[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >you are a Chad now What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Marco Dapper.jpg (39 KB, 515x672) Image search: [Google]
Marco Dapper.jpg
39 KB, 515x672
>wake up
>you are a Chad now

What do?
>>
Create a tinder, start "smashing" girls, gain experience then approach my oneitus, start a family and settle down

The male version of alphafux/betabux basically
>>
>>28281542
>tinder chicks

enjoy your STDs
>>
Beat women to death.
>>
Still find ways to hate myself and be depressed.
>>
>>28281484
Seduce a qt3.14 and force her to live as my petgirl.
>>
Get women interested in me then turn them down so they know how it feels. Play video games.
>>
Begin the beta uprising
>>
Pursue women and turn them down at the last second for keks.

Your self destructiveness would follow you.
>>
manipulate uggo women for money and free stuff
>>
>>28281484
Join Bro Dean's handsome, autistic crusade against normies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc0op_0YT20
>>
>>28282081
Kek, this is it! This is the one!
>>
The same thing I always do. Go to work.
>>
No matter how close you get to Chad you will never become Chad

When you sit at home eating pizza Chad hits the gym and gets stronger. and when you go to the gym Chad stays at home eating pizza.

How many likes did your profile pic get ? Chad got more

Chad is that guy with a better face than you. he has a better frame than you and is slightly taller

however much money you earn, Chad earns more. and he's more popular with his co-workers

Chad is that guy that everyone would rather talk to than you

that cute girl who you passed in the street? Chad fucked her that night. and the girl in the store? he fucked her too

Chad is the embodiment of everything you want but don't have. It's a hunger that only males know of, and it's hunger that can never be filled.

As males, it's in our blood to strive for more and to be the most alpha out of everyone. Girl's will NEVER know what it feels like to be haunted by visions of Stacey because for girls there is no need for self improvement
>>
>>28281484
If Chad can't run 5k and do 40 pushups I still have work to do.

I still wouldn't talk to girls.
>>
>>28282967
All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.
>>
File: 1455613809849.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1455613809849.gif
280 KB, 400x388
Stay inside and play video games
>>
>>28282999
Yes you would, you are Chad
>>
>>28281484
become a serial killer

lanigiro
>>
fuck women in the most degrading ways possible and go out of my way to cause them harm

if there are any real chads on r9k who have an easy time getting women please do this for all of us here
>>
>>28283580
There was a very handsome trip on /fit/ called Adie, he made women do some pretty degrading stuff (especially on dating apps)

Turns out women are beta as fuck and would do ANYTHING for Chad
>>
>>28283909
Got any pics of some of stuff? Seeing women get BTFO by chad is always good desu desu
>>
>>28283909
This is true. Remember that females have even more competition than us, because they're all fighting for the top 20% of males. They must be desperate and do everything Chad desires.
>>
>>28283009
I've been meaning to watch fight club again for a while now. Thanks for the reminder mang.
>>
>Change nothing about my social behaviors,
>do not pursue any girls, social interaction s etc, >go on a massive killing spree
>now maybe we will have a serious discussion about it.
>>
>>28283929
There were too many
He made many tinder threads, the guy was really funny

Unfortunately I don't have any pics and I don't think the archive saved many of them
This happend two and more years ago
>>
>>28282967
You left out one part:

Chad doesn't exist.
>>
>>28281484
masturbate with my 8 inch cock
>>
>these answers
The obvious answer is to just string Stacies along and dump them whenever I feel like it just to waste their time. Maybe even have some sterilize themselves. You know they would.
Use my charm to get into a good financial situation and eventually settle down with a great girl who I'd meet anonymously online while pretending to be a girl.
Have beautiful children and treat them well while ensuring my father's mistakes aren't repeated. Eventually start a philanthropic movement which aims for true gender equality (opportunity) .
>>
>>28281484
Jack myself off one last time and then engage in all the chad activities I never could.
>>
>>28284114
Chad is anyone capable of attracting women
>>
File: 1384723071539[1].jpg (28 KB, 187x205) Image search: [Google]
1384723071539[1].jpg
28 KB, 187x205
>>28283929
Adie would ask girls for nudes, get them and post them on /fit/

There were tons of them
He even got banned for that

Some anons followed suit and were successful too
good times
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.