[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the simplest, least painful, quickest way to kill yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: knifechest.gif (2 MB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
knifechest.gif
2 MB, 720x405
What is the simplest, least painful, quickest way to kill yourself with what you have in your house?
A knife to the heart?
What do you guys think?
>>
buy a gun

oregano
>>
That could def backfire bro. You could miss and just bleed out for hours. I think if you have sleeping pills or drugs of any kind an overdose would be the best way. You'd just pass out and not wake up
>>
>>28281658
This eat a large container full of oregano and have a gun ready for anyone who tries to steal it.
>>
>>28281668
If you miss can't you try again?
>>
>>28281633
heroin overdose, feels like you're being hugged by an angel, as you slowely fade away to death.
literally perfect way to die. you can easily buy morphine/other opiods on the darknet

godspeed.
>>
>>28281912
>>28281698
>>28281658
These are not things you just have lying around in the house
also I can't tell if that heroin idea is good or bad
>>
>>28281964
heroin is a strong painkiller. which means that not only you wont feel any pain, but quite the opposite.
heroin gives me such a good feeling i cant put it out with words. overdosing on it will put you unconscious while feeling angel-like, as dopamine rushes into your brain, and slowly as you're unconious your body starts breathing slower and slower until you completely fade away.

this would be my way of dying. i dont believe theres a single better way out there.
>>
>>28282034
Needles hurt though.. Maybe if someone else pricked me though.
>>
you call the suicide prevention hotline and speak to someone, anon ;_;
>>
>>28282854
talking to people doesn't solve anything
thats like daydreaming for a better future
its stupid
>>
>>28281633
knife to heart is very painful.
they rub the sternum with something semisharp to see if somebody is unconscious, because it hurts so much. If you don't react to that you're out for good.
>>
morphine overdose or the money in my wallet to buy a gun
>>
>>28281633
I watched a guy shoot himself in the heart on a store cam webm in a rekt thread and he stood there for a good 2 minutes looking like he was in tremendous pain and then sort of flopped over. The brain is the best place to go for suicide shots, par none.
>>
>>28283870
Hey quick fact for you guys, the term "par none" is an eggcorn. It's one of those misheard spellings that actually should be "bar none" but people (including me) get it confused with the definition of "par" as in "on par with x". The more you know
>>
You should probably talk to someone.

If you want to know why you shouldn't kill yourself jump off a bridge.

You'll have a good 5 seconds and extreme regret.
>>
File: Delicious cupcake..jpg (73 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
Delicious cupcake..jpg
73 KB, 640x430
>>28283935

Hey nobody gives a shit. Go fuck yourself.

Nah, just kidding dude. Thanks for the cool tip! I hope you have a good day today, and god bless you. If by chance you don't believe in God, then I wish you a happy nothingness in the afterlife.
>>
>>28283935
I could care less. Knowitalls like you are a diamond dozen.
>>
>>28284061
You're triggering a very special group.

keepitup
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.