[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was part of the r9k minecraft server at Port Kek, I didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot (5).png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (5).png
1 MB, 1366x768
I was part of the r9k minecraft server at Port Kek, I didn't go one day because I had somethings I had to do that day and I wanted to make sure I was well rested for work. Today I signed on and nobody was online. Port kek was totally destroyed. Do any robots that played at Port Kek know what happened? Everything was going so well I was so excited to go back.

I hope you guys all build comfy homes.

Love,
Koshka
>>
just self bumping, just in case!
>>
I was there we spawned wither and set the server to sleep
>>
>>28282164
were you trying to grief the server?
>>
>>28282194
No we all just agreed the admin was doing a shit job and decided to move on to another, join the steam group to stay updated and have the IP to the new server as soon as we get it set up
>>
>>28281657
the admin is extremely bad, doesn't even play his own server, and can't even use a computer to find the config for plugins. everything was going badly and absolutely nobody was playing. dead server. we blew everything up because nobody will care anymore, sorry we left you out. we have a steam group for everyone at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/robotsplayminecraft please invite your friend too, we dont have everyone in the group.
>>
>>28283316
That you rock?
>>
File: steve.png (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
steve.png
104 KB, 600x600
>>28281657
Humans act like savages when there are no consequences to their actions, minecraft is a pretty grimdark demonstration of this. There are very few people who are not like this and socios are good at pretending to be like them to gain your trust so you can never really be sure.
>>
>>28283382
hibiki

originale
>>
>>28283623
I love you hibiki

-Shaggy
>>
Ip for the server? I need some comfy robots to play with
>>
>>28281657
>using Windows 10
>>
>>28283765
We don't have a new one yet
>>
>>28283778
>Windows 10
You realize that the Windows kernel has improved with every release right? It's objectively the best gaming OS.
>>
I don't have steam, but whoever makes the new server should make a thread about it so everyone knows the new ip. I think what we really needed was more interesting plugins or large server-wide build prjects because the vanilla game tends to get kind of tedious imo if you're just mining/fishing/farming all the time. Tap here btw
>>
>>28284083
I'll let you know tap we might do the MMO server with levels so you can have the highest mining level in the server
>>
The grief has been rolledback
>>
Good luck with your new server anyway guys
>>
>>28284179
If any robots want to play,
the server ip is: r9kminecraft.serverminer.com
>>
>>28281657
hey anon mind sharing that desktop background?
>>
>>28283778
>le windows 7 master race xDD
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28284197
its not working, i cant join
>>
>>28284288
is your copy pirated?
>>
>>28284321
yes

desuorignal
>>
>>28284357
Holy shit just how poor and dumb are you?
>>
>>28284362
>buying pixels
lol
>>
>>28284357
It usually doesn't work for pirated copies.
>>
>>28284380
Still doesnt make you not dumb and poor
>>
>>28284407
>he buys pixels
>calls others dumb
>>
>>28284437
Can you please remove yourself from this thread? Better yet, just kill yourself poor nigger.
>>
>>28284446
why you so mad? who hurt you?
>>
>>28283902
>You realise the bloatware and intrusive surveillance has increased

Ftfy
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.