[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Women BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: single mothers BTFO.png (19 KB, 501x236) Image search: [Google]
single mothers BTFO.png
19 KB, 501x236
Single mothers edition
>>
File: 1459681776962.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1459681776962.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>getting mad at the cashier because she willing spent the last of her money at a grocery store

Fucking roasties, man.
>>
>>28282275
She's fucking lying dude. Some cuck us gonna give her the money and she's gonna spend it on tattoos or some other white woman thing.
>>
>>28282374
I agree. I am interested in the comments..
>>
File: maximum kek.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
maximum kek.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>28282960
Most of it is like "oh you poor woman you don't deserve that i hope you make it through the week X X X" but some of them are pretty based. Can't be bothered to screencap but here are some of the best.
>Or maybe you could take responsibility for your own actions?
>if you can afford to feed your kids then put a sock on the end of it,,
>Are you looking for a handout writing this?
>Drops money. Straight to social media to play the victim. Setting a great example for your children. "You mess up just blame someone else"...
>And in other news..
>Finders keepers
>Lol don't drop it then .... Mouthy
IRREPARABLY ARSEBLASTED, HOW CAN SHE RECOVER FROM THIS

It's good to know that people in Redhill and Reigate still have sense.
>>
>>28283070
Is this the new beta uprising we have been waiting for
>>
>>28283070
My favorite:
>Work harder if you can't afford to feed your kids...
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.