture of the retarded parent I'm talking about. Hurr durr, child not my responsibility! Child raise himself! Child friendless and alone, why not child teach himself to make friend? Hurr durr!
>>
the worst are the birthday cards that changed from simple happy birthday messages to desperate pleading to the gods

>this is they year you will make it anon
>this year is going to be different
>happy birthday my wonderful son. good things are coming for sure
>it cant rain forever. clear skies are coming anon
>>
>>28282233
I don't know what abstract parents could do about your development. I know mine could teach me to wash everyday and maybe stop spying on me so that i could develop interests other than lurking on imageboards in a foreign language that they don't understand. For starters.
>>
>>28282233
>And what could they do exactly?

Are you fucking retarded? Its literally a parents job to raise you to be a functional adult.
>>
>>28282302
>getting birthday cards from your parents
>getting birthday cards at all

I don't get it. Is this an american thing?
>>
>>28282302
Lol. Pretty sure it does more harm than good.
>>
File: 1396780254308.png (129 KB, 503x546) Image search: [Google]
1396780254308.png
129 KB, 503x546
>>28282339

Where the fuck do you live?

>tfw mom wrote "Find love!" in your 25th
>26 year old KV
>>
File: 15-disgaea-5-dl-2.jpg (66 KB, 439x550) Image search: [Google]
15-disgaea-5-dl-2.jpg
66 KB, 439x550
>>28282295

Just a reminder that you can work hard raising a child, do all the "right" things, and still get a complete fucking loser. It depends on more than one factor.

A lot goes wrong to produce people like us.
>>
>>28282398
I was 5 last time I got a birthday card

Youropoor
>>
>>28282339

>tfw your mum still gives you valentine's day cards that always say from ???? in her handwriting

Just fuck off mum I've accepted dying alone
>>
File: 1458828642942.png (219 KB, 370x480) Image search: [Google]
1458828642942.png
219 KB, 370x480
>>28282398

>kv
>not khv

fucking normalfag go back to soc
>>
>>28282295
>When people have a child they take on the responsibility of RAISING that child.
You're calling me delusional when you first assumption is a flat out ideology.
All of your post is about you and your moral viewing of parenting. Let me tell you something, kid, that's not how the world works.

First of all, people don't have children with responsibility in their mind. Most of the time it's just the woman who "feels like she want children", for whatever maternal instinct she thinks she has.
These women are the very ones getting "tired" when they have to take care of their crying 18 months baby at midnight.

Besides, your moral outburst, or that idiot's moral outburst >>28282326 did not prove anything against my previous post. Parents have no powers whatsoever when it comes to their children problems in schools. I gave the bully example because it's the most common one when parents are powerless.

>raise you to be a functional adult
A "functional adult" it is? I find it funny coming from someone replying in a /r9k/ post with a "u fucking retarded" opening statement.
>>
>>28282483

If you're being bullied that just means you were just raised to be a bitch ass nigga, again, parents fault.
>>
>>28282436
Ban him from playing Disgaea for a start
>>
File: 1425507493370.png (376 KB, 469x636) Image search: [Google]
1425507493370.png
376 KB, 469x636
>>28282063

>implying my parents ever gave a fuck about me
>>
>>28282528
>you were just raised to be a bitch ass nigga, again, parents fault.
Wrong again, not that I'm surprised.

A child raised to be like a "functional adult" to quote will not start to act like an asshole and throw punches around like you're suggesting, but will instead know that it has to use the system and notify the authorities in charge to do something about it. Which ironically won't do him any good in that case.
>>
>>28282233
>And what could they do exactly?
They could get mental healthcare and help from someone who knows what to do.
>>
>>28282063
LITERALLY me until today. Sitting at a navy recruiting office ready to ship to basic tomorrow. We can all make it bros... It's going to take longer than you think.
>>
>>28282617
>use the system
>notify the authorities

Nigga plz. You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>28282621
Kek. Take him to a quack and get him on meme pills?
>>
File: 1461977990753.jpg (57 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1461977990753.jpg
57 KB, 499x499
>having parents that are still together
>>
I'm 25, and my mom still clings to delusions of me getting married one day. I don't know if she genuinely believes it, or if she's just in denial.

My excuse goes thusly - I didn't ask you to shit me into this fucking planet.
>>
>>28282647
How old are you? If you're still a teenager it's a lot easier to make it.
>>
>>28282686
That's 3/4 of the problem 3/4 of the time.
>>
>>28282617

I think you're underestimating the importance of the parenting role. As a parent you have complete control over your child's daily activities, you don't even have to send them to public school if you don't want.
>>
>>28282063
My parents didn't know that my highscool friends are all successful and not alone, I told them. I also tell them I have no friends and that just means they want me around more.
They're not taking it too well that I'm moving across the country soon.
>>
>>28282698
>My excuse goes thusly - I didn't ask you to shit me into this fucking planet.

