[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fucking best (and only) friend is fucking the girl I love,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: téléchargement.jpg (3 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement.jpg
3 KB, 168x168
My fucking best (and only) friend is fucking the girl I love, and he know I love her. What should I do ?
>>
Move on. He won and anything you do will only sweeten his victory and make you appear more of a loser in her eyes
>>
Rape him to retake dominance
>>
>>28282055
Unless he stole her from you or somehow wronged you in the process, you should get over it. Just find another girl.
>>
Tell him if he was a bro he'd talk her into doing a threesome with you.
>>
Become a full blown cuck, ask if you can watch them next time they fuck.
>>
>>28282055
Maybe he tried to fuck her instead of shitposting ?
>>
>>28282055
>>28282072
Alternatively, fuck his mom.
>>
1. You don't have dibs on her
2. He's a shit tier friend
>>
>>28282083
Frankly, this is your only option famiglia. You must rape him.
>>
>friend
/soc/
>>
>having friends
you reap what you sow desu
>>
>>28282055
>I love her
You don't love her, faggot. Get over it and move on.
>>
>>28282237
This. It's a two-way road. You can't just own people and hold them off from the world forever, so it's fair that your friend is fucking her. Just get over it. It's also super shitty to fuck a girl you know your friend likes, so your friend is a shithead.

What I would do is be nice to the girl, continue to be friendly with her, but just slowly stop being a friend to that guy. Don't be passive aggressive or a dick just start not hanging out with him, slowly stop replying to his messages. You can find a new best friend, and honestly he probably doesn't consider you his best friend if he's willingly sleeping with a girl he knows you have feelings for.
>>
File: allPurposeReactionImage.gif (19 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
allPurposeReactionImage.gif
19 KB, 267x200
Maybe he liked her too and knew that not going for her because some FAGGOT friend of his THINKS he likes her will haunthim for far longer than he could ever admit without feeling like the dumbest mutherfucker to have ever lived.

Not to mention that you wont even be friends before long, while pussy lasts forever.
>>
File: Fb1G1aK.jpg (47 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
Fb1G1aK.jpg
47 KB, 722x349
Accept the pain and let it roll on by life is misery and acceptance is the only solution
>>
>>28282152
That rhymed and I'm high. I'm super duper h-i-g-h. I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!I'm high as a giraffes nuts!!
>>
>>28282055
It depends. How hard do you think he is fucking her? Is she getting a bedsheet gripping pounding or an awkward short stroke missionary tap?
>>
>>28283592
I don't think he should stop being friends with the guy. Good friends are hard to come by and fucking a girl you like but haven't made a move on or are in a one-sided "relationship" with doesn't make him a bad guy, it makes you a faggot for having an emotional attachment to someone who doesn't return your feelings and has made clear via her actions that she isn't interested in you. Life isn't some romance movie or anime. Stop idealizing people you don't really know and learn when to realize something just isn't going to happen for you and move on.
>>
>>28282055

I bet you've never even spoken to her and yet you "love" her.
>>
>>28282055
Its a dick move, sure. But if hes also a beta and somehow miraculously got with her he will most likely take her over you im sorry. If hes an alpha then he would have gone after her to either make you more motivated to get her or because he thinks you will never do anything about your feelings for her.
>>
You move on like an adult because you're not with this girl in any way and haven't even kissed her before.
>>
File: greyhound 2.jpg (203 KB, 1500x1269) Image search: [Google]
greyhound 2.jpg
203 KB, 1500x1269
ORIGINAL KEKOLD
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.