[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when in a relationship with a trap BF We are gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 812x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 812x806
>that feel when in a relationship with a trap BF

We are gonna make it, boys.

Ive been in relationships with women before, but after making him at anime con, I pretty much found a bro in the form of a feminine boy. Sure, maybe the looks wont last forever, but neither will Stacys after she hits 30-35; so ill enjoy the ride.

>that feel when he cosplays as your favorite characters, loves the same animu/vidya as you and adores all your kinks and you just want to protect your trap BF with all your heart
>>
That's good for you man, have fun
>>
>>28281674
unless you're chad you're getting cucked
>>
OP is a faggot
asdfqwert
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 300x200
>>28281700

Thank you

>>28281741

Yep. Ive come to terms im bi. People can perform mental gymnastics all they want, but if it has a penis, and you fuck it, you are gay or bi.

>that feel when he faps to loli snd hentai with you, though

Also I like the age gap. Im 23 and he just turned 18
>>
>>28281711

When will this cuck mene end?
>>
>>28281674

Sounds cute, OP! Happy for you
>>
>>28281780
>> I'm 23 and he just turned 18
Nice OP you have got everything I would ever want in life. I wish you the best of luck
>>
File: 1384758272537s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1384758272537s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Thanks for rubbing it in our face, fuckhead cumstain.

I hope you get AIDS.
>>
sounds like you made it anon
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.