This is the dumbest angle on the planet. Why do r9k manboys see it as a trump card or somehow profound.
>>
>>28282742
>trump card or somehow profound

I don't think it to be profound. It's pretty straightforward and direct.
>>
>>28282458

Jesus, I think I just discovered a new feel.

I'll call it Cringesad. I'll give it the shorthand Cs and place it in Group 3 of the Periodic Table of Feels, between Feel of No Gf (Ng) and Abstract (Ab)
>>
>>28282708
22 and failed out of college
>>
File: 1461533941851.jpg (62 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1461533941851.jpg
62 KB, 716x960
My parents were too poor for me to dress nicely and be able to afford to do things with the other kids on the weekends. I was also a bit embarrassed for being a foreigner in the usa, so I mainly kept to myself.

i had bad acne too and genuinely wasn't very good looking. As well as being a manlet, the final nail in he coffin. There was no hope for me to get a gf. I never got interest from the opposite sex directed towards me once in my life.

I'm in med school now so i geuss if I stick to this i will have a solid $300k/ year position in a decade or less so there is that to look forward to. But that won't mean I will magically develop the social skills I never did but should have in my past. I am simply too far lost to be helped. The only upside is that I genuinely will be in a position of power wherever I work and the money should be good.
>>
>>28282742
>This is the dumbest angle on the planet.
It's a pretty valid point if you ask me. I've never asked to be on this planet too, so why are you telling me that I should do my best to fit in?
>>
>>28282765
honestly im just happy the rents could make the bills. This is the best future I could have hoped for.

The one thing im missing is friends or a girl, but I feel very strongly that i could do without them.
>>
>>28282765
A few of my friends dad's are doctors. They're shitskin immigrants who married blonde nurses. You should be ok.
>>
>>28282808
You're a genetic weed anon. Either live or kill yourself, but if you think holding your existence over someone's head as leverage is anything other than a purile tantrum, you've got another thing coming.
>>
>>28282762
Not the other Anon but I'm 21, university deferment and enlisting myself. What particular position are you gunning for?
>>
>>28282874

That is just a declarative statement. Anyone can make one.
>>
I was raised by a single mother who repeatedly told me my father was a piece of shit and that men are always a problem.

Gee I wonder why the fuck I turned out to be such a fucking loser? Turns out my dad is fucking rich and has another son with his new wife who is literally going to have a perfect life.
>>
>>28282894
>gunning for

So to speak.
>>
>>28282874
I'm not talking about people living in their mom's basement, but if fitting in means that I have to become an asshole like you I'd rather stay a weed.
>>
>>28282894
I've signed a contract for CTN. Have enough college credits to enlist at E-3. Didn't think I would join but it's my best choice.
>>
>>28282922
well that sucks

blame your mother
>>
>>28282681
Send him to an actual medical professional instead of a quack then.

If you're going to spend $10000s raising your wife's son, why be a neurotic dysfunctional piece of shit and fuck it all up? I don't understand normies.
>>
>>28283057
Actual doctors don't treat meme psychological disorders.

That's for the cult of psychiatry/psychology charlatans.
>>
>>28283057

Because most people's line of reasoning is:

>Im growing up
>My parents had a baby
>Other people are going to have babies
>I want a baby

Then the child reaches 12 years old and stops becoming cute and starts to become independent. Normie parents didnt think this far and youre going to an average school that doesn't really care about you and there is no future for you in mind so you stagnate, you wonder why youre not progressing or achieving like your peers who seem to be fine because you think theyre all as alone as you are.

Wrong. Their parents had lots of money and their parents are pushing them to succeed, having an investment into their lives. You on the other hand never talk about your grades with your parents. They didn't do that well in school, they just worked. Theres no money saved up for you to go to school and they would rather not see you borrow loads of money from the government because they were told debt is the worst thing regardless of what a good education can do for you.

But you could be even more unlucky and not get into college because you had too many other pressing issues closer to home like depression and anxiety and a lack of friends and social support due to you simply existing in your family unit as somebody who will "probably sort themselves out in the future", your current struggles were ignored because it was assumed that you'd be alright in the end. Despite no actual help or enquiry into what your problems were.

Its only when you turn 21 and youre still not any closer to being independent that your family starts to worry about you. But they will worry to a point where they simply "don't get" your problems because it never happened to them. They can't help you, they start to get angry at you instead. Then frustrated because looking at you simply makes them feel bad for failing.
>>
>>28282937
I'm not american so would you mind explaining that for me?
>>
>>28283198
Cyber Networking, don't know much about it since I'm not in yet.
>>
>>28283162
So fucking depressing but so fucking relatable.
>>
File: 1457056563070.gif (2 MB, 527x696) Image search: [Google]
1457056563070.gif
2 MB, 527x696
>>28282580

Disgaea is a symptom, not a cause.
>>
>>28282808
Quite possibly there might not be any life in the reachable or visible universe and you little faggots are complaining that you get to experience it. At least you got to see something. Fucking faggots like you make me rage
>>
>>28282698
>My excuse goes thusly - I didn't ask you to shit me into this fucking planet.

