[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you bang your mom if she was hot enough?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462161383588.jpg (74 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
1462161383588.jpg
74 KB, 500x707
Would you bang your mom
if she was hot enough?
>>
>>28281401
if she was hot she wouldn't look like my mom anymore so i'd be fine with it
>>
Just the thought makes me cringe so no I don't think I could
>>
Hell no. Disgusting. And how would I look at my family face again after this?
>>
>>28281401

Banging moms doujins were actually milf fantasies, not a real degenerate expression like what you have there son
>>
>>28281401
yeah sure??

everyone who says they wouldnt is lying
>>
>>28281401
Well here is a tip
For all you perverts

Assuming you are at least half good looking and not a total sorry fucking your mom is probably one of the easier lays you can get.

>what??? No way?!

Yes way friend

1. Your mom is a middle aged woman who is horny all the time, chances are your dad and her's sex life is absolute shit

2. You are , most likely, a seemingly better looking version of your dad.

3. The only people women love unconditionally is their children. Your mom would do anything for you.

Seriously, you think I'm kidding but I'm not. Most likely the only thing stopping you from being balls deep in your mom is just the balls and the will to make a move.

Now my mom is not attractive so I have little interest in going there but I have no doubt that I could have her on all fours on the kitchen floor if I felt like it.

Sisters, now sisters are harder unless you are insanely attractive that it overrides her rational mind and turns her into a cock guzzling hot dog because of your perfect make beauty.

It helps all sexual encounters of you are good looking desu but sister fuckig it is a prerequisite

Daughters... Idk yet don't have one
>>
>>28281401

No but I'd bang your mom.>>28281607
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.