Is that your excuse for being an absolute loser? Fucking kek this shit is literally what edgy sit-com 13 year olds say!
>I never asked to be born, mom!
>>
>>28283705

>It's okay to force life onto a being and then just absolve yourself of all responsibility towards it after 18 years

What's your excuse for being a fucking moron?
>>
File: 1306604780447.jpg (65 KB, 655x582) Image search: [Google]
1306604780447.jpg
65 KB, 655x582
>>28282063
>tfw you are actually happy living life on low-matinence
>tfw the robot lifestyle suits you
>tfw you can't relate to the soul-harrowing isolation other robots feel because your autism removes the crippling need for human interaction

almost 30 and the ride's never ending. I will live and die a robot, content
>>
>>28283726
>Boohoo I never asked to be born into this world
>I'm a piece of shit and it's everybody else's fault but mine

Literally kill yourself
>>
>>28283863
>>I'm a piece of shit and it's everybody else's fault but mine

This is pretty much true.
>>
The second they get old and sickly they'll thank god they have a neet who'll never leave them.
>>
You losers have absolutely no excuses!

>was constant bullied for 13 years
>glasses, fat and mild autism
>chinlet
>bad grades
skop to 2nd year of high school
>grew balls
>started lifting
>got fit af
>joined the army and served for one year
>went to college
>got a 8/10 gf. been together for 4 years

I was a fucking mess and I made it. Fuck all of you
>>
>>28282178
Because they don't know what to do, especially if they're low on the socioeconomic scale.

In my case, my parents don't have friends either. They just work and work, bitch about work, watch mindnumbing TV, repeat.

The only '''advice''' my parents ever gave me was 'Get a job'. Then, I got shitty jobs. And got fired. Then I finally got a decent job which I still have. And I'm increasingly miserable and suicidal. Now they don't even know what to say beyond like 'If only you applied yourself' nonsense.

Mental help, at least in America, is a complete joke. There's nowhere to turn.
>>
>>28284030
Awesome! Now I just need to travel back in time to high school and I'll be all set. Thanks Anon!
>>
>>28284075
>mental help
Kek. Have you considered that maybe you and your family are uninspired dullards?
>>
>>28284078
Idiot

Point is that it's never too late to turn your life around and get a fresh start.
But you are so fucking scared of changes like that repitative autistic prick you are
>>
>>28284569
hey, go easy on the derogatory language friendo
>>
>>28283863

>break someone's legs and throw them off a cliff
>criticize them for not being able to climb back up
>>
>>28284569

>says it's never too late
>uses second year of high school as his example

normalfag remove thyself
>>
>>28284569
>claims that you can drastically change your self
>mocks people with an untreatable mental ailment that renders them unable to improve themselves within the same breath

wew lad, just wew.
>>
>>28284702

THIS

He's probably not even out of his teenage years yet. Fucking 17 and 18 year olds think they've got it all figured out.
>>
>>28284125

Maybe if you took your head out of your ass you might have realised that was actually his whole point.
>>
>>28284678
>compares his own life to something physically impossible
>thinks that's even an excuse
>>
>>28284803
I'm 25 you waste of space
>>
>>28284030
and yet you are still posting on r9k
>>
>>28284830
And you think that there is some kind of 'mental help' that the government is going to reach down and give you that will change that?

You manchildren are truly pathetic.
>>
>>28284890
Different anon

I'm 29 with a wife and 2 kids.
I'm here because your constant misfortune amuses me.
>>
>>28282063
If they care so much, why haven't they helped you at all your entire life?
This scenario you've created is entirely false. the truth is, you wish someone would care about you enough to dedicate time of their day to talking about you in way in which they care about your wellbeing.
This doesn't happen. They'll ignore it, because they're not really concerned about you at all. When it gets too troublesome for them, they'll kick you out.
>>
>>28284960
i totally believe you

also i'm a girl :)
>>
>>28285007
that's funny

original lanigiro
>>
>>28284945

No, I believe the government doesn't give a shit and doesn't owe me anything, just like I don't owe it anything outside of following laws and paying taxes.
>>
>>28284125
That's exactly what we are. The only options for poor to 'working class' trash like myself is pointless wageslavery or try NEETing as long as possible to dull the pain. Or suicide, which I hope I'll have the balls to do soon.
>>
>>28284945
'Mental help' was a poor term to use. I don't know what term to use for robots who have been rejected due to low social status and have nowhere to turn.

The only consolation in my case is the majority of my schoolmates are just as, if not more fucked up than I am. That's what happens with poor parents who shouldn't have kids.
>>
>>28285202
It's really just the status quo. Only the exceptional transcend social classes.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.